An update: New website & distributor

www.krono-o.asia

B. Hong Co PL

63 Hillview Avenue

#03-08 Lam Soon Bldg.

Singapore 669569

Tel: 62199879

Email: info@bhongco.com

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi All,

I'm new here and doing a research on Krono Original. Yes I've also heard the change of the distributor. I wonder why? Has there been any problems faced by those tho gets their laminated flooring fixed by this company?

Late last year, I went down to Expo and was greeted by a salesperson selling Krono product and i noticed the name of the company who carried this brand has changed. The salesperson told me there's been some problem with the previous distributor's storage (the way they store their flooring), and some complaints are heard, hence the license for distributing the goods are now given to another company.

How true is this?

I've made a deposit of $200 for the flooring to be done at my new BTO flat. $200 is not a big sum comparing the full amount i will have to pay once it's installed. So I'm really worried if I should just go ahead with that old distributor or should I just forego my $200 and go with the new distributor?

PS: Last week, a lady from the old distributor called me to inform that the malay guy who served us when we paid our deposit is no longer working for them. Makes me even 'loose heart' at continuing with them.

Simple solution is to ask the former distributor to supply you with flooring from new stock of the new distributor :thumbs up:

If I remember correctly, the date of production is printed on the back of the board.

The posting date is on 15 August 2013 on that 'promo', if its really a promo, the price should be different now, else.......

I'm a supplier of laminate, vinyl and decking too, but I won't be crashing here.

Krono Original?Bikermeow,you should be googling for B Hong Co,who is the dealer if you have any interest in the product.As for Sheridan,why assume?Drop by to check it out.Assumptions always cause problems.

Does anyone have contact number of supplier/contractor/handyman that can help me to replace a defect Krono Origin plank ?

Edited by comet
wrong brand