Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Finally! Free time in the office! Hah... 1st two weeks of every month is a b***h! :(

Lets see...what did i miss.....

Mrs Lilith: Tsk tsk...got ur wish didnt u? i think it was inevitable but i was gutted for a few days since his departure. how can he go first instead of the owners?? :bangwall:

Joseeng: It was 3m upfront with another 3m in installment. Says alot of Rafa being the man and affection he has for Liverpool to forgo the full 16m he is rightfully due seeing the state of the club on its knees at the moment. Big up Rafa! :thumbs up:

wcseow: im keen on seeing King Kenny take over also! back to the glory old days with the old bootroom boys...oh wait, how many times have we heard this? :lol:

england: you are one of the few to see some light in Rafa. now that he will be silver spoon fed at Inter im excited to see him do well in Italy. funny guy he ever is, he is looking to bring Macherano and Kuyt with him to San Siro. Gutted that Rafa didnt sign for Juventus though :P

Missyrisc: Thanks! :yamseng:

Samy jie: As requested...back to Reno Talk and pics!!! :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield - Constructed and completed!

View of Cook Zone from Kitchen Entrance

IMG_0769.jpg

Another view of Kitchen Cook Zone

IMG_0767.jpg

Kitchen View of Wet / Preparation Zone

IMG_0765.jpg

Full View of My Galley Kitchen

IMG_0768.jpg

Swee~! I also love the bathroom!!!!!

the kitchen also very nice....if i hv space for gallery, how nice it will be....

ur cooker hood is.....wow! exp rite?

wow.. your MBR bathroom has a chandelier! very hotel leh..

and your kitchen very special with the contrasting colours. interesting! so when moving in?

REVIEW

Supposed to have 3 quarters of my furnitures in but due to expected screw ups...my bed, sofa, coffee table still pending. From? Ackerman and Smith. Had made the mistake of purchasing from them when i havent come across RenoTalk. Realised soon after that they were crappy from sales representation. One nice fella came in to rectify alot of the damage and we were pleased to proceed.

But turns out, once have bad encounter nothing will turn out right. Lucky for them im in no rush to move in till end of the month. :curse:

Hommage was good in terms of services rendered and follow ups with Eric etc. But he still owe me my divider cum shoe cabinet and side tables. He should have sent in everything together but missed on my side tables order. Again, since im in no hurry and he's a nice fella, i took the chill pill on him.

He has to the end of the month to bring in the remaining stuff... :rolleyes:

Cat Tree for Goro was bought during Pets Stations Atrium sales. Generally, the sales people are nice and pleasant. Not so the delivery man. From China! Crap! Walk into my house in his shoes when its obvious everybody else's was outside. Duh...Said he had assemble the cat tree and seemed to be in a rush so i thot ok, looks fine to me. Turns out he only put on top of each other and never screw the bolts!!! Lucky Goro havent tried his furniture yet. What if it toppled as he jumped on it? Never mind, screw and tighten myself lor. :bangwall:

Oh, btw...last pic was after i hoot the Xbox 360 Elite bundle at the PC show. Paiseh, just had to showcase it. Hehehe....:bleah:

Won Nintendo Wii from a shop's lucky draw. Won the PS3 from company D&D lucky draw.

So just had to get the Xbox 360 to make it a hat trick. Due to over excitement, i hoot a new gaming keyboard and mouse just for the sake of it. There goes my race pipes and exhaust system.

My wife is more happy though. Hahaha... :sport-smiley-004:

Joseeng: Thanks bro! I think so too! At first i thot kinda squeezy but after me and wife had our first show and jacuzzi session in there, turns out still manageable! Oh yah, just had to try out the bathtub after we spent some time cleaning the house. Verdict: si bei shiok man!!! good massage with soak after a long week at work. :thumbs up:

Mrs Lilith: Yup, more points for the bathroom eh? Indeed, reno was a pleasant experience with Mr Yeak. Fantastic! Wish we could go through it all over again. The feeling of every few days u go up to ur unit to check on things and u capture every phase and transformation into pictures...WOW!

u and Samy jie be going through this at the moment...ENJOY it while it last! :good:

ps: im staying at Anfield. and if i ever do move, think i'll join Rafa or maybe the dream team at Camp Nou. Btw, i love Torres' new hairdo!!! think of changing my mourinho gob to his mohawk. :lol:

Samy jie: Haha...even more points for the bathroom! :P

the hood and hob i got it when they were having promo for the Katana. abt 1.2k bundle. Citygas selling at 2k+ i think...Summer Trading 1.8k, GR Link i think above 1.5k also hence it was a no brainer to get it from Desmond at Asia Excel. think now promo ended liao.

i cant wait to cook up my first meal! well, let my wife cook for me first la since she insist...but im more excited with the oven actually...:lol:

Merydith: moving in end of the month coz still have rental at current place which will be up by then.

think if not for some screw ups and delay, my wife is more then happy to move in now. hehe.

the votes are accumulating for the bathroom huh...anyways, its a cheapo chandelier. got it to match the theme and sanctuary im going for in there.. :D

Glad u noticed the colour contrast in the kitchen...i love it too! hahaha... :paint::sport-smiley-004:

my god, u are one lucky kid ah? PSP n Wii all won....buay tahan. why i dun hv that luck? So the house bring u the luck lah, so u still wan to say u dread living in Yishun? :bleah:

I'm going to order more stuff from Hommage, hopes he dun miss out my orders.... *biting my nails*