Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catseyes2004sg

Cosy Small Home In North East

Eh cat there's a electronic sale in expo by audio house, did you went ?

ending this weekend leh :)

Kopi,

Got Audio hse Expo huh? I dun koe abt that, but I wanna go since I am still in SIN. I will try to find time to go tomoro, heheh...

Did u go look see?

Tks alot :D

I am getting Philips soundbar for sure and wanna chk the few items that I know I am gonna buy.

Edited by catseyes2004sg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Kopi,

Got Audio hse Expo huh? I dun koe abt that, but I wanna go since I am still in SIN. I will try to find time to go tomoro, heheh...

Did u go look see?

Tks alot :D

I am getting Philips soundbar for sure and wanna chk the few items I know I am gonna buy.

Huh ? you mean you will be flying again ? :jawdrop:

eh seriously how many days a yr you will be in SG ah ? hahahaha

Ya it's at singapore expo lor

have not gone down yet maybe tmr i will drop by cos thinking of getting my amps and speaker there

not sure abt the philips sound bar though but other stuff looks kinda cheap :)

Edited by coffee_o

Kopi,

I was supposed to fly 2 days ago, then last min change to standby at home, I kept looking at my phone to ring and chong to airport...till now not even sure if the trip is going or not, so I dun dare to go jalan too far, scare have to fly immediately! I ever got heart attack when I kanna called n have to go airport and reach there in 30 mins time, siao rite?

After u told me, I went to Audio hse webby and chk the Expo details, the items listed, price seems to be attractive.

Hope u can find a gd deal tomoro :yeah:

Kopi,

I was supposed to fly 2 days ago, then last min change to standby at home, I kept looking at my phone to ring and chong to airport...till now not even sure if the trip is going or not, so I dun dare to go jalan too far, scare have to fly immediately! I ever got heart attack when I kanna called n have to go airport and reach there in 30 mins time, siao rite?

After u told me, I went to Audio hse webby and chk the Expo details, the items listed, price seems to be attractive.

wah so ke lian ah ? that means you must prep your luggage all the time leh

worse than us in army leh hahahahaha :P

eh me still not sure if i will go down or not cos scared buy too early liao since my reno have not start yet

My luggage all packed now, cos anytime may fly,heheh...

Yar lor, I also scare my HO date may delay and normally Expo stuffs, they cannot hold yr items too long. N also scare sometimes buy liao, then next 1-2 mths got sales and items cheaper :bangwall:

My luggage all packed now, cos anytime may fly,heheh...

Yar lor, I also scare my HO date may delay and normally Expo stuffs, they cannot hold yr items too long. N also scare sometimes buy liao, then next 1-2 mths got sales and items cheaper :bangwall:

Yup Yup thats my worries also moreover next month got PC show leh sigh :(

Kopi,

If got called up, report sick lor. :D

If got called up, report sick lor. :D

Huh, cannot efford to fall sick cos I am the only 'worker'!

Hahha, I have to be a superwoman that cannot fall sick all year round :P

Edited by catseyes2004sg

huh ? like that ah ? then how you take leave leh ?

wah lao so cham leh

poor thing... My sis says the same all the time too. so suffering...

Hi Pet:

Have not seen u here for a while, hope all is well on yr side :)

Kopi:

I went to Audio hse Expo today, very crowded...Saw the Philips Soundbar there, did not buy cos waiting for price to drop further end of the yr with more freebies :P But saw the hrly TVs with limited sets, gd price.

Bought some furnitures today:

Bed frame fm Hommage: cloth fabric in brown colour

Bedframe599Hommage.jpg

Expensive :( 2 seater sofa Italian leather sofa fm Bilture:

2seaterBlacksofa2550Bilture.jpg

Lounge chair fm Picket n rail (bot that in July):

IMG00378-20091206-1134.jpg

Super tired after hrs of walking today n big hole in pocket :~

Edited by catseyes2004sg

Kopi:

I went to Audio hse Expo today, very crowded...Saw the Philips Soundbar there, did not buy cos waiting for price to drop further end of the yr with more freebies :P But saw the hrly TVs with limited sets, gd price.

hey i went today at abt 12 as well super crowded and din see what i wanted so sian :(

the place layout is a total mess hate this kind of poorly organized fair :curse:

hey i went today at abt 12 as well super crowded and din see what i wanted so sian :(

the place layout is a total mess hate this kind of poorly organized fair :curse:

Yar lor, I only reach there at 7pm, cos went other places to buy furniture.

The place very crowded with a long snake queue. The salesman told me the queue is for

payment of installment n credit card.

But alot of pple buy the TVs there, and they bring home themselves (they provide u with mini trolleys free if u buy TV).

Yar lor, I only reach there at 7pm, cos went other places to buy furniture.

The place very crowded with a long snake queue. The salesman told me the queue is for

payment of installment n credit card.

But alot of pple buy the TVs there, and they bring home themselves (they provide u with mini trolleys free if u buy TV).

Yes it's the same in IT show. They expect you to cash and carry when you purchase TV which is 40" and below

anyway IT show is next month you might be able to get a better deal then :)

huh?next mth got IT show again?!so fast?! :o

Yup yup

IT & Electronics 26 Nov 2009 - 29 Nov 2009

SITEX 2009

Admission: Public - Free Admission

Venue: Hall 5 ,6 & Foyer 2 Level 1