Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
delonchew

Home & Furnishing: Certain about curtains!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I've been having problems with my roller blinds since installation last Oct 09 by Dellas Curtain.

They sent ppl over twice, but doesn't seem to be able to solve. They simply put masking tape to prevent the fabric from running away & kept asking me to pull down the roller blinds slowly.

Most of the blinds would only be lowered down once a week to vacuum in a real slow mov. Still the blinds got stuck everything now and then.

This is the 3rd trip and they decided to charge $30 transportation fees just to put masking tape!

Really frustrated with the never ending problems... :bangwall:

How do you know if the curtain is of a better quality? Salesman claim that his curtains are good quality and original price is $2k+, but offering discount at about $1500..

Can anyone PM contact (realiable and reasonable pricing) for roller Blinds, I'm looking for Day&Night or aka Rainbow type.

I have good robang on curtain/blind maker and if you need to do them for your house, pm me. I made day and night curtain for my living room + 3 bedrooms. A reliable, honest and good quality guy called Jason. :)

hi,

i am now towards the tail end of my reno and am looking at curtains.

will you be able to share pics of your curtains that are done by jason? TIA!. :D

was not able to send you a pm...dunno what's wrong... :unsure:

i got Jason to paste film for living room window at $70, realised it is not privacy film, it is a frosted film. Now i need to black privacy film. i can pm u picture of film that he done.

i need curtain recommended.

Edited by dean

I thought I can get curtains cheaply. But man, they are so ex...and the designs not very fantastic. So I just opt for roller blinds. Just to share my experience.

Did my whole house at $1120 for a 5room...the old type of 5 room...where the windows are from end to end. So it saved me alot. Have not installed it yet..will let you know if the company is worth mentioning...

I have good robang on curtain/blind maker and if you need to do them for your house, pm me. I made day and night curtain for my living room + 3 bedrooms. A reliable, honest and good quality guy called Jason. :)

Hi,

Can PM me the contacts of Jason?

THanks!

I thought I can get curtains cheaply. But man, they are so ex...and the designs not very fantastic. So I just opt for roller blinds. Just to share my experience.

Did my whole house at $1120 for a 5room...the old type of 5 room...where the windows are from end to end. So it saved me alot. Have not installed it yet..will let you know if the company is worth mentioning...

How was your roller blinds? Would you recommend your curtain company? Let me know as I'm looking for one for my 5 room too! thanks.

Hi all!

I am planning to install roller blinds for my 5rm flat and some blackout curtains in MBR. Hoping to get decent quality ones.

Any had installed roller blinds and curtains recently? What is the market rate now?

lynd3ralla,

any feedback on yours?

Appreciate any advice or contacts!

we got our curtains from Jimmy Textile.

They seem to have a lot of textile choices

We paid 2.2k for the whole house including day curtains.

However, our flat is lonf shapped and has a lit of windows.

for more photos see here