Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gals_mama

Low's Hotel In Amk

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yes the stellar series, i think is $200 or $220. Feel so soft! Was contemplating whether to buy or not cos now living at mil's place. In the end we grabbed ah! cos the price was good and dun want to lose a good deal.

LOL... I also bought the stellar series, it's $110 for 1.6m x 1.2m one.

Good grab!!

LOL... I also bought the stellar series, it's $110 for 1.6m x 1.2m one.

Good grab!!

wah, most buy stellar series! :( only me "special"...wahahaha

Went up to our new house 2day. WC, toilet accessories and lights are delivered! WC and toilet acessories will be installed by the end of the day.

Lights will be installed tomorrow. Gas and plumbing are also completed. They were doing my WIW and sliding door when we are there. Actually lots of ppl are doing work at that time. Backside knock backside (as quoted by my id) :D

Our gals' room in yellow

DSC00835-1.jpg

Our WIW (the back of it)

DSC00836.jpg

Edited by gals_mama

haha...touched *sniff*

works looking good! so much faster than mine. got to go tell my contractor "U not fast enough lah!!!" :bleah:

haha...touched *sniff*

works looking good! so much faster than mine. got to go tell my contractor "U not fast enough lah!!!" :bleah:

lol, urs fast also liao lah :D

haha...touched *sniff*

I got this mental picture of sammy with a whip. *wack wack wack* :D:P

We went to Lifestorey sale today. Thanks sam jie for the 'poison'. We managed to get the carpet and some rugs. Also saw some furnitures on sale. Cheap! But we are in a rush so plan to go back there again. The sale will be on till National Day, they only accept NETS and cash.

Our silvery carpet

DSC00829.jpg

i was there too!! but didnt get anything..

zelly & gals_mama, u two very funny lor....haha...

wun lah, i wun whip my contractor, still need him to run the last lap of reno leh. whip liao he cannot work how? :lol:

but honestly, mine was quite fast liao lah, jus that urs are a little faster than mine!

zelly & gals_mama, u two very funny lor....haha...

wun lah, i wun whip my contractor, still need him to run the last lap of reno leh. whip liao he cannot work how? :lol:

but honestly, mine was quite fast liao lah, jus that urs are a little faster than mine!

Cos its really inconvenient to not have our own roof. I miss my bed. :(

The job is a rush rush. Kept pushing my id. But of course we close 1 eye to certain stuff. So far still ok la.

hi Gals mama

tried to pm you but yr inbox is full. Just wanted to let you know we have bought our fans - got impatient and decided to get all the purchases done so as to free our mind on other things - thanks!

hi Gals mama

tried to pm you but yr inbox is full. Just wanted to let you know we have bought our fans - got impatient and decided to get all the purchases done so as to free our mind on other things - thanks!

Haha, cant resist the itch. :D U are welcome