Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
htng

Titling Of Hdb Main Door

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
he suggest that to me but how to keep the gate open? Tough

Hi Htng

My main door oso need to tilt .May i know do need to submit for approval?

Hi Htng

My main door oso need to tilt .May i know do need to submit for approval?

Hi

Some people didnt submit but for mine, my contractor submitted already. I am still waiting for HDB to approve. Once I got it, I will update here. I think it is possible but it depends on some condition and location. Approval subjected to HDB's approval..Not within our control.

Hi

Some people didnt submit but for mine, my contractor submitted already. I am still waiting for HDB to approve. Once I got it, I will update here. I think it is possible but it depends on some condition and location. Approval subjected to HDB's approval..Not within our control.

I got my permit last week and my new door frame is already up. Contractor will install back my main door tomorrow and according to them, the metal gate will be installed too.

Hope everything is smooth. I will take some photos tomorrow once everything is completed.

I got my permit last week and my new door frame is already up. Contractor will install back my main door tomorrow and according to them, the metal gate will be installed too.

Hope everything is smooth. I will take some photos tomorrow once everything is completed.

Hi

May i know need how long time to get the approved permit?

Hi

May i know need how long time to get the approved permit?

My contractor submit the permit 2 weeks in advance and it got approved about a week plus. My friend's ID say just need 5 days.

Hi all,

There are many talks about titling of HDB main door and i believe it is that the fsm wants you to have the main entrance facing the favourite direction.

Well, I was asked to find a unit that has a specific direction as well but i chanced upon this line from web:

'.......For unit that is located on 9th floor and below, the facing direction of the unit is depends on the Facing Direction of the Main entrance of the whole building. For unit that is located on 10th floor and above, the Facing Direction of the unit is taken as the direction of the balcony or the big window on the living hall."

In fact, there are many talks, including one pretty famous fsm that even said that for high rise building, the direction of the appartment unit should follow the main entrance of the appartment itself, and not the unit that we stay in.

So it is all pretty confusing for me now.

There is even this saying that if you have a big window/balcony, the facing direction of the unit should be the balcony, and not the unit door.

Can somebody shed some lights in this?

I think i have found a unit but am totally lost.

The FSM that i engaged is Mr Cxxxx, i believe many forumers here who are asked to tilt their unit doors are engaging him as well. I wonder when he came to your place, did he take compass measurement at your HDB/Appartment/Condo entrance?

Look forward to hearing from you guys.

Hi all,

There are many talks about titling of HDB main door and i believe it is that the fsm wants you to have the main entrance facing the favourite direction.

Well, I was asked to find a unit that has a specific direction as well but i chanced upon this line from web:

'.......For unit that is located on 9th floor and below, the facing direction of the unit is depends on the Facing Direction of the Main entrance of the whole building. For unit that is located on 10th floor and above, the Facing Direction of the unit is taken as the direction of the balcony or the big window on the living hall."

In fact, there are many talks, including one pretty famous fsm that even said that for high rise building, the direction of the appartment unit should follow the main entrance of the appartment itself, and not the unit that we stay in.

There is even this saying that if you have a big window/balcony, the facing direction of the unit should be the balcony, and not the unit door.

The FSM that i engaged is Mr Cxxxx, i believe many forumers here who are asked to tilt their unit doors are engaging him as well. I wonder when he came to your place, did he take compass measurement at your HDB/Appartment/Condo entrance?

Why blank out the FSM name? We need to guess lei. My FSM is master chang and he does take a compass and check. All fengshui master need a compass.

From his plan, I can see everything tilt by an angle he suggest. I did come across someone in the forum whom didn't mention he has to tilt door after he see master chang? Maybe it depends?

Hi all,

Believed you are refering to "house facing" which is the "unit facing". HDB really poses "big challenges" to fsms.

Ancient houses, on ground with 1 storey, have front door, side door, back door...Definition of "house facing" is: same as front door's facing.

In geographical sense, the whole building (1 hdb blk), or even whole cluster, or a condo with few block, have geomancal impacts to ppl who stay within, but do not be confused with "block facing", "cluster facing", "house facing"="unit facing".

Ancient Chinese live in Northern semisphere of the earth, they know no much about the Sourthern semisphere - can tell from western's 88 constellation vs chines 3+28 ++ constellation. Due to constellation, ancient chinese built houses facing south..

Edited by bepgof

I had my door tilt by my master too. I didn't submit any approval leh. So far so far. I notice nowadays many start to tilt door. Dunno if its a trend. But beware, according to friend who study with Vincent Koh before mention that tilt door require a skillful master. The famous one I know is the Bright Hill temple monk Hoong Chuan. Saw this article, quite interesting. maybe you can take a look http://classicfengshuimastery.com/tribute_..._hong_chuan.htm

do u mind sharing ur master name?