Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Feng Shui'd Office - Picture To Share

This is the most basic but should be considered the most complex, variable or difficult to apprehend and apply. It also depend on which school of feng shui your are learning. Most schools stick with one starter step. Depending on the student's calibre, some of them follow the sifu around for 2 years still manage only about 80%.

Theoretically whether using more windows, lower ground, building facing, roads, doors, yang, sitting etc all dependent on many other criterias which only practical experience can decide. Its just like 三合四正, unless your sifu willing to share with you the conbination codes, you will take a while to find out the hard way. However you have to be sure that your sifu in the first place has learnt the right thing.

Like what Ivy mentioned, how would you know if your sifu has learnt the right thing in the first place? How would you know there are masters who spend 10 or 20 years practicing wrongly?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Like what Ivy mentioned, how would you know if your sifu has learnt the right thing in the first place? How would you know there are masters who spend 10 or 20 years practicing wrongly?

When you encounter a sifu, truly a master, he can manage both 'heaven theory' as well as earth theory and demonstrate with results. Once I came across a Taiwanese master, one look at you before you can even speak, he can tell you the problem you have. Another bankrupt whose house after audited by him, turn from rags to riches.

Just like one forumer bepgof said, basic foundation is the most important and not the stars that fly around making a person goggy. If a sifu can describe, for example 病穴, 怪穴, then at least it shows he got touch on 葬经. There are many ways to check on your sifu. Even if he knows, that doesn't mean he understand. Even if he unbderstand, that doesn't mean he knows how to apply. For application test, ask him where he can find different colors of soil and how deep then can retrieve.

Another bankrupt whose house after audited by him, turn from rags to riches.

If a person is destined to be clothed in rags, I personally believe that there is very little that a geomencer can do to alter his fate. Even God cannot help!

That person has to depend on oneself to change his circumstances i.e. 3rd dimension fengshui.

Otherwise, there won't be bankruptcy in our society.

If a person is destined to be clothed in rags, I personally believe that there is very little that a geomencer can do to alter his fate. Even God cannot help!

That person has to depend on oneself to change his circumstances i.e. 3rd dimension fengshui.

Looks like this thread is becoming more interesting with comments & feedbacks.

Still like to see some pictures of offices / buildings with 'feng shui' features...as we live in this society where getting office / commercial units feng shui'd is very common nowadays.

Edited by mae29

Here are some "case study" cases, read ok lah, believing or not up to you.

http://www.xinyifengshui.com/cases.html

Looks like this thread is becoming more interesting with comments & feedbacks.

Still like to see some pictures of offices / buildings with 'feng shui' features...as we live in this society where getting office / commercial units feng shui'd is very common nowadays.

Edited by bepgof

I prefer reading "real" stars over the sky at leisure time. Correction hor, I did not mention Mae's stars that fly make a person goggy.

I admit that XKFX founder must be super smart or anti-goggy to just plunk only 9 stars out of trillions from the sky, superimposed with ancient Hetu & Luoshu, come out with digit 1 to 9, mixing with wuxing , property's DOB+ invention of 3 yuans and 9 lucks + all the facings & directions - can really make me goggy.

Just like one forumer bepgof said, basic foundation is the most important and not the stars that fly around making a person goggy. If a sifu can describe, for example 病穴, 怪穴, then at least it shows he got touch on 葬经. There are many ways to check on your sifu. Even if he knows, that doesn't mean he understand. Even if he unbderstand, that doesn't mean he knows how to apply. For application test, ask him where he can find different colors of soil and how deep then can retrieve.
Edited by bepgof

Under this circumstance, only GOD can help.

Edited by bepgof

I prefer reading "real" stars over the sky at leisure time. Correction hor, I did not mention Mae's stars that fly make a person goggy.

I admit that XKFX founder must be super smart or anti-goggy to just plunk only 9 stars out of trillions from the sky, superimposed with ancient Hetu & Luoshu, come out with digit 1 to 9, mixing with wuxing , property's DOB+ invention of 3 yuans and 9 lucks + all the facings & directions - can really make me goggy.

Hi, bepgof

Huh? Flying stars theory becomes my star? Looks like I must prescribed Panador for u.

On a side note, thank u for sharing the information.

Edited by mae29

Never mind lah, whether XKFX, flying star or purple white stars, they are still stars. This yr not so that smooth leh. Car accident then late wk sick till 2-day MC. Evry day head goggy goggy. Tried panador liao too mild lah, no effect. Doctor already prescribed antibiotics, flu, cold, cough, medicine liao. I must have offended the #2 & #5 stars liao. :D

Hi, bepgof

Huh? Flying stars theory becomes my star? Looks like I must prescribed Panador for u.

On a side note, thank u for sharing the information.

Edited by bepgof

It was a casual joking remark :)

Once understand the basics, stars don't make people goggy.

XKFX founder wasn't the first super smart. He actually studied the long existed material some other super smarts had recorded when he secretly accessed the imperial library.

Edited by tidakboleh

Sorry to highlight the animal-direction mixup in the satelite picture (2nd pict). Ancient chiinese maps's South at 12 0'clock, west at 3, North at 6, East at 9. "modern map" N at 12, E at 3, S at 6 & W at 9. The actual landform of Alpha Centre should be read as below:

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/587/alfacentre.jpg

You can counter check with JY.

continued:

e1ha_647_uc4it.jpg

fp46_c4c_uc4it.jpg

fp46_56d_uc4it.jpg

fp46_440_uc4it.jpg

Edited by bepgof

Sorry to highlight the animal-direction mixup in the satelite picture (2nd pict). Ancient chiinese maps's South at 12 0'clock, west at 3, North at 6, East at 9. "modern map" N at 12, E at 3, S at 6 & W at 9. The actual landform of Alpha Centre should be read as below:

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/587/alfacentre.jpg

You can counter check with JY.

That assignment was done by our group members from VK class, not JY.

The difference is the facing direction. That 2nd map is based on side new entrance which is facing Makenzie Road.

Never mind lah, whether XKFX, flying star or purple white stars, they are still stars. This yr not so that smooth leh. Car accident then late wk sick till 2-day MC. Evry day head goggy goggy. Tried panador liao too mild lah, no effect. Doctor already prescribed antibiotics, flu, cold, cough, medicine liao. I must have offended the #2 & #5 stars liao. :D

I read about your car accident in one of your post. Now you mentioned you fell sick. Hor Liao Bo?

Whether you believe in these stars or not, almost every astrology seminar & talks, these annual stars especially the afflictions were mentioned by them.

Anyway, bepgof, wish you in pink of health always!

left-right, front-back swapped!= assignment indicated members failed understanding orientation of celestial animals orientation. 坐北向南(china's map, S at 0 o-clock)and ;坐南向北(Singapore's map, N at 0 o-clock)

Already suspected project not led by JY, he could not be that blur.

That assignment was done by our group members from VK class, not JY.

The difference is the facing direction. That 2nd map is based on side new entrance which is facing Makenzie Road.

hi,new here, i guess for yang and yin house the way of audit is difference.

For yang house must get 'good water rd first' , so to me i think no matter what 'direction' the Alfa is facing it won't be 'wang'.

Unless doing some specific business.

Sorry just my opinion.