Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
titanax

Advise On Mega Discount Store Pricing

Wonder why so many ppl like to buy from them. I went to their united square outlet before. One word, "SUCK". I saw a promo there and I went there 1st thing in the morning after seeing the advertisement etc but they told me all sold out already...People call in to reserved blah blash blah. lots of gimmicks

From then on, i never step into their outlet again.

Why everyone like to buy from them, saturday i went to their united square outlet and wasted my trip there. Their prices also highest than other shops. Where got free delivery. Actually i don't mind paying delivery charge of $30. Audio house price better than united square outlet.

Mustafa price quite reasonable.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Why everyone like to buy from them, saturday i went to their united square outlet and wasted my trip there. Their prices also highest than other shops. Where got free delivery. Actually i don't mind paying delivery charge of $30. Audio house price better than united square outlet.

Mustafa price quite reasonable.

Whoa-ho. I'm surprised to find others sharing the same sentiments as me. Yes, my experience with Mega (I went there recently) left me with a bad experience. It's certainly not the same as what's claimed by the many post here about their price and attitude.

Whoa-ho. I'm surprised to find others sharing the same sentiments as me. Yes, my experience with Mega (I went there recently) left me with a bad experience. It's certainly not the same as what's claimed by the many post here about their price and attitude.

I totally agree..If anyone dont believe, just drop by United Square and try get the "Special Promo" items once you see the sat newspapers. You chiong down once the shop open and ask for the things also dont have..Haha! Things sold before shop open..haha! I tell them it is unfair because shop just open and all sold out?They give me stupid reasons and are wasting my time only.

After shopping for electronics for 15 years, I feel the best price and service is those neighborhood stores like Goh Ah Bee, Everjoint. If anyone dont believe, just go check and find out. I dare to say 90% of those stuff they sell are cheaper than all the "so call" megastores.

The only time I encountered Goh Ah Bee price is higher than Audio House is for one going to discon Samsung LCD TV..We just use rationale to think. Is it possible for shops with lots of salesman walking here and there as compared to shops with just 1-2 sales person?

buy from mega is because they match price and gave free delivery.. thats about it..

so u wont feel heartpain when the price drop before delivery.

TV wise, those neighbourhood store cannot fight with those mega electronics store.. and also mega electronics chain can also bargain..

did that couple of times already

Edited by budgetice

buy from mega is because they match price and gave free delivery.. thats about it..

so u wont feel heartpain when the price drop before delivery.

TV wise, those neighbourhood store cannot fight with those mega electronics store.. and also mega electronics chain can also bargain..

did that couple of times already

do check ur item carefully when mega discount delivers because they will not entertain u after that.

for vouchers, try and take from the spot and dont believe their sweet talk that the voucher will be available during delivery.

do check ur item carefully when mega discount delivers because they will not entertain u after that.

for vouchers, try and take from the spot and dont believe their sweet talk that the voucher will be available during delivery.

eh u speaking from experience? as for e voucher we can insist to collect on e spot? if dun want voucher

can use it to offset for further discount? :unsure:

I bought my Fridge recently from MDS...I believe also from Raymond...they quoted me slightly lower than everjoint and it was agent delivery so no charge. Do not need much customer service only price so I am ok with them.

eh u speaking from experience? as for e voucher we can insist to collect on e spot? if dun want voucher

can use it to offset for further discount? :unsure:

not sure about offsetting...next time i will get from GAB or everjoint

I called Mega in June and now to get price for Bosch WAS28444 but was recommended to get Brandt WFK1248A. Anyone encountered the same experience? Just wondering if the Brandt washer is better? The salesman told me it's cheaper and better. Any expert can advise?

I called Mega in June and now to get price for Bosch WAS28444 but was recommended to get Brandt WFK1248A. Anyone encountered the same experience? Just wondering if the Brandt washer is better? The salesman told me it's cheaper and better. Any expert can advise?

Hi, maybe you should look for the saleslady Veron. (Mega Discount Store Kallang)

She can guide you accordingly. Im sure she can give you best price.

Bong.

i think you are being mislead by the salesperson.

How can a Spain made machine better than a German made machine.

Moreover Bosch is number 1 brand in Europe in term of quality and reliabilty which Brandt is no where near them in Europe or in the world.

Probably the sales person also dare not highlight there is 2 years warranty for Bosch while Brandt only give 1 year warranty.

I totally agree with Bong, it right to talk to the correct salesperson for the correct product info that you are interested in.

My 2 cents of opinions :)

i think you are being mislead by the salesperson.

How can a Spain made machine better than a German made machine.

Moreover Bosch is number 1 brand in Europe in term of quality and reliabilty which Brandt is no where near them in Europe or in the world.

Probably the sales person also dare not highlight there is 2 years warranty for Bosch while Brandt only give 1 year warranty.

I totally agree with Bong, it right to talk to the correct salesperson for the correct product info that you are interested in.

My 2 cents of opinions :)

i'm totally biased towards german engineering :D brandt can make rocketships for all i care, i still love bosch :P

edit: on a side note - sales will push the product that gives them the higher comm, simple math.

Edited by titanax

do you know if you go Harvery Norman, the staff will push you to get bosch? dont use one stick t rock the whole boat.

So bosch pay them higher commission?

just let the sales person tell you why they recommend you the product and u make the conclusion.

HN on bosch - buy bosch because make in eurpoe, no. 1 in europe.

Mega on brandt - buy brandt because the bosch digital display will spoil easily.

Electronics is all about luck.