Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TimWong

Air-con Group Buy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Tim

I replied to your email on 22 Sep but have yet to receive a reply. I guess u missed it.

Anyway, I was asking about Toshiba system 3 if the price u quoted me included the 23gauge copper wiring, armaflex and 2 trips installation? I will only receive my keys in Nov.

Looking forward fo ur reply.

thank u!

Hi

I am interested in getting a Mitsubishi Electric Starmex inverter system for my HDB 5 room BTO flat . I would like to use it for only 3 bedrooms. Please recommend a configuration and provide a quote. Thanks!

Hi Tim,

Could you give me quotation for Mitsubishi Inverter System 3 (9kbtu x 3) and Panasonic Inverter System 3 (9kbtu x 3). Also, could you list the Insulation type, copper piping and water piping used? Any warranty? Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

Hi

I am interested in getting a Mitsubishi Electric Starmex inverter system for my HDB 4 room flat (currently without aircon and has empty aircon ledge). I would like to use it for all 3 bedrooms and living/dining. Please recommend a configuration and provide a quote. Thanks!

Hi Tim,

Can you please recommend and provide a quote for the above?

Thanks

Our Toshiba system 3 arrived on Thursday for installation. Initially there was a schedule mess up, but Tim managed to sort things out by Wednesday and installation was done as per scheduled. For whatever happened, I am glad that he managed to pull through. The installation team that he send did a proper job too. They patched up the previous piping hole, silicon-sealed the new trunking and cleaned up any mess from the installation. I will definitely recommend Tim, as I felt that he handled tough customers (us) well.

thanks.

Edited by tikiman

Hi Tim,

Can you pm me the quote for

1) Mitsubishi Inverter Sys 3 w installation. MSYGE10VA

2) Samsung Inverter Sys 3 w installation. MH026FNEA

Please advise your Insulation type, copper piping and water piping used

Thanks

Hi Tim,

Can i get a qoute for Mitsubishi Heavy industries system 3? Please also include the materials you will be using for installation. And can it be done in a 2 trip installation? Is there any extended warranty avail?

You can email me @ muhd_tirmidzi@yahoo.com. Thanks Bro

hi tim, usually the aircon warranty start date should be after 2rd visit or moved in date? which date should we fill up as submission of warranty?

Just installed Panasonic Sys 4 yesterday, good price and customer service so far. Quite flexible in scheduling and gave follow up call which is a good gesture.