Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ponyoblue

Window Cleaning

Sorry my English, what I meant is those you use to wash dishes, yellow/green on each side.

Cheapest option, my kitchen got a dozens of these.

haha! vaseline work! but how to keep my finger from oily?

is there any company do window cleaning? as I am tired cleaning them. I have finished cleaning lr window, cbr window, still have mbr n kitchen to clean. every day i am busying clean them.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haha! vaseline work! but how to keep my finger from oily?

is there any company do window cleaning? as I am tired cleaning them. I have finished cleaning lr window, cbr window, still have mbr n kitchen to clean. every day i am busying clean them.

Vaseline actually is like a moisterizer. So the oil protects your finger getting dry. No sweat.

After you had all the sticker remove. Window only need to clean once 1 month / 2 months

No need to bother :)

Isnt WD40 for removing corrosion? More for metallic parts?

WD40 has many functions, can apply on many material, not necessarily on metals onlt, its "penetrating" feature is super.

Edited by bepgof

Sorry my English, what I meant is those you use to wash dishes, yellow/green on each side.

Cheapest option, my kitchen got a dozens of these.

U mean jif?

My Window at the kitchen has got a thick layer of oil cos the ex owner cook just beside the window n seem like she has never clean the window for 10 years...even contractor help me wash still can see a layer of oil there...any kind souls can teach me how to get ride of it?? :(:(:(

I hate washing windows, cleaning the house. And if we talk about external cleaning such as roofs and drains, then in principle this is quite difficult to do. I was recommended cleaning company Toronto Window Cleaners, whose services I use from time to time. For me, this is a good option to save more of my time and at the same time get a quality result.