Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hi kakis!

We went to Blk D last weekend... We manage to claim up to the CROWN! wahh th view is totally Fantastic!

it's not very clear though... heee!

Should try again sometime! Haha! :yamseng:

Edited by indulgence_queen

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi blk 79E neighbours

I took a picture of the progress for you.

dsc01212sy0.th.jpg

Surprise ! Surprise ! Someone has already moved into blk 79C

dsc01218wv9.th.jpg

Edited by alister

Hi blk 79E neighbours

dsc01212sy0.th.jpg

dsc01218wv9.th.jpg

Hi Alister

When you get your key?

Remember to call me and I can kpo and look look see see.

HAPPY

Hi kakis!

We went to Blk D last weekend... We manage to claim up to the CROWN! wahh th view is totally Fantastic!

it's not very clear though... heee!

Should try again sometime! Haha! :lol:

hw did u manage to enter blk D? we tried but all entrance are locked.. :yamseng:

hw did u manage to enter blk D? we tried but all entrance are locked.. :bangwall:

Blk D is still blocked? Tat means non of the residents there gotten the keys yet... tot I saw in the previous post that 20 floor from block D already gotten keys.. :bangwall:

dsc01218wv9.th.jpg

Yup, I saw it too two nights ago. It's pretty obvious from the main road; they have even matching curtains for all the windows.

Hi Neighbours,

today we went to see some 5 rm houses under renovation in blk C. At first cannot really visualise how small the rooms were. Our ID kept telling us that there will not be enough walking space if we were to put a King size bed in our master bedroom and still do a built in wardrobe there.

After seeing it in the flesh, we realise that it is really very very small... :dancingqueen: Dunno how HDB plan one... make the rooms so small... put 1 bed inside cannot do anything else already... :bangwall:

The bedroom beside the hall is even worst! so small and it is curved somemore... !!

It is back to the drawing blocks again now... :notti:

Actually, other than the fact that chances of getting a 5-room was small and that it is $$$, the other thing that put me 'off' was the 'curve' wall. One of the walls in my room now is at an angle (like a trapezium). It's just so difficult to buy furniture and there's the problem of dead spaces; happy hiding places for creepie crawlies! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: to HDB for still coming up with such designs... they really deserve :jawdrop::yamseng::unsure:

Just another small issue. I noted that, for Blk C 4-roomers, do note that for units on the left, your door swings right (i.e. it swings into the living room). In Blk B (and D and maybe A and E?), the door swings the other way (i.e. against the wall of the bomb shelter). Do take note of this when discussing with your ID. I think there are pros and cons for both designs, so do not fret over this!

Blk D is still blocked? Tat means non of the residents there gotten the keys yet... tot I saw in the previous post that 20 floor from block D already gotten keys.. :dancingqueen:

the lift of blk d is already working. just take the lift. went to 40 storey to take a look at the view.

the lift of blk d is already working. just take the lift. went to 40 storey to take a look at the view.

yippee shall take a look one of these days.. i went last week, but cant access.. anyone in blk D getting key soon??

:good:

yippee shall take a look one of these days.. i went last week, but cant access.. anyone in blk D getting key soon??

me haven't even gotten the loan application... everyone else in blk d gotten theirs? so long :jawdrop:

Hi Yel,

We've received our oan application letter.

(We are from Blk D).

Yours should be on the way or maybe already in your mailbox as I type. :good:

Hang in there!

Actually, other than the fact that chances of getting a 5-room was small and that it is $$$, the other thing that put me 'off' was the 'curve' wall. One of the walls in my room now is at an angle (like a trapezium). It's just so difficult to buy furniture and there's the problem of dead spaces; happy hiding places for creepie crawlies! :yamseng: !! !! to HDB for still coming up with such designs... they really deserve :deal::o:P

Just another small issue. I noted that, for Blk C 4-roomers, do note that for units on the left, your door swings right (i.e. it swings into the living room). In Blk B (and D and maybe A and E?), the door swings the other way (i.e. against the wall of the bomb shelter). Do take note of this when discussing with your ID. I think there are pros and cons for both designs, so do not fret over this!

You share the same views as my FH with regards to curve walls. I would have liked the additional space that 5rm gives though - can put 2 mahjong tables in the living area. LOL.

Blk 79e door swings to the bomb shelter. The space next to the kitchen is sufficient for a shoe cabinet.

Hi blk 79E neighbours

dsc01212sy0.th.jpg

Thanks =) but that is blk 79A

Hi Yel,

We've received our oan application letter.

(We are from Blk D).

Yours should be on the way or maybe already in your mailbox as I type. :deal:

Hang in there!

thanx seaswirl.

a couple of my neighbours who took blk d have already gotten their letters

me hoping mine will come soon. :yamseng: !! !!