Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Amy Choon

Fans Of Afc (asian Food Channel)

ngunadi, no issues. the most important thing is the merchant, regardless of amazon or acehardwareoutlet ships free in US. Then you can consolidate your shipments once they reaches Vpost USA. Vpost will charge shipping based on the shipments consolidated and shipped to Singapore. We will still be paying one base charge and weight charge based on the total weight of all packages. No worries ya?

You are right. Silly me. I was thinking in the context of direct shipping to Singapore :bangwall::rolleyes:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wow patsy. so nice of you! but it's a lot of things though. very hard to carry so much wor.

yeah, appreciate it patsy, but if got 10 sets of it, its gonna be bulky, how r u goin to get it back? think we get fr the GB better.

Yup, I don't mind shipping it together, I pay everything first. Then later you girls (am I the only guy?) collect in sengkang area and city?

merydith, which one is easier for you?

lol, i thought im the only guy..

but i thought reno stuff should b a guys job, but i see alot of ladies here..

btw, where u bought the chopping board? may go n take a look. the joseph cutting board so ex! $150!

Edited by insane

lol, i thought im the only guy..

but i thought reno stuff should b a guys job, but i see alot of ladies here..

btw, where u bought the chopping board? may go n take a look. the joseph cutting board so ex! $150!

Haha ... finally there's another guy.

reno stuff is guys job but somehow not many guys venture to this kitchen/cooking area.

I bought the chopping board at razorsharp.com.sg They have a shop at Boon Tat building near outram there.

Judging from the price, my chopping board seems a bargain. :D

ahhhhh...my bad. did not notice that in my joy of surfing amazon.com

yeah, it might be so.....no choice then...i might think of something else or get the other alternative...though the rubbermaid one looks so much better. maybe creative living will hv it?

Hi sam, went to creative living at Harbour Front today. Rubbermaid cutlery tray selling at $5. However did not see the 2 tier design you were eyeing. They are having National Day Sale till end of the week. Some rubbermaid containers on sale too.

The Joseph Joseph cutting board that pinktini has is also on sale.

I wan a knife tray for drawers. 1/2 of the size of that knife tray sold in howards. Got or not ah?

I just realised yesterday, i bought my scanpan pots from Creative living too. They had 50% discount for 2 big pots. My hubby likes it cos it is 18/10. Dunno y it is a big concern about the numbers.

zelly: the numbers are for the quality of the stainless steel. the WMF set i hv is also 18/10. better stainless steel dun tarnish that easy. as for the knife tray, u can check out amazon.com...they hv the measurement listed for the individual products. but the HSW's knife tray u were saying is the Wuthsof one?

giraffe: thanks, i shall pop by when i am free. but if nguandi can do via amazon then i might jus do it at one go.

gals_mama: what knife block u looking. there are quite a few in OG, BHG, Robinson, JL...etc. that is easier to buy as compared to knife tray. In fact i bought a cheapo $5 knife block to serve as temp storage for my knives. but my big cleaver cannot fit in.... :cry:

I hv not been to the expo sale. got good deals? i dread the crowd....

Edited by samgalz

zelly: the numbers are for the quality of the stainless steel. the WMF set i hv is also 18/10. better stainless steel dun tarnish that easy. as for the knife tray, u can check out amazon.com...they hv the measurement listed for the individual products. but the HSW's knife tray u were saying is the Wuthsof one?

giraffe: thanks, i shall pop by when i am free. but if nguandi can do via amazon then i might jus do it at one go.

gals_mama: what knife block u looking. there are quite a few in OG, BHG, Robinson, JL...etc. that is easier to buy as compared to knife tray. In fact i bought a cheapo $5 knife block to serve as temp storage for my knives. but my big cleaver cannot fit in.... :cry:

Hm.. most of the wmf set is 18/8 where did u get urs!!! YEah should be wuthsof bah.. selling for 54++ in hsw.

I hardly cook so i only got 2 knives. 1 for fruit and veg, another for meat stuff. I want to buy something to put the knifves in the drawer. Ur block is it like the 1 sold at OG, the 2 red men standing type?

Dunno got gd deals or not. Later after work i'm going, 3 plus. Hope less crowd.

zelly: eh, now i'm unsure. shall go home take a look....

gals_mama: my knife block not two men ones. the knives are though. the block i got cheapo one from Giant. $5 plus. I saw another at Mustafa, $5 and better quality.hahaha...alternative if u wan knife tray to put in drawer, u can combine GB with us...we ordering from amazon in September. if not HSW is selling the Wuthsof one @ $50+ which is what Zelly saw. It is cheaper via amazon.com after including taxes and shipping cost.

zelly: eh, now i'm unsure. shall go home take a look....

gals_mama: my knife block not two men ones. the knives are though. the block i got cheapo one from Giant. $5 plus. I saw another at Mustafa, $5 and better quality.hahaha...alternative if u wan knife tray to put in drawer, u can combine GB with us...we ordering from amazon in September. if not HSW is selling the Wuthsof one @ $50+ which is what Zelly saw. It is cheaper via amazon.com after including taxes and shipping cost.

so i go amazon.com and browse thru? My husband dun like to go mustafa leh, he said diff to park. :P

yup, if u wan do the GB with us then u go amazon.com browse thru and note what u want. then when nguandi is ready to order, u can let him know ur orders.

we go mustafa will park on the jln besar stretch and walk to mustafa. after 5pm free parking mah... :P

Edited by samgalz