Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
titanax

Advise On Mega Discount Store Pricing

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i dunno abt the rest, but the guy serving me was not sim lim tower style ah beng. he was pretty nice and helpful. dunno abt delivery though, not recevied yet.

i dunno abt the rest, but the guy serving me was not sim lim tower style ah beng. he was pretty nice and helpful. dunno abt delivery though, not recevied yet.

mmm ok, wat did u buy & which branch u visited ah? if u dun mind? :dancingqueen:

we bought our 2 tv and player from mega (kallang leisure) too. the sales guy called Raymond.

slight hiccup with the delivery but Raymond was very helpful..

our 2 tv was delivered without the player (was not informed). claimed no stock for player during delivery. player was delivered the next day.

player delivered but no HDMI cable given but Raymond came and delivered the cable the next day during his off day!!

i guess it's luck... nothing is perfect.. i must keep on remind myself!!

Have used Mega Discount a couple of times over the last ten years. No problems with their products or services. Quite happy with their competitive prices, of course hope for further discount is inherent in all buyers.

mmm ok, wat did u buy & which branch u visited ah? if u dun mind? :dancingqueen:

i bought all my electrical stuff (fridge, washer, tv, hob n hood, mini compo and my microwave oven) at Mega KLP.

we bought our 2 tv and player from mega (kallang leisure) too. the sales guy called Raymond.

slight hiccup with the delivery but Raymond was very helpful..

our 2 tv was delivered without the player (was not informed). claimed no stock for player during delivery. player was delivered the next day.

player delivered but no HDMI cable given but Raymond came and delivered the cable the next day during his off day!!

i guess it's luck... nothing is perfect.. i must keep on remind myself!!

hey joleena, i was served by raymond my first round at Mega. when I went back he was not around and we were not willing to make another trip so we settled with Alex. nice guy too, so far...h

I also just bought my LCD TV 40 inches SHARP AQOUS newest model at $949 (bargained from $999, comes with $50 NTUC voucher) and SHARP fridge $499 (318L) from MEGA too.

Same price and even slightly cheaper than Goh Ah Bee and the likes but much better service !

Now waiting to buy my 32 inch LCD....they were selling $499 for Sep09 SHARP AQUOS model ...hoping to buy at $400 or at least $499 for the latest model

Not sure if I should brave the PC show crowd.

they promised to match the price from today til delivery if I can find it cheaper else where.

From what some forummer's have posted - Logixx 8 WAS2444ME is now nego to $1430 (before $150 rebate from Bosch SG) at MDS, so you should set that as your baseline now.

kong tai quoted me $1400 b4 the $150 rebate........ ;)

bought a LG 47LH50 @ $1899 from Mega during IT Show in March and requested to b delivered to my new home in June. A few days before the delivery, the salesman (Lewis) called me offered to do an upgrade to the latest 47LD650 @ $2799 without topping up which i took up immediately. However, the catch was i can only receive the TV 3 days after my agreed date which wasn't too much.

My spanking new TV was delivered and installed 2 days ago :D

Edited by Preddy

I also just bought my LCD TV 40 inches SHARP AQOUS newest model at $949 (bargained from $999, comes with $50 NTUC voucher) and SHARP fridge $499 (318L) from MEGA too.

Same price and even slightly cheaper than Goh Ah Bee and the likes but much better service !

Now waiting to buy my 32 inch LCD....they were selling $499 for Sep09 SHARP AQUOS model ...hoping to buy at $400 or at least $499 for the latest model

Not sure if I should brave the PC show crowd.

they promised to match the price from today til delivery if I can find it cheaper else where.

which model did u buy ah??i am also looking at sharp 40"

which model did u buy ah??i am also looking at sharp 40"

SHARP AQUOS LC40L50M with 2+1 years warranty.

It has 4 speakers + 2 subwoofer inbuilt - so says hubby though I dont see it in the specs :unsure:

Sharp Aquos 40" Full HD LCD

20 watt x 2 speakers

Revolutionary New Dynamic Sound System (R.D.S.S)

50,000:1 dynamic constrast ratio

40" Full HD Audio Intelligence series

High-definition multimedia interface

HDMI Input : 3 (Rear: 2, Side: 1)

Resolution : 1,920 x 1,080

Dimensions (W x H x D) mm Display (w/o stand) : 990 x 651 x 117

Dimensions (W x H x D) mm Display (w stand) : 990 x 714 x 264

Edited by strawberry8

SHARP AQUOS LC40L50M with 2+1 years warranty.

It has 4 speakers + 2 subwoofer inbuilt - so says hubby though I dont see it in the specs :unsure:

Sharp Aquos 40" Full HD LCD

20 watt x 2 speakers

Revolutionary New Dynamic Sound System (R.D.S.S)

50,000:1 dynamic constrast ratio

40" Full HD Audio Intelligence series

High-definition multimedia interface

HDMI Input : 3 (Rear: 2, Side: 1)

Resolution : 1,920 x 1,080

Dimensions (W x H x D) mm Display (w/o stand) : 990 x 651 x 117

Dimensions (W x H x D) mm Display (w stand) : 990 x 714 x 264

Wonder why so many ppl like to buy from them. I went to their united square outlet before. One word, "SUCK". I saw a promo there and I went there 1st thing in the morning after seeing the advertisement etc but they told me all sold out already...People call in to reserved blah blash blah. lots of gimmicks

From then on, i never step into their outlet again.