Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Feng Shui'd Office - Picture To Share

What I can say is this: if do wrongly, then yield nothing! That's why there are people who seek feng shui audit but still end up in status quo - nothing gain / nothing improved! Of course, we have also heard of people who met misfortune & accidents once they audit the house!!! A case of wrong house chart & activation done wrongly! But in most cases, especially DIY cases, do wrongly and get no results.

Then, in such situation, fsm will not use flying stars house chart when facing is confusing. Most probably they will ask you to use the annual flying star chart instead, or 8 house mansion theory.

Just only personal opinion :)

If both have different opinions, then which is the fact? Usually I believe this can be firm once if they personally have enough experience. If their teaching material is not firm, then I believe it also relates their experience. I'm sure you do agree that there's a lot of difference between a business administration lecturer and a successful businessman himself.

Again just my humble opinion :)

Don't you agree that there is only one chart applicable? It is only when the practitioner not sure, then he will want to deduce from comparison with exents/ experience. What happens when the house is new? No past experience to deduce? Then any wrong assumptions can literally destroy a family.

Learning and talking about feng shui can be fun and interesting but when comes to actual practical applications, the spiderman version still apllies: "With great powers wrongly applied, come great disaster" Macam ini, there is no chance for acid test.

There are many innocent happy go lucky young couples who ignorantly falls into such hands, wouldn't that be sad for them?

Edited by mae29

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Just a question, so if there is 2 or 5 star, wouldn't a tree help instead? (using the element cycle?)

In BaZi chart analysis, probably yes - use wood to control earth elements.

But in feng shui, we do not want to counter the element. If star 5 is present, like my East sector bedroom in current year, I placed lots of metal objects to weaken the Earth element of star 5 instead.

Edited by mae29

What I can say is this: if do wrongly, then yield nothing! That's why there are people who seek feng shui audit but still end up in status quo - nothing gain / nothing improved! Of course, we have also heard of people who met misfortune & accidents once they audit the house!!! A case of wrong house chart & activation done wrongly! But in most cases, especially DIY cases, do wrongly and get no results.

Then, in such situation, fsm will not use flying stars house chart when facing is confusing. Most probably they will ask you to use the annual flying star chart instead, or 8 house mansion theory.

If its so simple as "yield nothing", then great masters don't need to spend 10 or 20 years to master their skill. Any Tom and Jerry can do the job. There are only two sides to a coin, good or bad. I don't think a coin can always stand without showing its sides of 'good' or 'bad'. Thus if nothing good comes out of it, then obviously the bad. Its just sooner or later.

If the teaching can allow that when a facing is confusing, then apply annual fs chart or 8 hse theory, then I think some standard is amiss. Everything boils down to the same theory. Which come first? Your bazi pillars or the annual luck pillar?

In BaZi chart analysis, probably yes - use wood to control earth elements.

But in feng shui, we do not want to counter the element. If star 5 is present, like my East sector bedroom in current year, I placed lots of metal objects to weaken the Earth element of star 5 instead.

Does your course sifu or Joey Yap & Co concur to these 2 statements, "in feng shui, we do not counter the element" and " star 5 in east sector in current year, use metal objects to weaken earth 5". Can you check with them whether they realistically applies the same?

If its so simple as "yield nothing", then great masters don't need to spend 10 or 20 years to master their skill. Any Tom and Jerry can do the job. There are only two sides to a coin, good or bad. I don't think a coin can always stand without showing its sides of 'good' or 'bad'. Thus if nothing good comes out of it, then obviously the bad. Its just sooner or later.

If the teaching can allow that when a facing is confusing, then apply annual fs chart or 8 hse theory, then I think some standard is amiss. Everything boils down to the same theory. Which come first? Your bazi pillars or the annual luck pillar?

Totally agreed with you. The bad will come sooner or later because that negative energy is not cured!

As for facing, some HDB / condo really have confusing facing that a layman cannot even tell exactly where the building is supposed to build to face. Have you come across such building/apartment? How would you take facing?

Does your course sifu or Joey Yap & Co concur to these 2 statements, "in feng shui, we do not counter the element" and " star 5 in east sector in current year, use metal objects to weaken earth 5". Can you check with them whether they realistically applies the same?

Seeking Harmony is the key Word.

As for remedies to cure negative stars, you can google and ultimately find articles on mitigating negative annual stars.

In general, presence of star 2 and star 5 can use metal objects to mitigate the negative energy. As for 2011, as star 5 resides in East sector which is of Wood element, may not be necessary as Wood can counter Earth, as what you mean?

However, my room in East is a separate case, as I need water & metal.

Hope this clarifies why, for my case, I am still introducing metal to cure star 5 in east room.

Edited by mae29

Please allow me telling the story of house building vs gaining fs knowledge.

A house is built started from base, then pillars, beams, follow by rooftop..... Building materials like sand, cement, steel, wood....are needed. The mixture of these materials eventually made up a house. Some like to build house on sand - much easy to build, however, when rain come downs and there is a rush of waters and the winds are driving against that house; and it comes down and great is its fall. Some build house on rock - harder to build, however, when rain comes down and there is a rush of waters and the winds are driving against that house, but it is not moved; because it is based on the rock.

Likewise for FS knowledge gaining, no short cut, has identify different types of sand, cement, steel, wood.....these basic "elements" , in fs equivalent, are:

- yin yang wu xing

- 10 heavenly stems & 12 earthy branches

- 9 "palace" & 8 trigrams, 64 hexagrams

- 12 宫

- 三方,四正,六合,六害

- 三元九運

- 河图,洛书,24 mountains

- 三垣, 二十八宿

etc etc

Bazi theory, XKFX theory, ZWDS......all are "mixtures" of sand, cement, steel, wood....

If one jump to study these theories without solid understanding the "properties" of sand, cement, steel, wood, then it is like building house on sand..... will be washed away in no time.

Edited by bepgof

Hi, bepgof

Well written! That's why there are so many self proclaimed FSM who 'messed' around with people's lives, some even teaching theories which don't know come from which ancient texts!

I have consulted many masters, seeking second opinions after opinions, and also ended up learning fs/bz just to make self aware of which FSM can be trusted upon, when seeking their advices.

As you correctly mentioned, gaining fs knowledge is easy; but practicing is difficult as there is no short cut without filling all the 'ingredients'...!! There is also no one size fits all approach.

Please allow me telling the story of house building vs gaining fs knowledge.

A house is built started from base, then pillars, beams, follow by rooftop..... Building materials like sand, cement, steel, wood....are needed. The mixture of these materials eventually made up a house. Some like to build house on sand - much easy to build, however, when rain come downs and there is a rush of waters and the winds are driving against that house; and it comes down and great is its fall. Some build house on rock - harder to build, however, when rain comes down and there is a rush of waters and the winds are driving against that house, but it is not moved; because it is based on the rock.

Likewise for FS knowledge gaining, no short cut, has identify different types of sand, cement, steel, wood.....these basic "elements" , in fs equivalent, are:

- yin yang wu xing

- 10 heavenly stems & 12 earthy branches

- 9 "palace" & 8 trigrams, 64 hexagrams

- 12 宫

- 三方,四正,六合,六害

- 三元九運

- 河图,洛书,24 mountains

- 三垣, 二十八宿

etc etc

Bazi theory, XKFX theory, ZWDS......all are "mixtures" of sand, cement, steel, wood....

If one jump to study these theories without solid understanding the "properties" of sand, cement, steel, wood, then it is like building house on sand..... will be washed away in no time.

Edited by mae29

Hi, bepgof

Well written! That's why there are so many self proclaimed FSM who 'messed' around with people's lives, some even teaching theories which don't know come from which ancient texts!

I have consulted many masters, seeking second opinions after opinions, and also ended up learning fs/bz just to make self aware of which FSM can be trusted upon, when seeking their advices.

As you correctly mentioned, gaining fs knowledge is easy; but practicing is difficult as there is no short cut without filling all the 'ingredients'...!! There is also no one size fits all approach.

Yaloh.....reading fs is easy....but sometimes also not that easy. Yaloh.....applying really can go haywire liaozzzzzz. How huh?? If you learn the wrong things from the wrong master....in the first place how you know its wrong and how long will you realise its wrong and even you know its wrong, how to prove its wrong when the master (insist) says the theory "interpreted" is correct.....you know what I mean?

Just side track abit hor.....got master learn 10-20 years in the wrong things....barking at the wrong tree ot not huh??

Before building a house, study and understand the properties of building ingredients, (choose the ones you want) and built house on rock.

-天干地支, yi yang wu xing, universe concepts (sun,earth,moon- solar system at least), are the "must" understand.

- Must understand backgound info for some "famous" "ancient" fs characters like , before "believing" their theories

1. 徐子平- summarized then bazi sub-theories and recognised as true bazi founder. http://www.zxtang.com/book/yhzp/

2. 杨益,号救贫 - "dragon" and "mountain" founder. Set some important standards on luopan.http://www.lyg819.com/

3. 蒋大鸿 - founder of "xuan kong" theory and "purple white star" = "flying star", 9 stars, 3元9運. Found own-standard of luopan. Have been criticised of his "wild imaginartion" of XK concept.

4. 晋郭璞-http://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-cn/%E9%83%AD%E7%92%9E

and many many.

Advise to Mae, before too deep-rooted on XKFX, ask your sifu or search yourself more abt 蒋大鸿's background, & the truths of his sub-theories......

Yaloh.....reading fs is easy....but sometimes also not that easy. Yaloh.....applying really can go haywire liaozzzzzz. How huh?? If you learn the wrong things from the wrong master....in the first place how you know its wrong and how long will you realise its wrong and even you know its wrong, how to prove its wrong when the master (insist) says the theory "interpreted" is correct.....you know what I mean?
Edited by bepgof

Hi bepgof,

what is XKFX?? written in your post.

Hi, BB

Is Xian Kong Fei Xin, flying stars.

Hi,bepgof

Thank for the info which is appreciated. Dun intend to get that 'deeply rooted' in XKFX yet... It is not cheap to learn even from local Fsm.

Totally agreed with you. The bad will come sooner or later because that negative energy is not cured!

As for facing, some HDB / condo really have confusing facing that a layman cannot even tell exactly where the building is supposed to build to face. Have you come across such building/apartment? How would you take facing?

This is the most basic but should be considered the most complex, variable or difficult to apprehend and apply. It also depend on which school of feng shui your are learning. Most schools stick with one starter step. Depending on the student's calibre, some of them follow the sifu around for 2 years still manage only about 80%.

Theoretically whether using more windows, lower ground, building facing, roads, doors, yang, sitting etc all dependent on many other criterias which only practical experience can decide. Its just like 三合四正, unless your sifu willing to share with you the conbination codes, you will take a while to find out the hard way. However you have to be sure that your sifu in the first place has learnt the right thing.

Just side track abit hor.....got master learn 10-20 years in the wrong things....barking at the wrong tree ot not huh??

I will be surprise if there aren't any :)

Usually we can only find out from results. Everybody can say they learn the correct things. If they are good and effective, even placing a stone can turn the tide. If they are bad, sooner or later victims will relate. Thus from here we can conclude which master to learn from.

There are masters who may be good at bazi or prediction 'sky management' but not as good in 'earth management' and vice versa. Don't be mislead by the initial 'show'.