Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catseyes2004sg

Cosy Small Home In North East

Aiyo, you always 刺激 her hor.

She is quite good one mah [ other than always call me the wrong "name" :P ], because of your "讽刺", that's why she always "fire" at you mah.

But of course, all done in the name of FUN. :P

Haha...

superman, dun bother w those siao ding dong people la.

he too free liao.

eh where u went to rescue people?

so long no see :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Cat,pls pardon her,she is like that de..will go around and bark at people's blog,in case u donno her,soon u will know more

about her bahwu...u can consult kopi and angel if u have doubt on her character :dunno:

Hi Cat welcome welcome

Me staying in hougang now who knows maybe we neighbour leh hehehehe :P

anyway dun believe in Rondy, New veri nice de she only nasty to Rondy nia so mai kia mai kia okie :D

Wah 82 sqm leh is nearly the size of a new 4 rm le leh oh love your living area leh big big and square square easy to plan :)

but how come the main bedrm looks smaller than the 2nd bedrm ??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Congrats Cat! :D

am here to reply ur pm msg.

we bought 8sets of S4 and 4 sets of S1

if u had check out Blum before, u will know S4 is higher than S1.

hehe paiseh forgot abt the unit price for each one but all 12sets costs us only $713.81 which i think is a GREAT BUY!

Address is : No 906K Upper Thomson Rd

Shop is : Hong Li Hardware

eh u flight attendant? fly here fly there type? ;)

Hi newnyew,

I am a fan of yr blog, yr reno is so creative, I wish I have 1/3 of yr genes :paint:

Tks so much for the Blum info, I will go chk the place when I am back in SIN.

Does the drawers come with the runners, or do u call that tracks and soft close? Or I have to buy them seperately?

I intend to get 4 for my tall unit for groceries, and a few for my cabinets. All in the kitchen. I did go to the showrm

in Ubi to play with the drawers but cannot recall wat is S4 and S1. I will chk the broches at home cos they give me a whole bag of them!

Yes, I am a FA but different fm commercial FA (SQ).... My boss bot his own private plane so I work for him

and fly with him whenever he uses his plane.

I am currently in Jakarta and will be flying daily fm tomoro, till sat at this point :(

But he is a very nice boss, so I am ok, hehhhe.... :D

wow!!!now then i see your layout!its nice to have bedroom not facing the corridor,more privacy!!!

I would say u have a good bargain for your house lor.

So now u know how to input picture to your blog already right?

hehe. :D

u miss me or not? ;)

Hi Rondy,

Tks for the sms, message, u been a great help!

Yes, the 2 bedrms are not facing the corridor and more privacy. I intend to knock down partial of the wall

in between to merge to 1 big bedrm.

U all are so funny, make my blog so lively and I loved it!!!! :dancingqueen:

Hi Cat welcome welcome

Me staying in hougang now who knows maybe we neighbour leh hehehehe :P

anyway dun believe in Rondy, New veri nice de she only nasty to Rondy nia so mai kia mai kia okie :D

Wah 82 sqm leh is nearly the size of a new 4 rm le leh oh love your living area leh big big and square square easy to plan :)

but how come the main bedrm looks smaller than the 2nd bedrm ??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Hi coffee_o,

U stay Hougang also? wow, next time can meet for kopi. Are u getting a Nespresso machine at yr new home?

I have 1 in the plane and I tell u, each time I brewed 1 capsule, it smells so wonderful. Plus the milk foam maker, makes

the perfecto cuppucino in the glass cup :good:

Yes, the master bedrm is smaller than the common bedrm, which I am also puzzled when I went to view the unit.

And the fengshui master advised me to sleep in common bedrm. I also fine with it cos anyway I want to hack the wall

of common bedrm to make a bigger rm. U shld see the master bedrm toilet, so tiny :unsure:

I always laugh whenever I see the blogs that have Rondy and New "poking" at each other :D

I always laugh whenever I see the blogs that have Rondy and New "poking" at each other :D

Like that inject more fun mah haha. Otherwise here will be all replies on "whoa I like your sofa, i like your design, i like your this, your that" :P

Like that inject more fun mah haha. Otherwise here will be all replies on "whoa I like your sofa, i like your design, i like your this, your that" :P

Yap, agree with u Nekorin, 'poke' here and 'poke' there and 'poke' 'poke' everywhere in every blogs, hehehheh

Oh then coffee_o must invite me to have kopi at his kopi home since we all stay in Hougang ;)

Just went to chk kopi blog, my gosh 17 pages alreadi, will find time to read when I am back home.

ah i see.. wa private plane sia... intro ur boss to me lei.. haha...

if u wan to install for ur tall unit get S4 better. or get the one with the gallery.

the gallery is the one thin thin pole at the side.

one set of S4 comes with 2runners and 2 side panels. the rest of the 3 pieces of wood u have to get ur carpenter to make.

i got mine to make 80cm width cos i love big big drawers.

when u go to the shop the boss will explain to u de dun worry :D

Edited by newnyew

Hi coffee_o,

U stay Hougang also? wow, next time can meet for kopi. Are u getting a Nespresso machine at yr new home?

I have 1 in the plane and I tell u, each time I brewed 1 capsule, it smells so wonderful. Plus the milk foam maker, makes

the perfecto cuppucino in the glass cup :good:

Yes, the master bedrm is smaller than the common bedrm, which I am also puzzled when I went to view the unit.

And the fengshui master advised me to sleep in common bedrm. I also fine with it cos anyway I want to hack the wall

of common bedrm to make a bigger rm. U shld see the master bedrm toilet, so tiny :unsure:

Oh me staying in Hougang whole of my life and staying at my parents place at the moment waiting for my place to be ready

But will be moving to tampines soon le but hougang and tampines still dun consider far lah hahahaha

O_o pls dun remind me of the nespresso le i already 死心 dun buy due to budget constraint le then you come and remind me again :(

kopi!!!u got one foot with New ah!?nothing but all praise on her!? :bangwall:

Nope just 看不过去 that you always bully New 妹 :curse:

anyway you cant win me de since i got 神仙保佑 (Angel po pi) hahahaha :P

Edited by coffee_o

Ask Kopi to have coffee?

Don need lah,he can visit his soon-to open skimpy kopi club!

Check it out at his t-blog! ;)

Wah bro you help me advertise my kopitiam ah ? Eh Cat my "skimpy kopi club" hor Rondy is the one in charge of the gals leh so you better beware of him hehehehe :P

Oh then coffee_o must invite me to have kopi at his kopi home since we all stay in Hougang ;)

Just went to chk kopi blog, my gosh 17 pages alreadi, will find time to read when I am back home.

ya 17 pages but majority not related to reno leh hehehhe :P