Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
suhani76

Inner View- Anyone Engage Their Reno Service Before

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I've spoken to Simon previously..

But the impression that i've gotten from Innerview is that they are like not really keen in your biz.

The attitude & first impression that both my FH and i gotten is like bo chap.. they dun throw in ideas at all

But the impression that i've gotten from Innerview is that they are like not really keen in your biz.

The attitude & first impression that both my FH and i gotten is like bo chap.. they dun throw in ideas at all

Jus spoken to one of the id from inner view today, found them to be quite pleasant not the pushy type and explain in details if you are not clear about certain raw materials.Still waiting for the quotation but seems quite gd for their package.(price wise) btw the ID is steve, anyone uses him before?

Edited by hotzouk

Jus spoken to one of the id from inner view today, found them to be quite pleasant not the pushy type and explain in details if you are not clear about certain raw materials.Still waiting for the quotation but seems quite gd for their package.(price wise) btw the ID is steve, anyone uses him before?

I met Steve twice to discuss about some design and to request for a quote. He is very nice during the first discussion, everything is OK, can be done but he needs some time to think. But after weeks, he disappeared. When I called him to discuss again, he wasnt ready with quotation and the concept or idea of how to do at all.

Note: I did not state my budget; gave him the freedom to design after the first discussion about my prior needs.

I met Steve twice to discuss about some design and to request for a quote. He is very nice during the first discussion, everything is OK, can be done but he needs some time to think. But after weeks, he disappeared. When I called him to discuss again, he wasnt ready with quotation and the concept or idea of how to do at all.

Note: I did not state my budget; gave him the freedom to design after the first discussion about my prior needs.

Tks for the feedback, when did u ask him cos from wat i understand from his conversation is that this 2 weeks i think he is having reservice.. i didnt ask for much special design or any special requirements so will wait for his quote than update again.

mich clare, i know what you mean. my wife and i get annoyed when the IDs we met don't give ideas. like that might as well find contractors. and the bochap ones are the worst. especially if you have a budget and then they give you one kind of look.

i think if you cannot click with your ID then the whole process will be quite painful, since that's the person whom you'll be looking for almost everyday.

we actually "kicked" a few out of our "possible" choices simply because we cannot stand their attitude, though their price not bad.

mich clare, i know what you mean. my wife and i get annoyed when the IDs we met don't give ideas. like that might as well find contractors. and the bochap ones are the worst. especially if you have a budget and then they give you one kind of look.

i think if you cannot click with your ID then the whole process will be quite painful, since that's the person whom you'll be looking for almost everyday.

we actually "kicked" a few out of our "possible" choices simply because we cannot stand their attitude, though their price not bad.

weeson, that's right. Wat's the point of hiring IDs when they behave like contractors. Those that i've spoken to, when i told them that i've a budget of $25 to $28k. They dun even bother to send u their quotes. Some even said that ur proj is too small for us to handle... :bangwall:

"Click" is the word.

Most of the time when price is the main concern, u may not end up with one with the lowest price. Usually with one tat you feel most comfortable with.

Hope you had found an ID that u r comfortable with.

had met up with steve today for his quotation and i would say the price is plus minus here and there compare with the other 2 companies that i had gotten the quote from. Came up with a few useful and practical ideas for us as per compare to our already fool-proven layout and floorplan. The most interesting part is that he manage to ovethrown one of the idea that me and my wife had decided right from the start and something that we had wanted all along. But he is able to convince us and got us to look at it from a different point of view. Currently still waiting for his finalised quote but quite ok with him as we could see that he had done up the drawings to scale on the floorplan and also the falsecellings and l-box and lightings points proposal.

I ve gotten my quotes n ideas from ID steve from inner view, seems ok to me so far... still deciding on whether to chose him or not.

weeson, that's right. Wat's the point of hiring IDs when they behave like contractors. Those that i've spoken to, when i told them that i've a budget of $25 to $28k. They dun even bother to send u their quotes. Some even said that ur proj is too small for us to handle... :bangwall:

"Click" is the word.

Most of the time when price is the main concern, u may not end up with one with the lowest price. Usually with one tat you feel most comfortable with.

Hope you had found an ID that u r comfortable with.

Mich Clare,

Yep! Found one that I'm happy with so far. Understands that "i'm just a poor person who wants a nice house". :sport-smiley-018:

Like one of my friends said, I should find an ID whom I'll want to invite to my housewarming. Haaa!

Nothing horrible up to date, so hopefully it continues..