Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
delonchew

Home & Furnishing: Certain about curtains!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

dear all, i am keen to get curtains with Day & Night for my living and also to do roller blinds for my MBR & 2 Common Rooms. Cant really view the pictures that you have uploaded. Will appreciate if you can send to my email with the pricing and pictures. Thanks.

priscillatoh@hotmail.com

Hey~ Wonder if any of you heard of curtain maker, Cindy Ng? She's actually really good and my aunt's getting curtains for her 5-room executive done in about $1200. She received quotation for exact same material elsewhere for about $1900 - 2500. And I heard that Cindy's going to give her free matching pillow cases... Wonder if Ene's curtains were done by same person? ANyway, her contact is 9697-1457. Me and hubby also getting curtains from her ^__^

Just order my curtain for my Living Room & MBR total cost me $900 for about 160sqf

Living Room

Day & Night Curtain 0.95m x 2.25m (4 panel total about 92sqf)

Install 3.8m Length of Wodden Railing

MBR

Day(Black Out) & Night Curtain 1.4m x 2.25m (2 Panel total about 68sqf)

price i think should be the reasonable range. Only able to post picture end of the month

Our place will be TOP-ing soon...Does anyone knows where we can get motorized curtains or blinds? ;)

Edited by koizora

did all my curtains and railings from ikea for my 5 bedroom rooms 5 yrs back.

all the railings cost 200 plus only. no need to worry so much. cos they will drill so it will fit in.

curtains, i bought block out sun and sound type from ikea, cost me $150 plus last time. the rest of the curtain are really cheap type from ikea, i bought $8 ones - 2 pieces of curtain for my living room.

my view is as long as u match up nicely , it will look nice.

my current condo is renovating, am thinking also of ikea for curtain railings and curtains and roller blinds.

my motto is buy cheap curtain, dun like.. just throw. if u feel like it, can always buy curtains from outside.

my condos parquet bedrooms will hv wooden roller blinds, it will match super with my platform bed - parquet colour and wood laminate colour warbrobe. and my vanity top is sand marble colour quartz top. the effect will be gd. ho ho

Edited by magnum1

I ordered my curtains from JB for RM449.

Balcony day and night : 3.52m x 2.54m

Living room window night : 1.61m x 1.5m

Did not get any railings as used back pevious owners' ones. Price vary on price of material chosen. Can range from RM5/m to RM50/m. We chose RM22/m material from Korea.

Edited by kru

Anyone can share whats the general price for curtain?

I bought 3 packs of ready made curtains (1 pack 240 inches, 1 pack 180 inches, 1 pack 120 inches, costing about $320.

Went home but didnt fit well

It was either too bright or reddish

I wanted something more brownish...

went back to the shop....as it do made to measure

was quoted $650 for 2pcs of full length day curtains for (360cm -living room) and full length (240cm - master room) somemore i chose the cheapest at his shop $23

Is it too expensive?

Can anyone share? Please advise

Thank you

Did not get any railings as used back pevious owners' ones. Price vary on price of material chosen. Can range from RM5/m to RM50/m. We chose RM22/m material from Korea.

Hi able to PM the contact in JB? I need to do curtains for my new apartment as well. Anyone heard of Window Creation @ Bt Merah? My agent told me its one of the valuable for money curtain maker (been on tv before)?

Collected curtains last week. Quite pleased with quality.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2963/dsc00210bxw.jpg

I just added new curtains (partitions) today.

Finally had time to settle this ... :D

verticalcurtain.jpg

verticalcurtain2.jpg

verticalcurtain3.jpg

Will post room/living room curtains another day.