Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Fs Conference @ Suntec ?

I thought i read last 2 weeks on a Sunday or Sat Straits time that there is a Fs conference. And they put up some faces in the newspaper eg TKY, etc

May i know what is the conference about ? Anyone attend ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I guess it's for all those people who are interested in fengshui, and all other geomencers, probabbly from Singapore & all over the world. It's a tea session where all the competitors meet up with one another during this best opportunity to exchange pleasantries, ideas & explore partnerships.

U know what? It reminds me of those shaolin or wushu events hosted by the chief in the pugilistic world of martial arts in kungfu novels. All the contenders meet up to spar and fight with one another to compare & polish up their skills. Then those who got kicked out of the stage will practice hard and come back again the following year for another fight.

:P

Edited by edenstrauss

I thought i read last 2 weeks on a Sunday or Sat Straits time that there is a Fs conference. And they put up some faces in the newspaper eg TKY, etc

Yeahhhh, all the same old stuffs from these money faced people. Same LT, YKY (appear together most)....ends up potential books to buy laa.... courses to attend laaa....ornaments to purchase laaaa.....and you pay the amount (like concert) looking at them onstage like 四大天王

FS circle also got G20 gathering, don't play play. All the "Grand" masters there.

Edited by bepgof

I haven't been to one yet... must be really interesting but seminars on FS with big theories make me... zz And since I'm not one of them, will feel so out of place; worse still later got "hunted" down when they sell me their geomency services :unsure:

Like what I said, must be those "少林武术大会" type of event where all the gurus from the industry meet to exchange ideas & concepts.

But if I have the chance one day, I might just go for fun. Provided that the admission is free :P

did they discuss or improve the methods used in FS ? or is it just networking ?

oh so public was invitied to buy things from the "grand" mastes "online shop".

this mean classical fengshui master who do not believe in fs objects are not invitied ?

Buy a book from Joey Yap better.

I agree!

Ivy, are you also his student?