Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
titanax

Advise On Mega Discount Store Pricing

Please advise if the selling price at Mega United Square and Kallang same or Mega Kallang is giving the most attractive price ? Today I went down to Best to get a Sharp 9kg washing machine cost $499+$20 delivery charges and so luky that we didnt buy the Panasonic Inverter Fridge there (selling $999). All the way back, we went to Mega at United Square , saw the same fridge selling $849 and we manage to ask for further discount at the final price S$799n inclusive free delivery. It is really a good deal...^^ But we are not so lucky as Mega is selling Sharp 9kg washing machine at $478 and final price is $460 with free delivery...sob sob....i already bought at Best.... :(

Next will be looking for LCD at Mega, anyone can share SAmsung which model is better , i am looking 40 to 42" type.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Next will be looking for LCD at Mega, anyone can share SAmsung which model is better , i am looking 40 to 42" type.

I'm shopping for one too now. However, I've yet to see 42" models for the new C series (2010 models). I'm currently eyeing LA40C650L1M...anyone know the prices?

i will go to mega store end of next week. united square or kallang? do they selling sharp washing machine?

i went everjoint first before going to Mega discount store. No 1 served us at Mega discount thou i heard that they are pushy. Comparing everjoint & Mega, everjoint seems to be cheaper. The lady said they are wholesaler. Brandt induction hob (2 ring) is $945 at everjoint, $980 at Mega. So really they will match?

Is it worth going for extended warranty? Esp for WM & fridges, coz 1 is a heavy duty appliance & the other is practically running 24/7. My reasoning is if you pay around $500 - $600 for the items maybe it might not make $$ sense. But I notice the 4 ticks (electricity) / 3 ticks (water) are actually around the 1k+ price range, regardless of make ie Jap, Korean, European.

At these ranges makes you think if it worth getting the extra protection for peace of mind for the next 5 yrs...dunno...

i went everjoint first before going to Mega discount store. No 1 served us at Mega discount thou i heard that they are pushy. Comparing everjoint & Mega, everjoint seems to be cheaper. The lady said they are wholesaler. Brandt induction hob (2 ring) is $945 at everjoint, $980 at Mega. So really they will match?

yeah, they will match.. but the sales person will grumble abit loh.. :P

they match my brandt washer and dryer with everjoint price.

Thanks! Will go down and try. :D

Thanks! Will go down and try. :D

If you gg down to United Square, you can look for Eric (quite good guy), hubby negtiate and slash down the price but this guy attitude still ok, quite a cheerful guy..^^

If you gg down to Kallang, can share with us if the price offer is better than United Square and also which sales excutives is better?

If you gg down to United Square, you can look for Eric (quite good guy), hubby negtiate and slash down the price but this guy attitude still ok, quite a cheerful guy..^^

If you gg down to Kallang, can share with us if the price offer is better than United Square and also which sales excutives is better?

at the KLP's mega discount store, i was served by a guy called Ace. Very friendly and composed despite my aggresive price slashing approach. :D

hmmm like that why need to go and bargain then hear his grumbles?

might as well just get from everjoint since its the same price?

Maybe bcos Mega has extended warranty? But i like the lady who served us at everjoint. Though we said that we are still looking ard, she was patient in getting the price for us and even offered some advices. :good:

Maybe bcos Mega has extended warranty? But i like the lady who served us at everjoint. Though we said that we are still looking ard, she was patient in getting the price for us and even offered some advices. :good:

hey, am looking out for my appliances too. so far mega offered me the best pricing. in fact, even more than aik leong and kong tai.

but still would like to go one more stop to cfm where is my one-stop appliances mart.

can i know who is the lady u spoke to at everjoint?

Mega Discount Store has some good value LCD/Plasma for sales. However their fridge and washing machines are not very attractively priced.

I came across a shop house electrical shop in Toa Payoh Central. Their fridges, with full warranty, are the cheapest. However they accept no card, no NETT no nothing, only cold hard cash ..hehe

however, i find that lcd tv 32 inch selling at 399 at other big stores - mega does not have it

so e mega discount store sat kallang leisure park still exist? it's got free shuttle service right?

but i can't find tel no. & opening hours, can someone help? thanks. :rolleyes:

We went Mega Discount store at Kallang and was served by lady (Veron), wasn't pushy and she could explain the specs for the washer we are looking for. Eventually, we got our Bosch washer WM - Logixx 8 WAS2444ME : $1430 (before $150 rebate from Bosch SG, after rebate cost will be $1280), Sharp fridge at $870 (free $50 NTUC voucher) and a Mistral tower fan @ $138. No additional GST/delivery chgs.

she even arrange a demo by Bosch at our home upon delivery of washer.

Though we were offer $1399 from everjoint, we didn't get from them cos I realised their service is soso only plus we believe it's safer to buy from reliable shop since the stuff will be delivered later.

Edited by infinitie