Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Feng Shui'd Office - Picture To Share

Hi,

Sharing here is picture of a modern office along Beach Road, with Feng Shui audit by a Taiwanese FSM.

Notice the tilted Main Entrance, the 2 statues and the fish tank?

This office opens for business today....an auspicious date / time picked by the Taiwanese sifu.

grq4_36e_uc4it.jpg

To keep this thread alive, you may contribute any interesting photos you came across.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I just noticed that 1 of the stone lions are at a high risk of toppling over if someone accidentally knock over the flimsy legs of the wooden stand.

What was facing the office? Another office entrance?

I just noticed that 1 of the stone lions are at a high risk of toppling over if someone accidentally knock over the flimsy legs of the wooden stand.

What was facing the office? Another office entrance?

I was there and left in a hurry and didn't take out my iphone to take the measurements.

The high stool is made of teak or rosewood, quite sturdy legs, but I almost 'smashed' the stone lion outside the main entrance with my handbag when I turned around at the entrance.

Yeah that was how it occured to me. Placed precariously; risk smashing on the floor with one faulty move.

It's really interesting to note how one stone lion is on the outside & the other is placed behind the glass panel (interior).

I wondered why it was placed in such a formation :)

Hi muffin,

I like your answer on the stone lion's position becox it made me laugh :D Can almost imagine the 2 mini lions asking each other things like "eh, did u meet your KPI today?" and the other responding with "did u manage to 'chio' enough customers?" hehehe...

And what dizyweds said is true too becox of the space constraints with such layout.

Hey I just noticed that the 2 stone lions are positioned such that they are looking away from each other. With a visual field that's pivoted at the point where the door swing opens from! Looks like number 8 in chinese character with stone lions guarding it at the base on the chinese word.

Edited by edenstrauss

Another Office Building with Feng Shui'd done....

(abstracted from our Class Assignment)

This building is along Bukit Timah Road. The original Main Entrance falls on Yin-Yang Border which is deemed inauspicious. Subsequently, the owner opens new entrance to the building....

Brief History of this Building:

• Ferrari showroom was there

• Business wasn’t that good and subsequently Ferrari moved out.

• Alfa Romeo came in and bought the place and named it ‘Alfa Centre’.

• Alfa Romeo’s showroom was then at the 1st level.

• Business was not good for A.R, eventually A.R also closed down the showroom.

• To date, Alfa Romeo does not have a proper showroom.

• Sim Siang Choon, a sanitary equipment supplier is currently residing there. They have been there for quite a while.

WHY???? My Group did a CSI Feng Shui Audit and found out this....

dmtg_4a0_uc4it.jpg

ilet_d75_uc4it.jpg

dmtg_0c2_uc4it.jpg

h3m4_853_uc4it.jpg

Saw a huge tree blocking the entrance in the old photograph! It looks odd and no good to me.

Hey Mae29, what happens if a friend's main door to HDB has a huge tree blocking it? He cannot chop off the tree because it belongs to the NEA.

Saw a huge tree blocking the entrance in the old photograph! It looks odd and no good to me.

Hey Mae29, what happens if a friend's main door to HDB has a huge tree blocking it? He cannot chop off the tree because it belongs to the NEA.

It is definitely no good to face huge trees in front of main door...could be legal issues, illnesses and accident.

As to repercussions, it depends on what sector is affected. In South, then heart / eyes related problem or even stroke.

Wow, It sounds really bad! My friend got retrenched repeatedly and his wife is down on cancer after being sickly for a very long time. :(

Poor chap. I think potential buyers would be turned off just by seeing that tree blocking the entrance to the flat. In the hokkien lingo, I feel "boey song" (not happy) after seeing the tree infront of any entrance. It's as if there is something "blocking" the way and Qi.

I even read somewhere that large trees are hiding places for spirits because of the strong YIN energy that they have.

Perhaps I'll ask my friend to appeal to MP to see if they could chop off the tree. But chances are very slim. The MP & NEA would probabbly say that trees are there to provide shade.

Hi mae29,

what if the tree is across the road? About 9 feet away from the entrance? Any guidelines on the distance b/w entrance & the tree for such a formation to be harmful (to its owners)?

My uncle who used to be staying in Bukit Timah had a bungalow that was facing a huge giant tree. But that giant tree was across a narrow road (infront of the fence for the bungalow across my uncle's). The house was so big that the TV had to be installed in a home theatre.

His business wasn't affected but my aunt started falling sick after staying for 1 year. She had been sickly for the next 2 years but the doctors couldn't detect what was wrong with her. Until the disease was full blown. Parkinson disease. Tube-feeding through the navel and she is unable to express herself anymore.

The bungalow was too huge for the 2 of them so my uncle sold it and bought another piece of land around Serangoon Gardens & built a terrace. But the ID/ architect gave them those stairs which are "exposed" with gaps beneath.

Edited by edenstrauss

It must be at least 10 feet away from the centre of your Main Door. If the tree can be viewed from main door, but at the side and not directly in the middle of door width, then it is not a real problem, but ofcourse still no good to have huge tree blocking in front of house.

Hi mae29,

what if the tree is across the road? About 9 feet away from the entrance? Any guidelines on the distance b/w entrance & the tree for such a formation to be harmful (to its owners)?

My uncle who used to be staying in Bukit Timah had a bungalow that was facing a huge giant tree. But that giant tree was across a narrow road (infront of the fence for the bungalow across my uncle's). The house was so big that the TV had to be installed in a home theatre.

His business wasn't affected but my aunt started falling sick after staying for 1 year. She had been sickly for the next 2 years but the doctors couldn't detect what was wrong with her. Until the disease was full blown. Parkinson disease. Tube-feeding through the navel and she is unable to express herself anymore.

The bungalow was too huge for the 2 of them so my uncle sold it and bought another piece of land around Serangoon Gardens & built a terrace. But the ID/ architect gave them those stairs which are "exposed" with gaps beneath.