Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hi meow_!!, thanks for the info.

already brought 2 single unit of induction cooker instead of 1unit of 2 cooker.

in case induction cooker no good to use, $$$ wise not too ex as damage is less than $400.

Hi Redcrystal,

wah have to wait for your review liao.. still hunting around..

Thanks again for sharing

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Redcrystal,

wah have to wait for your review liao.. still hunting around..

Thanks again for sharing

no problem to share info but then hor i haven't move in yet leh.

estimate to move in around 1st week Apr.

hehehe, hope you can wait till end apr.

!!

:) Dear neighbors, any lobang for PE?

I have 2 sides of walls that needs hackings.

Think any PE will do as long as its cheap cos

basically wat they do is to approve only... :rolleyes:

Blk 79A

sushibabe, sha08ron, justnoop, rickyer8, coco_mybibi, apple68, soudezne, poohnie23, HarryP, whiteboxer, Skywu, Shivan, Darkwing, cece, TPY, rachel79, euph0bear, alexneock

Blk 79B

bonkitty, twotwobravo, jen t, carelinwen & craB, Slog, gui99, Redhat, janicezuzu, will&pet, REDCRYSTAL, joelex, rofffade, lcylim, Ptro, Liana79B, Yeoman

Blk 79C

doremi, humster / nancy, meowie49, Bethel, Derrick, Stardust, almonddust, M&M, strawberry_pear, Platonic1, joesphine, zanie98, gadgetman, nakazoru, sdale, Isabelle

BLk 79D

Yel, yingsan, droplets, Ikoice, pink_sea79, Zeester, Mario, Snuffleupagus, tension_z, rainbow04, alister, ms_white, shay_d, dino, xinni, tweakmax, aural, pregopia, a_star, Zincy

Blk 79E

Mapleleaf, hobbes, axis, Happy, kiwy, Darry, Skyblueie, Ebing & Chrispy, marklim, jaCKY777, meepok, babymaro2003

Blk 79A

sushibabe, sha08ron, justnoop, rickyer8, coco_mybibi, apple68, soudezne, poohnie23, HarryP, whiteboxer, Skywu, Shivan, Darkwing, cece, TPY, rachel79, euph0bear, alexneock

Blk 79B

bonkitty, twotwobravo, jen t, carelinwen & craB, Slog, gui99, Redhat, janicezuzu, will&pet, REDCRYSTAL, joelex, rofffade, lcylim, Ptro, Liana79B, Yeoman

Blk 79C

doremi, humster / nancy, meowie49, Bethel, Derrick, Stardust, almonddust, M&M, strawberry_pear, Platonic1, joesphine, zanie98, gadgetman, nakazoru, sdale, Isabelle

BLk 79D

Yel, yingsan, droplets, Ikoice, pink_sea79, Zeester, Mario, Snuffleupagus, tension_z, rainbow04, alister, ms_white, shay_d, dino, xinni, tweakmax, aural, pregopia, a_star, Zincy, Pooh_75

Blk 79E

Mapleleaf, hobbes, axis, Happy, kiwy, Darry, Skyblueie, Ebing & Chrispy, marklim, jaCKY777, meepok, babymaro2003

Blk 79A

Blk 79B

bonkitty, twotwobravo, jen t, carelinwen & craB, Slog, gui99, Redhat, janicezuzu, will&pet, REDCRYSTAL, joelex, rofffade, lcylim, Ptro, Liana79B, Yeoman, Wildreds2

Blk 79C

BLk 79D

Yel, yingsan, droplets, Ikoice, pink_sea79, Zeester, Mario, Snuffleupagus, tension_z, rainbow04, alister, ms_white, shay_d, dino, xinni, tweakmax, aural, pregopia, a_star, Zincy

Blk 79E

haiz...saw a WC i really like but can only fit minimum 7" s trap.... is everyone in 79s bathroom using 6" or it varies?...*just curious*

anyway thank you alister for letting us view ur unit...have decided to use granite *black galaxy* too and the PD door for the bathrooms too...cant use glass doors .......thanks to hdb for the 'huge' bathroom.....hehe

haiz...saw a WC i really like but can only fit minimum 7" s trap.... is everyone in 79s bathroom using 6" or it varies?...*just curious*

anyway thank you alister for letting us view ur unit...have decided to use granite *black galaxy* too and the PD door for the bathrooms too...cant use glass doors .......thanks to hdb for the 'huge' bathroom.....hehe

What is a PD door?

What is a PD door?

PD door is a sliding cum bi-fold door. Check out their website at www.pddoor.com. I'm intending to change both toilet doors to PD doors. Each is around 280+.

PD door is a sliding cum bi-fold door. Check out their website at www.pddoor.com. I'm intending to change both toilet doors to PD doors. Each is around 280+.

Thanks for the info..

:bleah:

What is a PD door?

i just went to take a look earlier today. its a sliding door without bottom track..indeed it saves space .. the shop is at balestier opp balestier hill primary sch..

got acrylic $288

glass - $388

with designs (means dual colour etc) add $40

comes in bronze/silver/white frame for bronze add $20

if interested can call them and they will need to come by ur place to take measurements.

price includes installation

for more info- can call to ask for address and opening hrs

Yuda-97878803

Finally settled down on my ID who is Mr. Derek Yu from Unimax Creative. After speaking to 8+ ID, he was still the only one who can give me the assurance. Think Unimax is the only company in Toa Payoh with HDB listing, Radac and CaseTrust status. :dribble:

I met him up last week regarding on what I wanted to do for the renovations. He knew of my budget (around S$18000) and suggested some cost savings tips for me. He told me he would contact me with the final quotations this week. :D

Today, met up with him and initially his renovation was quoted to be S$20000. I told him it was a bit of my budget and I did quite a few changes to my renovation needs and he was more than happy to accommodate to my changes. :bleah:

So after all my changes (trust me, after viewing the real flat, there would be plenty of changes), the final quotation was down to about S$16000. Actually, my renovation was mainly of the basic needs plus a few luxary (eg. wall feature, tv console, MBR wardrobe), I was more than happy with his finalised quotation of S$16000. Then he gave me a discount which I could not resist, he was willing to absorb the 7% GST which amount to about S$1000+. :dribble:

After around 5 minutes of consideration with my other half, we settled on him as our ID. So the final quotation was around S$15000 (excluding electical works). Those who want to see my renovation quotation can feel free to ask me for it.

So happy renovation can start soon! :dribble:

Talking about power consumption of electrical appliances....I just got the shock of my life yesterday when I got my Feb utilities bill! The bill was only a mere $17 in Jan, but it BALLOONED to $300 in Feb!:bleah::dribble::dribble::dribble:

Don't know the exact cause of it now although electricity is the main contibutor at about $200 of the bill. Not sure, if it is due to under-reading of the meter in Jan and Feb is an accumulative sum or whatever. But my suspicion naturally draw to the two main culprits: The Dryer and the Water Heater! Aircon is innocent cause we hardly need to on it for the whole month.Will continue to monitor but people who wants to get heavy duty appliances powered by electricity: BEWARE!

our bills also jumped from 60 to 140

can there be an error in the billing?

I have emailed sp services liao.

Finally settled down on my ID who is Mr. Derek Yu from Unimax Creative. After speaking to 8+ ID, he was still the only one who can give me the assurance. Think Unimax is the only company in Toa Payoh with HDB listing, Radac and CaseTrust status. :dribble:

I met him up last week regarding on what I wanted to do for the renovations. He knew of my budget (around S$18000) and suggested some cost savings tips for me. He told me he would contact me with the final quotations this week. :D

Today, met up with him and initially his renovation was quoted to be S$20000. I told him it was a bit of my budget and I did quite a few changes to my renovation needs and he was more than happy to accommodate to my changes. :dribble:

So after all my changes (trust me, after viewing the real flat, there would be plenty of changes), the final quotation was down to about S$16000. Actually, my renovation was mainly of the basic needs plus a few luxary (eg. wall feature, tv console, MBR wardrobe), I was more than happy with his finalised quotation of S$16000. Then he gave me a discount which I could not resist, he was willing to absorb the 7% GST which amount to about S$1000+. :D

After around 5 minutes of consideration with my other half, we settled on him as our ID. So the final quotation was around S$15000 (excluding electical works). Those who want to see my renovation quotation can feel free to ask me for it.

So happy renovation can start soon! :dribble:

Glad to see you had finally confirmed your ID.

Mind PM your quotation.

rachel79 :bleah: