Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joshteo

Direct Buyer Looking For Direct Seller (3 Room Hdb)

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to buy a resale HDB flat via direct sellers/owners. If you know of anyone selling their 3 room unit, please let me know. Seller will save on 2% agent commission since it's a direct buyer/seller transaction.

My criterias are below:

1. 3 room flat (preferably 3 NG -new generation, though not necessary, must have master bedroom toilet)

2. Any location but preferably no more than 2 km circumference from Bishan St. 24 or Jalan Bahagia

3. Lift landing

4. Corner unit preferred, corridor also okay

5. No history of disturbance (inside or outside unit)

6. Valuation report ready during viewing

7. No or minimal COV (Less than 10k, since you save from 2% commission)

Thanks. Kindly email or call me at josh@joshteodesigns.com for immediate viewing.

Josh

9847 5470

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to buy a resale HDB flat via direct sellers/owners. If you know of anyone selling their 3 room unit, please let me know. Seller will save on 2% agent commission since it's a direct buyer/seller transaction.

My criterias are below:

1. 3 room flat (preferably 3 NG -new generation, though not necessary, must have master bedroom toilet)

2. Any location but preferably no more than 2 km circumference from Bishan St. 24 or Jalan Bahagia

3. Lift landing

Thanks. Kindly email or call me at josh@joshteodesigns.com for immediate viewing.

Josh

9847 5470

Zero or minimal COV or 10k? I would think is impossible... :unsure:

Zero or less than $10k COV?

3NG, corner unit, and within 2km radius of Bishan?

in the current property climate?

pls dude, wake up from ur dreams. the only way u can find such a unit is if it's either haunted, or someone died in it before. even for those units targetted by loansharks, the owners are still asking for at least $20k COV for units with those criteria.

u think the agent's comm is that high to cover the possible COV?

assuming u manage to buy at low price of say, $230k. most customers now neg the comm to 1-1.5%. Suppose even if it's still at 2%. 2 percent of 230k works out to 4600.

now let's say u buy at high price of $300k. 2% comm equals 6000.

which owner of the right mind would sacrifice $20k in order to save $6k? even if he's willing to lower COV to 15k, he'd still be sacrificing 9k (15k-6k).

sorry if i sound a bit harsh, but buyers like you, are the kind of buyers that good property agents & owners like myself hate the most. they're a waste of our time. we take the time to open up our homes for your viewing, and then you give a ridiculous offer.

can't afford the COV, dun buy now. wanna buy now with those criteria, be prepared to pay the asking COV.

not to say such a unit don't exist. but u slowly find lor. by the time u find it, u'd prob have viewed anywhere between 50 to 100 units, taken 2-4mths, and more importantly, wasted the time of over 50-100 owners and/or agents.

Edited by manutd1972

Hi Everyone,

My criterias are below:

3. Lift landing

Josh

9847 5470

I think you need to spend time going through the sat papers, making calls and visiting those apartments for sale.

Don't worry about wasting agent's time or owner's time? Allowing potential buyers to view their apartment is part and parcel of selling.

I don't think you should make your $10k offer but you should ask for the COV that the seller is asking for. Eventually you may have to contact the seller. The seller will have to be willing to wait for the exclusivity contract before they can transact with you.

Good luck!

Hi Everyone,

My criterias are below:

Josh

9847 5470

Good luck to you! :rolleyes:

Let say;

val 250k

cov 50k

total 300k

Sell com at 2% = 6k

Seller still got to gain at 294k

If sell to u at 250k plus 10k cov, total 260k.

Seller lost 34k.

You know how to do your math, seller ain't stupid either.

Good luck man.

Hi Everyone,

My criterias are below:

3. Lift landing

Josh

9847 5470

Zero COV .. can try haunt flats..

Owner dun want to stay there 1 more day.

Edited by Jgal

Zero COV .. can try haunt flats..

Owner dun want to stay there 1 more day.

Just first post, JoshTeo kena so many arrows, pity him/her lah. He/She must do this :bow: to apologise, ask his/her mummy to 8| . After that lock himself/herself in a room and :bangwall: .

Edited by bepgof

Just first post, JoshTeo kena so many arrows, pity him/her lah. He/She must do this :bow: to apologise, ask his/her mummy to 8| . After that lock himself/herself in a room and :bangwall: .

its not impossible.

Try to find that that is about 10-15k COV.

but the valuation is done 2 months ago.

2nd floor ones. then once u option.

Get a revalue. If you are lucky u may not have to pay any COV.

its not impossible.

Try to find that that is about 10-15k COV.

but the valuation is done 2 months ago.

2nd floor ones. then once u option.

Get a revalue. If you are lucky u may not have to pay any COV.

i tink even for ground floor units, COV is still at least 20k....

Hi Everyone,

My criterias are below:

3. Lift landing

Josh

9847 5470

Have you found a direct seller that is willing to sell you at the terms that you have set above?