Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
theoldjaffa

Washers: Lg Wd-14331ad Vs Samsung Wf8702

LG 14331 - seem like a popular model

Are there other models recommended for about the same price as LG 14331?

Is LG really that value-for-money?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Saw LG Model WD-1404TDS5 which is almost the same as LG 14331 except with DUAL SPRAY STEAM.

Pricing is almost twice of LG 14331. Any one using this model with steam function ? Is it that good ?

Kindly comment. Thanks in advance.

Saw LG Model WD-1404TDS5 which is almost the same as LG 14331 except with DUAL SPRAY STEAM.

Pricing is almost twice of LG 14331. Any one using this model with steam function ? Is it that good ?

Kindly comment. Thanks in advance.

http://www.lg.com/sg/home-appliance/laundry/index.jsp

LG has a list of washers here.

if i get a top load LG washer, which one should i get?

Reviving this discussion abit...it seems the 14331 is selling by LG.

I have been using this model for 3+ years...from my point of view, it is a good washer. It is quiet and DD makes it stable too. I know the advice is to seperate washer and dryer. I agree with the rationale but for me, I dont use dryer very often so it is fine for me...

Can i ask those who own this machine

- when i first did my laundry, after the wash waas completed, i put it to dry and the time was 4 hours!!! and if there's anything i hate more about front-loading was that i can't open the door. So i ended up power-off the machine wait a few minutes then re-set again. does it take that long to dry??

Do note that the drying time is dynamic so dont look at the timer when you start the drying process, it adjusts realtime accordingly to weight too.

Crikes!! I'm amazed there's so much heat - thankfully of low intensity - going round and round about washing machines. My LG 14331 is about 6 months old, have used it for heavy washes, quick washes, drying, short spin, all sorts of options and it has worked just fine. Noise? Barely heard it running. Anyway, who has time to hang around the washing machine?

Btw, I've just recce'd washing machines on request of a family member and guess what? LG's the recommendation of the guy who incidentally isn't an LG promoter. There's now a 9kg front loader besides other models.

Also would like to put in my penny's worth of thought on Miele. Every country has it's own 'hero' brand. It seems to be Miele here though I don't know why.

Just like buying a notebook, whatever you have decided on, don't look back and say "I should have...(bought something else!)"

Good luck.