Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reglxt

Question About Pixiu

From my perspective, things which are already "kai-guang" are dangerous. How do we as layman who didn't "kai-guang" on our own, know what sort of things are chanted or said to those objects already?

And those so-called kaiguang objects like the sacred pixius, must be treated or dealt with in the correct manner, otherwise, might end up in a disastrous state at the end of the day.

Yup. Kai Guang is to awaken them. IMO, they have moods and feelings just like us. Treat them good and they will be good to you. Treat them badly and they will turn around and bite you... it's a basic instinct.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi folks,

I will like to draw the attention of everybody here on RT who is reading this thread that it says here in this article written by tianlu.com.sg, that pixiu cannot be enshrined i.e. no kai-guang.

Reason: they are beasts and the effects can be disastrous.

Check out the article right here:

http://www.tianlu.sg/wanbao_eng.htm

If draw to the attention of bad spirit....Everything will be in Chaos....There is no need to create more trouble.

Edited by binng22

I would like to vouch that Tian Lu indeed do bring wealth

Saw Tian Lu in China wholesale center selling for S$3 each(buy in bulk-100 pcs), in Singapore can sell $188-$288 each

Money roll in faster than bullet train..definately bring wealth to the seller...lol

A joke about pixiu :dancingqueen:

I told my chinese sinseh that I've got a niece who wanted to consult a chinese sinseh becox she had bad skin. And whether it's possible to take medication that doesn't induce any visits to the toilet to empty bowels. This niece doesn't like going to the loo to empty waste too often - odd ball. My chinese sinseh smiled and said that she can become a pixiu becox that one takes in only, and never purge out.

kekekekekeke

:rofl:

I told my chinese sinseh that I've got a niece who wanted to consult a chinese sinseh becox she had bad skin. And whether it's possible to take medication that doesn't induce any visits to the toilet to empty bowels. This niece doesn't like going to the loo to empty waste too often - odd ball. My chinese sinseh smiled and said that she can become a pixiu becox that one takes in only, and never purge out.

kekekekekeke

LOL :P

This is very true.

Came across a few friends who bought Pixius before, some when back from Taiwan. Initially seem to be doing well but most of them within one to two years, family sure got something happen. One friend's father passed away, another's brother had a motorbike accident. Coincidence or payback?

I went for a package tour at Taiwan years ago.

The tour guide made us spend 2 hours plus in a Fengshui shop. Step 1, they read our Bazi. Step 2, they asked us to buy multiple Pi Xiu statues and place them at home. They have Pi Xiu of different colors representing different elements. Step 3, they will Kai Guang the Pi Xiu.

My hubby and I, and another couple were the only ones in the tour group, who never buy any Pi Xiu. The other families in the tour group, each bought SGD 2K to 8K of Pi Xiu!

In the shop, the so-called grand Master quickly went to service one group of rich Tai-tai in our tour group. He got his disciples to service the rest of us. I had fun 'manipulating' the disciple guy that was servicing us. At the start, he tried to ask us questions that would reveal our personal info like occupation, career, marriage etc. Haha I tried to give vague replies to those questions and later asked him to guess us what are our occupations, how did our career go for past 1 year? I told him that he was so smart to guess my hubby's occupation correctly to make him a little happy. :P Then hor, I told him that he guessed all my things wrongly! :rolleyes: It was obvious that he used the earlier information he dig from us, to make the subsequent predictions about our lives. At the end, he tried to hardsell us Pi Xiu statues.

Phew... Heng, my hubby and I never buy any Kai Guang Pi Xiu back.

I ever met a super accurate "forture teller" overseas in my uni days. Service cost only $20. She also never ask me to buy anything.

Disclaimer: Above was just my personal experience. It does not imply that all Fengshui masters are like above.

Edited by forgotten

My hubby and I, and another couple were the only ones in the tour group, who never buy any Pi Xiu. The other families in the tour group, each bought SGD 2K to 8K of Pi Xiu!

This price can help the Pi Xius to continue to have a steady reproduction :)

Hear story about human body parts aurgueing who is more important? The last but not least, just action - shut the hole for a few days only, and all the parts realise who is the BOSS.

kekekekekeke

Edited by bepgof

Hear story about human body parts aurgueing who is more important? The last but not least, just action - shut the hole for a few days only, and all the parts realise who is the BOSS.

From what I know, if humans don't discharge the waste from their bodies, toxins would be choked inside the body parts and depending on which body part "rebel" first, can turn cancerous.

Back to the topic on pixius, I went to sim lim tower 2 days ago & entered a store that deals with LED downlights for false ceiling.

I only noticed 2 huge giant pixius flanking their shop only after I entered it. Left the place immediately.

What cancerous only ah? Whole body mati in no time.!

From what I know, if humans don't discharge the waste from their bodies, toxins would be choked inside the body parts and depending on which body part "rebel" first, can turn cancerous.
Edited by bepgof

What cancerous only ah? Whole body mati in no time.!

Cancer is bad enough... but there r many out there who sees it as a way of life when they don't empty their bowels regularly.

In fact, it's recommended that everybody detox everyday through purging out their waste through the proper channels. Rather than taking supplements or detoxification products. Not sure where they channel the waste to if not out of the body :P

Hi,

Just to share,

1. Nowadays all these different design(sitting, standing, 2 legs together etc) are catered to different people's needs and their eye-affinity but the abilities/powers in them are still the same.

2. It's best to place in the living room facing the windows so it can go out and bite wealth back for the master(you). Not recommended to face the house main door as it is the spot for the God of fortune. Bedroom is ok(face window and not facing the bed) but not really recommended. Cannot put at kitchen or washroom.

3. Refer to #1.

4. Usually is one pair because the male bites the wealth back and the female act as a treasury. One is also ok if you are unable to get a pair. For necklace or place inside bag is best to get one only because they will fight if you get 2.

5. My experience, I got mine(necklace type) from "Premium Contracting & Trading (聚宝福)" 35 Selegie Road Parklane Shopping Mall #04-20 S(188307). Things have been slowly going smoothly for me and I even got a new and better salary job.

Cheers.

Qns1. whats the diff between sitting and standing pixiu?2. where should i be placing the pixiu?3. some engraved with tail and some without..whats the diff also?4. should i get a pair or one will do? unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif