Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catseyes2004sg

Cosy Small Home In North East

Oi kopi, so you moving to Tampines har?

wah all the more want to psycho u buy the nespresso.... I go your house to drink!!!

Cause i stay in Tampines too

Yup Yup moving to tampines soon soon hehehe

wah you all hor all is pig and dog fren 猪朋狗友 leh psycho me to liao liu hahahaha :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wahaha... for the benefits of all!

if not maybe can share the nespresso caps...

Wait till i buy the machine 1st le now must concentrate on my house reno 1st no $$ for other stuff le

anyway i also interested in the cup you guys bought previously hehehehe :D

Hi New,

tks so much for the detailed info on the Blum types of drawers and carpentery! tks tks tks :P

I am finally back in SIN this morning, tired.... been working fm early morning to nite last few days.

Kopi,

u must have the Nespresso machine and the milk foam maker! The new red model I saw at the showrm has the milk foam maker joint as 1. I have the machine in the plane all this while (with a tube milk foam maker tats makes lousy foam and always burn my fingers), but only get the milk foam maker (which is so easy to use and produce quick foam) last week in Tokyo (cos the plane voltage is 110V) and the moment I bot it, I offer my boss the cuppucino, and eversince then, he always ask for it! His guest also say :good:

Charemme,

I did tot of combining the 2 toilets but 1 contractor reminds me that not advisable cos big fat ugly pipes may be visible after knocking down the walls between. And also tik of bath tub too, hehehhe but realised I tik it may became a white elephant cos I stay in hotels often and nvr use it!

Edited by catseyes2004sg

Kopi,

u must have the Nespresso machine and the milk foam maker! The new red model I saw at the showrm has the milk foam maker joint as 1. I have the machine in the plane all this while (with a tube milk foam maker tats makes lousy foam and always burn my fingers), but only get the milk foam maker (which is so easy to use and produce quick foam) last week in Tokyo (cos the plane voltage is 110V) and the moment I bot it, I offer my boss the cuppucino, and eversince then, he always ask for it! His guest also say :good:

Charemme,

I did tot of combining the 2 toilets but 1 contractor reminds me that not advisable cos big fat ugly pipes may be visible after knocking down the walls between. And also tik of bath tub too, hehehhe but realised I tik it may became a white elephant cos I stay in hotels often and nvr use it!

Wah so envy leh can travel FOC hahahaha

anyway i'm aware the new model comes with the foam maker as a set but think i will put on hold 1st and wait till my reno completes b4 deciding if i should get one :)

The search of ID/ contractor to do up my place:

The search started in July when I have found my unit and exercised OTP.

Engaged Feng shui master to audit my unit (with seller's permission) and he advised floor plan amendments.

So with my new feng shui audited floorplan, I went to call up to the below IDs/ contractors:

1) Yeak: As I have confidence in his works cos I went to Rondy's place to view. I was sure he will do my place nicely. Yeak is very accomodating and even dropped by my unit when I had the Feng shui master there. He took some measurement and left shortly. I met him the 2nd time at his shop with the updated feng shui audited floorplan. Yeak is a very sincere, nice chap and he advised what to and is necessary. In a week time, I got his quote.

2) Henry (fm Impress 21): He was busy, but manage to meet me the very next day I called him. He was the very first 1 to meet me to discuss my quote. He was very comfortable to discuss and injected suggestions. I received his quote in a few days.

3) Roy (fm Inzen): Called him last mth, it took him slightly longer than a week for his quote. Met him 2 weeks ago to discuss abt my reno. As usual, these fews IDs/ contractors were all the famous pple here in Renotalk and between our discussion, had pple calling him to ask him to quote. Roy was also giving suggestions and comfortable to chat with.

4) Kenneth (fm Ideal Hse): Called him last mth and it took him a week to emailed me with quote. I was away for almost 3 weeks and only meet him 2 wks ago when I got back. He proved to be confident and comes with ideas and his quote was clear and giving me design ideas he would do up my place. His quote is the most expensive among the 4. But I have to give him credit for his time spend on some basic drawing on my floor plan and suggesting ideas. With his famous good works and assuring me he can help me do my reno nice nice while I was not in Sin, I have confident my place will be in good hands. I told him when I was away and decison has to be make, I will leave it to him to decide. He told me he will snap pic and email me and ask for my permission. But I trust his taste and decison making. So last nite, I met with Kenneth and signed with him. He told me he will come back to me with the 3D designs and schedule in 14 days. N if everything is ok, reno will start on 12 Nov (date advised by feng shui master).

So finally my biggest purchase is done :rolleyes:

Edited by catseyes2004sg

The search of ID/ contractor to do up my place:

The search started in July when I have found my unit and exercised OTP.

Engaged Feng shui master to audit my unit (with seller's permission) and he advised floor plan amendments.

So with my new feng shui audited floorplan, I went to call up to the below IDs/ contractors:

1) Yeak: As I have confidence in his works cos I went to Rondy's place to view. I was sure he will do my place nicely. Yeak is very accomodating and even dropped by my unit when I had the Feng shui master there. He took some measurement and left shortly. I met him the 2nd time at his shop with the updated feng shui audited floorplan. Yeak is a responsible, nice chap and he advised what to and is necessary. In a week time, I got his quote.

2) Henry (fm Impress 21): He was busy but manage to meet me the very next day I called him. He was the very first 1 to meet me to discuss my quote. He was very comfortable to discuss and injected suggestions. I received his quote in a few days.

3) Roy (fm Inzen): Called him last mth, it took him slightly longer than a week for his quote. Met him 2 weeks ago to discuss abt my reno. As usual, these fews IDs/ contractors were all the famous pple here in Renotalk and between our discussion, we had pple calling him to ask him to quote. Roy was also giving suggestions and comfortable to chat with.

4) Kenneth (fm Ideal Hse): Called him last mth and it took him a week to emailed me with quote. I was away for almost 3 weeks and only meet him 2 wks ago when I got back. He proved to be confident and comes with ideas and his quote was clear and giving me design ideas he would do up my place. His quote is the most expensive among the 4. But I have to give him credit for his time spend on some basic drawing on my floor plan and suggesting ideas. With his famous good works and assuring me he can help me do my reno nice nice while I was not in Sin, I have confident my place will be in good hands. I told him when I was away and decsion has to be make, I will leave it to him to decide. He told me he will snap pic and email me and ask for my permission. But I trust his taste and decison making. So last nite, I met with Kenneth and signed with him. He told me he will come back to me with the 3D designs and schedule in 14 days. N if everything is ok, reno will start on 12 Nov (date advised by feng shui master).

So finally my biggest purchase is done :rolleyes:

Wah congrats wor

i believe you should engaged an ID too since you're not in SG most of the time :)

do post the pic taken by kenneth time to time so that at least the experts here can advise you accordingly :)

btw did you manage to go to the turbo warehouse sale ?

Wah congrats wor

i believe you should engaged an ID too since you're not in SG most of the time :)

do post the pic taken by kenneth time to time so that at least the experts here can advise you accordingly :)

btw did you manage to go to the turbo warehouse sale ?

Hi Kopi,

I will post the pics according and sure need all of u experts advise, hhehehhehe...

Will have to go Balestier, Jalan Besar for some browsing soon.

Tks for the turbo warehouse address....sadly, I did not have the chance to go down. It was too rush for me cos I just got back to Sin that day....hope there will be another similar one coming up and I am in SIN to go see see :P

WOW!since u have engage from Ideal house,they should have 3D!

remember to post and show us :P

Did they waive for u the GST? :unsure:

Hi Rondy bro,

I feel paisei towards Yeak and inform him last nite my reno will be done by someone else. Assured him his wks is gd and I will recommend frds to him. He is a gd chap.

Yes, Ideal hse have 3D but will takes abt 14 days for him to come with that and schedule for my reno. But I am still undecisive abt some carpentery, so along the way will be additional n $$$ :deal:

No Gst fm Ideal Hse.

Charemme,

Arh no wonder i got ugly big fat pipes in my bathroom!! haha you have solve the mystery for me :sport-smiley-018:

cant wait to see your drawings, what else you need to purchase...

see if we have good lobangs to share.. save you the time to shop round the whole SG!

Can anybody tell me where can I find the below celing fan? I found the pic fm a reno magazine.

Elmark1bladeSycamoreCeilingfan890Li.jpg

Any idea how much?

Is it gd?

I cannot remember which forummer got this, I recalled reading fm this forum some mths ago

and he posted a pic also. But I cannot find the page.

Edited by catseyes2004sg