Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angteko

Our Very First B&c Home

Anyone has this issue? how come my signature now become html code??

same prob now :(

maybe some prob on recognizing the codes

Edited by samgalz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone has this issue? how come my signature now become html code??

think everyone has this issue man...wonder when will the admins do something...been almost a week liao..

not pro leh with the html coding scattered below...:bleah:

Boonlay! U finally back. Waiting for your photos man.

Hmm...yours also quite fast leh, somemore yours got restriction in private res. I guess yours need another 2wks only bah.

If dont count wkend, then probably abt 1 mth. The standard timeframe is 1.5-2mths for a whole revamp bah.

Actually your theme, u got a lot of woody laminate choice. Mine cant go with woody, also cant go with black..if not all become black black. So I guess white to contrast my black is the most suitable. :dancingqueen:

yes going to start posting my photos already now in the state of messy. lots of cabinet in my living room. i add sanding to my room timber flooring that is why they have got to carry out all cabinet to living. Ps to give them a last minute notice on the flooring.

Don't mind me asking how many free gifts and what are the things did clc give you? from reading the post seems like a number of big things they giving. i wonder why i didnt get such big items all i got was 2 full height mirror for bathroom and 3 bedrooms doors.

I thought feel more like earth quake? haha

Eh..i cant rem wat grey also. Not sure is it dolphin, stone cave, granite or mosaic. :bangwall:

Mickey's one is really impressive loh, cant believe hdb can do until like that. keke

U can paste those night glowing star on top instead. haha

Heard someone mentioned my name. Haha. My ceiling is grey. I think is Dulux Galaxy. :)

Ang, take a look at Coldflamez blog...

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=515708

Maybe this can be a solution for ur corner cabinet? :unsure:

my MIL had this concept for her cabinet lor. if it's for big items still ok but for her, she dun even remember or even bother what's inside liao cos so hard to reach in.

Don't mind me asking how many free gifts and what are the things did clc give you? from reading the post seems like a number of big things they giving. i wonder why i didnt get such big items all i got was 2 full height mirror for bathroom and 3 bedrooms doors.

Wei, how come u got so many free gifts??? I thought i did more things than u? I should have more free gift leh. :bangwall:

What kind of door he gave u??

I only had mbr wood backing for the mirror with t5, kitchen backsplash glass panel and 1 mirror at shoe cabinet area.

Other than that, like no more le leh.

Ang, take a look at Coldflamez blog...

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=515708

Maybe this can be a solution for ur corner cabinet? :unsure:

Too late liao, already fixed drawers there. :bangwall:

my MIL had this concept for her cabinet lor. if it's for big items still ok but for her, she dun even remember or even bother what's inside liao cos so hard to reach in.

Anyway, it is not very deep when I last went to see. So quite ok for me and wife. :D

Wei, how come u got so many free gifts??? I thought i did more things than u? I should have more free gift leh. :bangwall:

What kind of door he gave u??

I only had mbr wood backing for the mirror with t5, kitchen backsplash glass panel and 1 mirror at shoe cabinet area.

Other than that, like no more le leh.

Brother Angteko, I come here to support you and I think you all are a funny bunch. The theme Barcelona Manhattan, what is it? Sounds very arty farty to me.

Cheers.

Brother Angteko, I come here to support you and I think you all are a funny bunch. The theme Barcelona Manhattan, what is it? Sounds very arty farty to me.

Cheers.

Sorry, just read The Kid's definition of Barcelona Manhattan in the earlier post. Like your reflective tiles and the colour combination in the common toilet. Where did you get them from?

Cheers.

Cheers.

haha..thanks for the support bro!! :yamseng:

I just anyhow named my theme, as it mainly consist of manhattan style with barcelona settings.

Sorry, just read The Kid's definition of Barcelona Manhattan in the earlier post. Like your reflective tiles and the colour combination in the common toilet. Where did you get them from?

Cheers.

Haha...who is The Kid???

They are from Soon Bee Huat in Jurong.

So when are u going to start your T-blog??

Edited by Angteko

Cheers.

eh bro england. we very serious bunch lor...dun play play ah :blink: wait goro hear already buay song ah then u know. whahahaha... :P

eh bro england. we very serious bunch lor...dun play play ah :blink: wait goro hear already buay song ah then u know. whahahaha... :P

Oh okay, Brother. By the way, what is Goro and something else which I cant remember off hand? I have seen this term and the other throughout your blog. Sam, you and El Nino. Not sure what you guys talking about.

Oh The Kid refers to El Nino. He gave a definition for your Barcelona Manhattan house theme.

Cheers.

Oh okay, Brother. By the way, what is Goro and something else which I cant remember off hand? I have seen this term and the other throughout your blog. Sam, you and El Nino. Not sure what you guys talking about.

Oh The Kid refers to El Nino. He gave a definition for your Barcelona Manhattan house theme.

Cheers.

it's sis sam...haha...

Goro is El Nino's darling cat. it started with me say Goro clever then Ang tease El Nino and El Nino in turn tease Ang on Kacuas (cockroach). so now is the war of the Goro vs Kacuas....though recently died down a little. half time maybe? :D