Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Tim,

You have not replied me yet. send you all the details you have requested but have not heard from you. Appreciate your reply.

Thank You.

Dear bro/ sis of Renotalk,

All emails has been replied.

Thanks for the supports all the way.

With Thanks,

Tim Wong

timwong933@gmail.com

Hi I'm looking for new installation for an old 3 room hdb, for 2 bedrooms, preferably system 2 Inverter by Mitsubishi Electric and Daikin.

Can you quote me the models, btu and price(installation and bracket, everything) for both?

What are the warranty, piping, insulation and given? Looking for Armaflex class 1 insulation, G23 Copper pipe and 16mm drainage PVC pipe.

Hi Tim Wong,

I'm interested in getting a system 3 (inverter). Can you provide me with a quote?

I'm looking at Mitsubishi and panasonic.

Do you carry Midea? If yes, kindly also quote this brand.

For installation, kindly also quote me the cost to upgrade to G22, thicker insulation armaflex class 1, and 16mm pvc pipe.

Hi Tim

I'm looking for system 4 inverter Mitsubishi 23k btu system. Kindly also advice your promotion brand pricing.

I'm considering having 2 compressor as I have hack 2 rooms into one master bedroom.

Pls advice which is more cost effective. Thk

Hi Tim

I'm looking for system 4 inverter Mitsubishi 23k btu system. Kindly also advice your promotion brand pricing.

I'm considering having 2 compressor as I have hack 2 rooms into one master bedroom.

Pls advice which is more cost effective. Thk

Dear Tim,

I am interested in getting a Mistubishi Electric Starmex Inverter System 4 for my 5-room BTO flat.
Could you please offer some advice as to what units we should be using throughout the house and then give me a quote regarding the price?

Thank you.

Edited by kevenang

Hi Tim,

I am interested in getting a system 1 for my mum. Please kindly advise on the quote for supply and installation. For system 1, what is the different between inverter and non-invertor? Does it really save electicity if I opt for system 1 invertor? Please advise.

Thanks

Dear bro & sis of Renotalks,

Good news! Promotion of Japanese Branded System 3 aircon is on promotion now! only $2,199 with installation.

Hurry up! Limited stock- 3 sets only! While stock last!

Feel free to make any aircon enquiry (Purchase/ Servicing/ Repair) to timwong933@gmail.com

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Tim Wong

timwong933@gmail.com

Hi tim...what is the spec/brand of the aircon promotion as advertised above...thanks