Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gals_mama

Low's Hotel In Amk

Now to the common toilet. This toilet would be used mainly by my gals. So we let my gal decide what she want. PINK! So here goes pink mosaic for the shower area, only a vertical strip again. The other surrounding tiles will be light cream in colour with flower prints.

Pink mosaic

DSC00752.jpg

Closeup of th mosaic

DSC00751.jpg

very pretty.. costly right??? cant wait to see yr finish toilet.. mine common toilet is all white plain only with motifs.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Now to the common toilet. This toilet would be used mainly by my gals. So we let my gal decide what she want. PINK! So here goes pink mosaic for the shower area, only a vertical strip again. The other surrounding tiles will be light cream in colour with flower prints.

Pink mosaic

DSC00752.jpg

Closeup of th mosaic

DSC00751.jpg

toilet with a touch of the mosaic always spice up the entire look huh!

hope the budget is enough for me to have some too! ha

toilet with a touch of the mosaic always spice up the entire look huh!

hope the budget is enough for me to have some too! ha

i also love the mosaics, but too ex and wife say next time hard to clean between the grout lines :(

no winning over her for this :bangwall:

i also love the mosaics, but too ex and wife say next time hard to clean between the grout lines :(

@matashi... yr wifey is jaga yr wallet ler :)

i'm in the exact same boat as you!

@matashi... yr wifey is jaga yr wallet ler :)

yah in the end the money we buy the quartz with shimmering for bedrooms...... no jaga leh :P

i'm in the exact same boat as you!

lol, but is true also lah. nice is nice but later maintenance will faints :(

i ever think of do mosaic liao then use plastic sheets to cover up. wahahaha

just wan to do nia, think of all sorts of pattern to do.

yah in the end the money we buy the quartz with shimmering for bedrooms...... no jaga leh :P

lol, but is true also lah. nice is nice but later maintenance will faints :(

i ever think of do mosaic liao then use plastic sheets to cover up. wahahaha

just wan to do nia, think of all sorts of pattern to do.

Then I am better off... as wifey is a minimalist.... everything simple, clean, one tone :) See my Reno-T blog you will know :)

Then I am better off... as wifey is a minimalist.... everything simple, clean, one tone :) See my Reno-T blog you will know :)

actually the quartz shimmering is another one of my die-die-must-have tile. lol :D

say for the love of mosaic in showers... consider using a epoxy based product to do the grouting.

epoxy is very resistant to dirt and grim, chemical attacks etc.. i mean if you consider epoxy based grouting is used in heavy industrialised kitchen, i think u get the drift eh

actually the quartz shimmering is another one of my die-die-must-have tile. lol :D

eh, where did i reply to this before ah? hahaha

Edited by ne0mesis

very pretty.. costly right??? cant wait to see yr finish toilet.. mine common toilet is all white plain only with motifs.

Actually my toilet also simple. Only the mosaic is outstanding. :D She is nice, didnt charge me extra for the mosaic, i think also small quantity.

I als want minimal maintanence. But saw it and couldnt take our eyes off it. No choice la, my gal also like it. Will get my part time helper to clean it every month. ;)

We went to lighting.com.sg to get our lights. Price definitely cheaper, hope quality is also ok.

This is the light for both toilets.

DSC00769.jpg

Our kitchen light

DSC00770.jpg

Habent choose our dining light yet as we were in a rush. Will go down again on Sun to get it.

say for the love of mosaic in showers... consider using a epoxy based product to do the grouting.

epoxy is very resistant to dirt and grim, chemical attacks etc.. i mean if you consider epoxy based grouting is used in heavy industrialised kitchen, i think u get the drift eh

eh, where did i reply to this before ah? hahaha

oh epozy grout lines? hmm never heard of it. but now also bo bian liao. tiling works are done already. :(

and also....

SHU LANG BO SHU SEH!!!! :sport-smiley-004:

We went to lighting.com.sg to get our lights. Price definitely cheaper, hope quality is also ok.

DSC00769.jpg

Hey, I got the same toilet light too. Mine is 2x13.

DSC00769.jpg

is this a downlight or ceiling light?

btw do you have a pic of yr kitchen eubiq system? how does it work?