Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

Yes, i think u can do. Either do a drop down curb, or go with those shower screen with frame. If not nothing to up the shower screen for your door to open.

but one contractor which i talk to say drop down curb in HDB will not be approved. :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thought El Nino just scored the goal of the season against Sunderland.

Hope your renovation work will turn your house as beautiful as that goal.

Cheers.

but one contractor which i talk to say drop down curb in HDB will not be approved. :(

Yah not approve, but everyone also doing it. As long as they dont come to check can le loh.

Unless u are selling your flat anytime soon, if not at least u can enjoy it 1st, when need to sell then think abt it bah. haha

Too bad mine cant be done. :curse:

Yah not approve, but everyone also doing it. As long as they dont come to check can le loh.

Unless u are selling your flat anytime soon, if not at least u can enjoy it 1st, when need to sell then think abt it bah. haha

Too bad mine cant be done. :curse:

aiyo that's what the contractor tell me. he do for one owner cos the owner say do then think abt it. in the end suay suay the HDB come check and he kena have to hack.... i will faint wor if that happen to me.

wah...so nice. But now still got pple use mp3 player ah?? Thought most pple use HP as player le.

Buy ipod touch might as well get iphone already. No need carry till 2 device. keke

got la...that person is my wife...hahaha. :bleah:

:no: we cant use those touch phones type coz always damage one...either becoz we violent or maybe coz of transportation..? :unsure:

whereas mp3 normally put in bag or casing so still the screens safer than phones...dunno u understand my logic anot ah? :unsure:

Really?? Lucky mine is not at washing area. How come u use both glass panel and glass tiles together?? will it blend together?

it should blend la...my kitchen will have 3 predominant colors...red, white and black...

but i must have some areas that will be a focal point...think this glass tiles will do..:unsure:

not necessary the glass panel color is like the glass tiles but Mr Yeak shd know what colour come close lor...:good:

i dont like the idea of tiles at cooking area coz later the grease and grime stuck along the grout like ma fan to clean leh... at least glass panel, u wipe down is enough right?

Thought El Nino just scored the goal of the season against Sunderland.

Hope your renovation work will turn your house as beautiful as that goal.

Cheers.

hi england! now i welcome u to my blog by declaring This is Anfield!... :yeah:

Thanks for the wishes...:) Although i feel that is an ok goal. Im still waiting for his cheeky lobs which he did quite frequently when at Atletico. :D

ok..post the pic of the tub once you select hor! with price also can? :P thanks..

yo lilith, this one for u.

i was very keen on this tub at SSC but then after talking to the uncle and Mr Yeak, cant get ler coz its more of a standalone tub...apparently i cant put cement or silicone at the backing agst the walls coz not meant to do so...:(

a pity coz really liked it and feel it'll match my MBR theme. Retails at $1535 if im not wrong.

The Tub That Got Away

SSCTub.jpg

Wah...so good sia...good planning ahead wor.

I never save and spend beyond my means. So end up so poor now. wahah

Pls call 1900 112 8888 to donate to my personal funds! :help:

bro, i called that number to contribute. :horse:

but hor, the answering machine said the account and line is closed pending investigations. :unsure:

as a refund for my effort and time wasted, ur bank willing reimburse me $50 after they negotiated from $100 i demanded. :sport-smiley-004:

i accept cheque or NTUC vouchers also la..hehehe :notti:

:no: we cant use those touch phones type coz always damage one...either becoz we violent or maybe coz of transportation..? :unsure:

whereas mp3 normally put in bag or casing so still the screens safer than phones...dunno u understand my logic anot ah? :unsure:

aiyo El gor gor, iphone also got casing also can put inside bag mah.

Hmm..seriously I dont understand your logic. haha

Violent ok, but what u mean coz of transportation?? U all take bumper car as transport is it? keke :notti:

it should blend la...my kitchen will have 3 predominant colors...red, white and black...

but i must have some areas that will be a focal point...think this glass tiles will do.. :unsure:

not necessary the glass panel color is like the glass tiles but Mr Yeak shd know what colour come close lor... :good:

i dont like the idea of tiles at cooking area coz later the grease and grime stuck along the grout like ma fan to clean leh... at least glass panel, u wipe down is enough right?

Eh..cant really imagine your tiles to blend with the glass. hmm :rolleyes:

Anyway, better to look at your final output.

The grout will become black sooner or later anyway. haha

Hopefully glass is like what u said, easy to maintain.

Eh like that your kitchen same color as mine liao. :D

bro, i called that number to contribute. :horse:

but hor, the answering machine said the account and line is closed pending investigations. :unsure:

as a refund for my effort and time wasted, ur bank willing reimburse me $50 after they negotiated from $100 i demanded. :sport-smiley-004:

i accept cheque or NTUC vouchers also la..hehehe :notti:

Orh really? So fast closed?? Havent hit my target wor!

Ok, apologize for the inconvenience caused, I will get Ming Yi Fa Shi to send in the cheque + voucher to your new door steps.

On top of that, we are giving away free roast Pig Head to hang outside your door as well.

If got any red paint available, we will throw in as well.

Thanks for calling! :sport-smiley-003:

hi england! now i welcome u to my blog by declaring This is Anfield!... :yeah:

Thanks for the wishes...:) Although i feel that is an ok goal. Im still waiting for his cheeky lobs which he did quite frequently when at Atletico. :D

Oh okay, haha. Are you going to display some This is Anfield banner in your house? Probably at the front door?

Cheers.

aiyo El gor gor, iphone also got casing also can put inside bag mah.

yah, but we dun like to keep phones in casing. my line on standby 24/7 (work related) so every second counts.

sure waste one if i grapple with one hand just to take out from casing. :D

Hmm..seriously I dont understand your logic. haha

Violent ok, but what u mean coz of transportation?? U all take bumper car as transport is it? keke

haha...i wish sg roads can drive bumper cars or those monster trucks. sure make me a happy chappy can crush idiot motorists. im a biker...dunno maybe touchscreen hp using soft panels hence not durable due to vibrations and occasional rainy days...:lol: