Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catseyes2004sg

Cosy Small Home In North East

nice ley, i like this kind...

shower also feel happy.. like standing in the RAIN

hehhe, yar lor... But will be getting a simple handheld cheapo 1 for my common toilet...

Saw so many WCs and lights yesterday till I gon gon, told my mum, after went into few shops n ask prices and look look, I tik I had enough of seeing... :unsure:

so many!

Edited by catseyes2004sg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Can anybody tell me where can I find the below celing fan? I found the pic fm a reno magazine.

Ceilingfan1.jpg

Any idea how much?

Is it gd?

I cannot remember which forummer got this, I recalled reading fm this forum some mths ago

and he posted a pic also. But I cannot find the page!!! Help!!!

there a show room near ubi road,, can't remember the address only know how to go..... :D

pretty ex near to 1k if i dun remember wrongly...

Went jalan jalan yesterday at Jalan Besar n Balestier.

Bot a Rainshower set $420 fm Royal Franco below:

OnimirainshowerRoyalFranco.jpg

Hey this is something i'm looking for too but will be getting two sets of rain shower for my house

anyway did you bought other stuff from royal franco ?

Went jalan jalan yesterday at Jalan Besar n Balestier.

Bot a Rainshower set $420 fm Royal Franco below:

OnimirainshowerRoyalFranco.jpg

Hey we also got the same from the look at it... but the handshower is a waste of money cause water is slow flowing and it dun help for showering.... We only use to clean the glass partion in our bathrom which is next to the shower.... I would suggent not to take if you dun need it. :)

Kcsek, Rondy: I love the design but like u mentioned, it is ex.

Kopi: I will buy some other stuffs fm Royal Franco later on when ID advise me size of WC, etc. Hendry very friendly and explained things patiently. Zerochristy have just advise not to get this type of rainshower cos the handshower no gd.

Zerochristy: Aiyo :( I already buy liao....Is it too late to ask to change to other stuff if I have already paid deposit n he has already reserve and put aside for me.

Can ask frommers here, is it necessary to get Joven storage heater Energy saving model ($15 more than normal model)? Or the normal one will be ok?

Edited by catseyes2004sg

hehhe, yar lor... But will be getting a simple handheld cheapo 1 for my common toilet...

Saw so many WCs and lights yesterday till I gon gon, told my mum, after went into few shops n ask prices and look look, I tik I had enough of seeing... :unsure:

so many!

buy wc i still ok.. i hate to buy lightings... so glaring and eyes so painful

I think i was rushing through the purchase cause i cant wait to get out of the shop.

Now a bit regret ley.

So did u get any lightings?

buy wc i still ok.. i hate to buy lightings... so glaring and eyes so painful

I think i was rushing through the purchase cause i cant wait to get out of the shop.

Now a bit regret ley.

So did u get any lightings?

That day I just go look see, look see...I quite like Extreme and Lightings.com, most probably will get fm these 2 shops.

My place not using a lot of special lights...Downlights, cove lights, toilet lights and kitchen lights...maybe 1-2 mood lights (not sure yet, will ask ID for opinon first before purchase).

But I like yr lights fm Lightings.com, swee leh ;)

Edited by catseyes2004sg

Kcsek, Rondy: I love the design but like u mentioned, it is ex. A forummer here told me a shop have and I just found out fm the shop the price is $890 :o

Kopi: I will buy some other stuffs fm Royal Franco later on when ID advise me size of WC, etc. Hendry very friendly and explained things patiently. Zerochristy have just advise not to get this type of rainshower cos the handshower no gd.

Zerochristy: Aiyo :( I already buy liao....Is it too late to ask to change to other stuff if I have already paid deposit n he has already reserve and put aside for me.

Can ask frommers here, is it necessary to get Joven storage heater Energy saving model ($15 more than normal model)? Or the normal one will be ok?

Catseyes> I think can change your order ba cause the other time I say my basin is too big so dun want and cannot wait too long so they refund me the difference in a cheque and mail to us.

Rainshower is ok but handshower better dun get cause I open liao water flow little and small... than dun know how to shower with.. so just use it as a cleaning tool for my glass partition la.

After seeing the picture again... I think your shower is in a set... mine is all mix and match one so meaning if one of the item spoilt I just change that part only but not the whole unit.

My rainshower is square one... than bracket is ajustable one (round pipe), mixer is square one....

Edited by zerochristy

Hi Zerochristy,

Yes, mine is a set (comes with handshower), Hendry told me it is a popular item.

I kinda like it cos I dun have to headache to get the rest seperate...

In that case, I will just keep the item, hehehh, tks for yr advise :)

Hi Zerochristy,

Yes, mine is a set (comes with handshower), Hendry told me it is a popular item.

I kinda like it cos I dun have to headache to get the rest seperate...

In that case, I will just keep the item, hehehh, tks for yr advise :)

:P

Hi Cat thanks thanks noted :)

but i like this kind of square square rainshower one leh moreover the handshower thingy hor, you wont know till you use it leh so aiya how we know wor :(

ask the shopowner they sure say yes the water pressure no problem haiz

Edited by coffee_o

Can any kind forummer tell me where can I get this kitchen sink, big sink with that steel shelve for

washing spoonge? tks

I like the tap too, hehhe.

kitchen15.jpg

you can get from Can's located at Lucky Plz but its very costly if I'm not wrong.

Very costly huh?

Aiyo then no buget to get that kinda sink liao :~

Eh cat there's a electronic sale in expo by audio house, did you went ?

ending this weekend leh :)