Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

I finally receive HDB letter to get my keys next week ..! FINALLY..... :bangwall:

congrats snuffleupagus..u're soon gonna be the proud owner of ur new home..keke!! :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ms white hw is yr reno progressing?? is yr flooring done?? heard fm hubby tat yr reno had just start is it?? can't wait to see mine.. I am currently in the same boat as Zaine98 :bangwall:8|:) my parents oso everything must chap yi kar, this cannot that cannot .... sigh... really bo da han

Zaine98

hv u cfm with yr ID yet??? did u manage to """WIN""" yr war??? :notti::notti: coz i m still fighting mine... wan to overlay kitchen tiles -- cannot, overlay toilet flr n wall tiles---- cannot oso!:) SIGH....

congrats yayaaaaaa!! i think we r fm the same block..

hi dino, saw ur husband yesterday at my flat, u busy? will ur parents be staying with u next time? if not then i think u just do the things that u prefer. their contribution of ideas are good n of cos they have gd intentions however, wat's most impt is u like the overall effect. hope u can win ur "War" soon!! :bangwall:

I finally receive HDB letter to get my keys next week ..! FINALLY..... :bangwall:

Ello and Congratulations!:notti: HAppy days are here to come!!

ms white hw is yr reno progressing?? is yr flooring done?? heard fm hubby tat yr reno had just start is it?? can't wait to see mine.. I am currently in the same boat as Zaine98 :bangwall::bangwall:8| my parents oso everything must chap yi kar, this cannot that cannot .... sigh... really bo da han

Zaine98

hv u cfm with yr ID yet??? did u manage to """WIN""" yr war??? :):notti: coz i m still fighting mine... wan to overlay kitchen tiles -- cannot, overlay toilet flr n wall tiles---- cannot oso!:) SIGH....

hi dino! :notti: yup..met ur hubby yesterday and my reno started yesterday as well. i must say the progress is super fast (or maybe we think it's fast la)..hahaha!

yesterday they motar screed the walls and floor and layed tiles on half the living rm.

today, they've completed 90% of the living rm (10% is near the area where we'll be hacking wall), 90% of common toilet wall tiles, 30% tv feature wall..very impressed with just 2-3 workers speed!! :notti:

now hoping the MBR toilet wall tiles stock will arrive soon.. :bangwall:

i thought u've chosen your both toilet wall tiles already...?? ur mum changed her mind?

Edited by ms_white

hi dino! :bangwall: yup..met ur hubby yesterday and my reno started yesterday as well. i must say the progress is super fast (or maybe we think it's fast la)..hahaha!

yesterday they motar screed the walls and floor and layed tiles on half the living rm.

today, they've completed 90% of the living rm (10% is near the area where we'll be hacking wall), 90% of common toilet wall tiles, 30% tv feature wall..very impressed with just 2-3 workers speed!! :bangwall:

now hoping the MBR toilet wall tiles stock will arrive soon.. :bangwall:

i thought u've chosen your both toilet wall tiles already...?? ur mum changed her mind?

WOW that's super fast.... progress, yes she change her mind on the common toilet, manage to convince her n bargain nt to do the kitchen flr tile.... sigh.. nw that she 's ok BUT nw it Eesy turn.... really fighting a evergoing on war rite nw.... btw since we have sent in the key to the svc centre for defect rectification.. hw can these guys access our unit since we have it chain up le...??

Edited by dino

WOW that's super fast.... progress, yes she change her mind on the common toilet, manage to convince her n bargain nt to do the kitchen flr tile.... sigh.. nw that she 's ok BUT nw it Eesy turn.... really fighting a evergoing on war rite nw.... btw since we have sent in the key to the svc centre for defect rectification.. hw can these guys access our unit since we have it chain up le...??

dino u sign w substance already? btw, for the defects, most prob u'll need to tell them the chain passcode then they'll go up and service the defects dun give them the key to the hse

dun quite understand..u mean u've submitted ur defects form with ur keys..but ur gate is chained using substance's..yet those ppl who'll be rectifyin the defects can still access?

then they've probably called eesy lor...if u passed the form to eesy 1st la. i passed mine to him and he wrote on the form to contact him for any queries..then i problem-free.. did i get ur question right???? haha!

why having "war" with eesy leh? u very ke lian..wedged between parents and id war..one dun want this, the other want this..

Edited by ms_white

Oh no, I've given them my hse keys to rectify the defects!

i think it shld be ok but pls remember to get it back from hdb branch office in case the contractors duplicate the keys... if u're really worried, maybe u can buy a lock and hand it to hdb tomoro and tell them u want to take back ur keys. :bangwall:

Halo, fellow neighbours of 79 :jammin:

Mi jus found out abt dis forum, thru a new neighbour, wen i was xploring my new neighbourhood. haha

Aniway, fyi, mine is balloted, havnt get key yet. Checked frm salesoffice, e officer say may hav 2 wait 2-3mths time 2 get my KEYS :bangwall:

Good & bad lah. Good - can save more $, esp CPF yr end interest. Bad - gota endure my current rowdy neighbourhood.

Had been reccein arnd the blk lately, made some new frnds, who r like-minded. :yamseng:

Dat day wen i was at my new blk, discovered my new neighbour is the 1st & only 1 who had collected e key for e entire blk, & started with renov. Wen i tried 2 start a conversation, aiyo, dunoe wat 2 describe, mayb i not handsum or mayb i lok like a contractor, he is proud & dun wana chat with me :wacko:

Had olso seen sum renov, but mostly at e early stage. Mayb i shd go dn sats afternoon, so dat can make new frnds & 'copy design'. :sport-smiley-004:

Halo, fellow neighbours of 79 :jammin:

Mi jus found out abt dis forum, thru a new neighbour, wen i was xploring my new neighbourhood. haha

Aniway, fyi, mine is balloted, havnt get key yet. Checked frm salesoffice, e officer say may hav 2 wait 2-3mths time 2 get my KEYS :bangwall:

Good & bad lah. Good - can save more $, esp CPF yr end interest. Bad - gota endure my current rowdy neighbourhood.

Had been reccein arnd the blk lately, made some new frnds, who r like-minded. :yamseng:

Dat day wen i was at my new blk, discovered my new neighbour is the 1st & only 1 who had collected e key for e entire blk, & started with renov. Wen i tried 2 start a conversation, aiyo, dunoe wat 2 describe, mayb i not handsum or mayb i lok like a contractor, he is proud & dun wana chat with me :wacko:

Had olso seen sum renov, but mostly at e early stage. Mayb i shd go dn sats afternoon, so dat can make new frnds & 'copy design'. :sport-smiley-004:

hi jaCKY777..welcome to your "online home"! LOL!! which Blk are u from?

i think it shld be ok but pls remember to get it back from hdb branch office in case the contractors duplicate the keys... if u're really worried, maybe u can buy a lock and hand it to hdb tomoro and tell them u want to take back ur keys. :yamseng:

Shxt, never think of that!! :sport-smiley-004::bangwall:

Anyone thinking of fixing a lock to the gate??

Hi strawberry_pear,

It is good for you to be more careful, you should not trust me before we meet right, I think the best place for us to meet is at the rc centre, I will try to fix a date for our meeting, maybe tomorrow I go walk around the block.

I mean, the funding of the house warming is not for one unit by one unit, it is a group house warming, we will cater the food and maybe some programme, the venue should be at the sky garden or the roof top garden. We have the $$$ to fund but of cause is limited with budget, that will depend on number of you people response and first come first serve. It is possible to have Dr Ng Eng Hen to be GOH if you guy welcome him and the date is right for him.

Are your keen?

Hi strawberry_pear,

It is good for you to be more careful, you should not trust me before we meet right, I think the best place for us to meet is at the rc centre, I will try to fix a date for our meeting, maybe tomorrow I go walk around the block.

I mean, the funding of the house warming is not for one unit by one unit, it is a group house warming, we will cater the food and maybe some programme, the venue should be at the sky garden or the roof top garden. We have the $$$ to fund but of cause is limited with budget, that will depend on number of you people response and first come first serve. It is possible to have Dr Ng Eng Hen to be GOH if you guy welcome him and the date is right for him.

Are your keen?

at first, i thought your english had improved until i read on and especially the last sentence......

usually, if there's any activities by RC, there will be flyers to inform us, not through forum......

and please, keep away from our houses......we don't wanna be 'warned'~~~

this forumer is very very weird...

:sport-smiley-004:

ms white hw is yr reno progressing?? is yr flooring done?? heard fm hubby tat yr reno had just start is it?? can't wait to see mine.. I am currently in the same boat as Zaine98 :P:P !! my parents oso everything must chap yi kar, this cannot that cannot .... sigh... really bo da han

Zaine98

hv u cfm with yr ID yet??? did u manage to """WIN""" yr war??? :notti::notti: coz i m still fighting mine... wan to overlay kitchen tiles -- cannot, overlay toilet flr n wall tiles---- cannot oso!:wub: SIGH....

Hi Dino

Sorry for the late reply... Havent won the war yet... Not even the war with hubby about which ID to choose... I think we have at least scaled down to only Eesy from Substance and Alex from Summit. Alex's price also very competitive and dun have hidden costs. The only prob is I cannot compare line items for my quote coz Mr Eesy refuses to let me bring back his quotation.. Aiyoh.... Why cannot leh? If his price is the lowest, why cannot let us bring back to compare leh?

Ms White, Dino:

Do you encounter the same prob?

After choosing the ID, still have the war on what to do for reno, what tiles to choose, what colours.... seems like a never ending war.... :bleah:

Strawberry

When are you going to China? Gonna miss you on the forum and meeting up with you... :( Are you still going for the Jill Lowe thingy tonite?

Everybody:

Jia You! Looking forward to the day where everyone moves in and we can officially be neighbours! (^_^) :wub:

Strawberry

When are you going to China? Gonna miss you on the forum and meeting up with you... :P Are you still going for the Jill Lowe thingy tonite?

Have been hearing this name Jill Lowe a lot lately. She is even conducting some sort of course in my company. My boss was telling me that she can tell what sort of person are you just by looking at your appearance and dress sense. Is she that good?? :P