Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yunn26

High End Kdk Ceiling Fans - Best Price Where?

you can try *spam at ang mo kio , i have just bought a 11ys $159 and v56 k $356 and also pruchase toshiba fridge Grr 46 $625

and LCD 40 av 700 at 689 only :P

Hi, I also interested to buy KDK, yesterday jus called Everjoint for pricing, but seems the staff very rude!!

Anyway, may i know after you bought, who will install the Ceiling fan for you? is the light for V56K bright?

and how abt the 11YS baby fan? is it very small? u put at bedroom ah?

Thanks,

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Do note that although JB may be cheaper by half the price when you purchase, you need to consider aftersales service.

I bought the KDK Z60 and after my contractor has installed it, it was not to my satisfaction as it was wobbling noticeably. They have tried several times to balance it but to no avail. Hence i insisted that they arranged with the KDK tech to come and resolve the issue. KDK will need to see the warranty + invoice before they will pay a visit. After which KDK managed to reduce the wobbling considerably although a very very tiny bit of circular motion can still be observed. But since this service is from KDK themselves I was definitely more assured when he told me that the result is considered acceptable and normal.

Something for you guys to consider.

I also bought my ceiling fan from Jusco JB but Jusco only sell Panasonic fan instead of KDK. Actually it is the same just different brand. But really need to take note on the warranty part, I have installed my panasonic fan bought from Jb. So far so good. I think dun buy from Jusco as it is more expensive from other electrical shop in JB.

Yep! Should be fine.

My ceiling is 2400mm (floor to ceiling) and V56VK is about 350mm...I'm not sure if installing V56VK will leave little headroom...

My ceiling is 2400mm (floor to ceiling) and V56VK is about 350mm...I'm not sure if installing V56VK will leave little headroom...

u can try placing a coffee table below the fan so that u would not walk below the fan and feel that it is intimidating.

alternatively, u can get those "hugger" fans kind of ceiling fans, just go shop around balestier area.

cheers!

If u're living in HDB,

Base on HDB guildlines, :- Clear height from finished floor level to fan blades should be at least 2.4 m

yours already can't meet the requirement of 2400mm.

If you really need to install ceiling fan and not following the guildlines, than choose those ceiling fan using mounting plate type instead of using down rod type.

The drop from the ceiling will be lesser as compare.

Hope this helps.

Cheers pal

is the V56VK a mounting plate or down rod type??? any recommendations of mounting plate type???

u can try placing a coffee table below the fan so that u would not walk below the fan and feel that it is intimidating.

alternatively, u can get those "hugger" fans kind of ceiling fans, just go shop around balestier area.

cheers!

THanks...will drop by balestier area to see see...

Folks can try Chinmega Electric Pte Ltd at Shun Li Industrial Park think is #04-23.

They have the full range of KDK fans at wholesale prices, will have to bargain with them tho and dun expect much service like retail shops.

But if you know which models you need you can get really great discounts from them.

Beyond that they also are wholesaler for lighting equipment and water heaters too.

Might wanna consider making a trip there for your reno needs.

Cheers! :rolleyes:

If anyone is looking for reliable ceiling fan installer, you can contact Eric at 97977292. He is the authorized KDK installer and he does install other brand fans as well

Folks can try Chinmega Electric Pte Ltd at Shun Li Industrial Park think is #04-23.

They have the full range of KDK fans at wholesale prices, will have to bargain with them tho and dun expect much service like retail shops.

But if you know which models you need you can get really great discounts from them.

Beyond that they also are wholesaler for lighting equipment and water heaters too.

Might wanna consider making a trip there for your reno needs.

Cheers! :rolleyes:

Do they provide installation???

Do they provide installation???

Think they have third party contractors but they do not do the installation by themselves.

You might want to engage a contractor you know and trust. I know i would.

Yes agree. Anyway it only a year warranty. The guy in Yes Appliances did mentioned can bring back to their shop if needed to repair. (Mean u need to dismantle it and bring to JB again) Anyway with this cheap price u are actually getting two ceiling fans in JB instead of one in Singapore. And I would said KDK is a reliable brand. Doubt it will spoil within a year. I still think it worth getting from JB.

Hi, did you buy the KDK fans from JB in the end? I am also planning to do so. Can you recommend your installer? Thanks.

I bought this KDK k15z9 60" ceiling fan from JB. Almost half price compared to SG. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi may I ask will u kena gst tax when u go thru the custom? Thx