Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
titanax

Advise On Mega Discount Store Pricing

do you know if you go Harvery Norman, the staff will push you to get bosch? dont use one stick t rock the whole boat.

So bosch pay them higher commission?

just let the sales person tell you why they recommend you the product and u make the conclusion.

HN on bosch - buy bosch because make in eurpoe, no. 1 in europe.

Mega on brandt - buy brandt because the bosch digital display will spoil easily.

Electronics is all about luck.

interesting, didn't know that abt HN. but wat u said is spot-on, you gota do the homework yourself, just get pricing and specs from sales thats it, i wouldn't ask them for a product comparison.

& samsung too was given the same excuse that the digital display will get faulty

Edited by titanax

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
why german better? give 2 yrs warranty can because its more likely to break down? :D

Giving 2 years warranty do not mean it will break down easily, but i think they have confidence to show German made machine can last longer than other countries made. The price tag also suggest you pay more, you get quality.

Electrolux, a renown brand in the world also give 2 years warranty.

What do you think LED TV brand giving 3 years warranty are also to break down easily?

Then i think consumers will only buy those appliances that come with 1 year warranty. :D

I called Mega in June and now to get price for Bosch WAS28444 but was recommended to get Brandt WFK1248A. Anyone encountered the same experience? Just wondering if the Brandt washer is better? The salesman told me it's cheaper and better. Any expert can advise?

Hi, did you get the name of the guy who recomend the Brandt washer to you? Did you ask him to explain more about Bosch WAS28444ME features to you?

Try call again and test him to see if he really know about the Bosch washer, and insist say that you just want to buy Bosch WAS28444ME.

Bosch WAS28444ME

Uses Eco-Silence drive motor. Silence and more durable than any motor you find in European front load washer. Brush less motor.

Washer is equip with sensor for amount of load to set the time duration for washing ](no quick wash needed), sensor to detect any remaining foam after rinsing, if detected the machine will perform another rinsing. To make sure no detergent residue and cleaner wash.

Anti Vibration panel at both sides of the machine to minimize the amount of vibration when spinning so that consumer will have a peace and quiet time of washing laundry.

Imbalance control to optimise spinning result.

Uses less water and energy than any other 8kg washer in the market. (Check the NEA website to see details)

VarioSoft drum system for better washing performance and more gentle on fabrics.

AquaStop system. Should the be leak detected either at the water inlet or within the machine, the machine will shut down in seconds.

If he don know anything about Bosch washer, don trust him.

P/S: Don trust a machine that perform short time washing for full load. It doesn't make sense. Minimum time for washing a full load is at least more than 1 hour. :)

Cheers,

Bong

Giving 2 years warranty do not mean it will break down easily, but i think they have confidence to show German made machine can last longer than other countries made. The price tag also suggest you pay more, you get quality.

Electrolux, a renown brand in the world also give 2 years warranty.

What do you think LED TV brand giving 3 years warranty are also to break down easily?

Then i think consumers will only buy those appliances that come with 1 year warranty. :D

Well, time will tell. U list down your warranty conditions and see what is covered and what is not.

Then u will see they are usually bull Crap. Do more homework like what titanx said. Thats the key.

I bought brandt not because i did homework but because my hood , hob oven all brandt.. so washer and dryer also brandt :D

ps : i am not a brandt consultant or some salesman trying to sell brandt.

Edited by budgetice

Well, time will tell. U list down your warranty conditions and see what is covered and what is not.

Then u will see they are usually bull Crap. Do more homework like what titanx said. Thats the key.

I bought brandt not because i did homework but because my hood , hob oven all brandt.. so washer and dryer also brandt :D

Good Luck.. :)

Warranty conditions is the same with other continental brands, labour, transport, spare parts, motor.

What do Brandt warranty covered? Different from the above? Pls advise.

Anyway, can i check which salesperson to look for if my friends is interested in buying Brandt?

At least, they can talk to the right person for the correct product info.

i am happy for u at least you buy the brand that u love, unlike other unlucky consumers.

• Like 1

Hi Friend,

Why not you just admit that you are BRANDT promoter?

Be brave.

We are all human i understand you should support your coy.

Cause if you say you done your home work you would not try to compare Boach to Brandt cause there are diff level.

Even if you compare design VS qulity it also mid VS high end,

Oh you call that homework????

Is either you admit who you are or you are a comsumer which is going for price not quilty???

:D

u all very defensive ... that speaks alot about people who promote bosch.

Can't read english as well. I did not say i bought the brand i like. I cant afford the brand i like because its 3x more expensive.

Same warranty coverage thats why i said all bull crap. It not the coverage but the ease of having the warranty hornoured that is more important.

If motor will fail, it will fail within the first year. After first year than fail probably you have overloaded the washer.

I bought brandt because we book the hood hob and oven, so to make it easier, we decide to get most of our appliances from brandt.

Easier to arrange demo, call same number for customer service. Thats basically it.

Terry84 - I dont remember having a friend by the name of terry, so read first. IF you need me to explain to u again, let me know.

'' I bought brandt not because i did homework but because my hood , hob oven all brandt.. so washer and dryer also brandt ''

Price? brandt cheaper than bosch.

Compare brandt with bosch? did i do that ?

So one day you become brandt consultant , are you going to defend brandt?

like what you all say loh... dont trust the sales people. If you want to trust, then trust those that can convince you. not confuse you.

Edited by budgetice

Can't read english as well. I did not say i bought the brand i like. I cant afford the brand i like because its 3x more expensive.

Same warranty coverage thats why i said all bull crap. It not the coverage but the ease of having the warranty hornoured that is more important.

If motor will fail, it will fail within the first year. After first year than fail probably you have overloaded the washer.

I bought brandt because we book the hood hob and oven, so to make it easier, we decide to get most of our appliances from brandt.

Easier to arrange demo, call same number for customer service. Thats basically it.

Terry84 - I dont remember having a friend by the name of terry, so read first. IF you need me to explain to u again, let me know.

'' I bought brandt not because i did homework but because my hood , hob oven all brandt.. so washer and dryer also brandt ''

like what you all say loh... dont trust the sales people. If you want to trust, then trust those that can convince you. not confuse you.

Every individual have their own opinion about certain things in life which cannot be convince by others, that apply to me as well.

Since you have bought your Brandt, so let be it and enjoy your machines until the utimate.

Just for your info, i am not promoting Bosch. Brand to brand comparison, Bosch is my take. And that is my personal opinion, that all.

I totally respect your decison, Brandt is within your budget and is the brand that u dun love, but u still buy it.

Pardon me for not understand your english but at least i am buying something that i love to have.

Finally thanks for your enlightenment.

Terry84- No point debating over this issues, pls entertain your potential Bosch fans instead.

Cheers.

Ya sorry i also don't remember having fren like talking bull ****...

Ozil you are right someone which don't even know what he's buying is a bull **** himself.

Hahaha...

Anyway let time tell the true.

The more you defend the more pp know that you are from BRANDT.

Hahahahahhahah :D:horse:

really so defensive, you regretted buying bosch? All the personal attack coming.

its just a washing machine and dryer.. didnt know you need to love the brand.

My enjoyment is not washing cloths.

People have different priorities. As long as it works and washes my clothes , I am fine.

If u want, go to the bosch thread to thrash other brands, dont do it at a mega discount thread.

So terry, are you henry bong? You all from best denki or Harvey norman? Got sell Karcher vacuum cleaner or not?

Some useful sites for people looking out for the 3 popular brands in singapore.

NEA energy efficiency

Bosch

Brandt

Electrolux

Edited by budgetice

If i am from brandt, i would have stalked all the bosch brandt thread to promote liao.

Sell bosch until become bull crap. pity u.

I told them i only prepared 1.6k for washer.. but mega discount store offer me 1.5k for washer + dryer, so i buy loh

Edited by budgetice

If i am from brandt, i would have stalked all the bosch brandt thread to promote liao.

Sell bosch until become bull crap. pity u.

I told them i only prepared 1.6k for washer.. but mega discount store offer me 1.5k for washer + dryer, so i buy loh

Hmmmm.... pity me?

Well i pity you more don't even dare to tell people your real name and crying like a bull crap....hahaha.

Let end it here la..

Don't want to waste my breath on idxix like you.

Hmmmm.... pity me?

Well i pity you more don't even dare to tell people your real name and crying like a bull crap....hahaha.

Let end it here la..

Don't want to waste my breath on idxix like you.

Tell people my name? okie, those that PM me knows I am Darren. whats yours? Terry?

From which store? when i get my next property, i go look for you for bosch. How?

Who is crying by the way? Childish and call people names. Wish you all the best and bosch be the number 1 in singapore ok?

i thot its a thread abt mega store, how come it ended up in a debate between bosch and brandt?

any reviews so far abt them recently???