Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Feng Shui'd Office - Picture To Share

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
$3000 a night! For jux one room?

Well, if there are many one-rooms in there, it's worth the $.

But if there's only 1, makes no sense to me becox who on earth will want to come face to face to be staring at the merlion for that one night's stay?

Doesn't make any sense to me!

And I thought that the merlion is supposed to be guarding Singapore & holding the fort? To keep "enemies" or negative energies at bay? Duno, not sure. :unsure:

Yes, the Merlion is supposed to be the guardian of Singapore River, as in the olden days, the river was choppy and posed risks for the traders. So, it was told that the senior Lee seek someone to craft the Merlion to protect the river mouth.

It was shifted from its old location because of the bridge constructed over there. Then, it was moved to its current site but still obstructed by another bridge. My sifu had suggested to someone the Merlion should be position farther away near the MBS.

Hi mae29,

to add on, the red box - does it represent fire?

It's like putting a frying pan on top of the sink, after cooking... :P

Red is Fire...looks like the lion is going to be cook for meal for tourists.

Singapore Flyer

Does anyone know that they did a feng shui recently? Can you spot the difference between current entrance and the old one?

Notice the round about in front of the new entrance?

grq5_cae_uc4it.jpg

grq5_532_uc4it.jpg

grq5_382_uc4it.jpg

The new bus-coach bay before the exit....

grq5_e1c_uc4it.jpg

Here comes the lower half of my tilted wrought iron (cum stainless steel ring decor) gate from Metalworld Pte Ltd in view of fengshui recommendations from my taiwanese geomencer:

tiltgate1.jpg

Our main door is facing North-east, which according to many chinese is considered as the "Gui Men" or "Guan Men" i.e. devil's door or gateway to (not heaven but the opposite of heaven & is a 4-lettered word).

But my taiwanese master had explained to me during the recent audit that the NE facing has been depleting in terms of Qi, luck or whatever fengshui jargon that he used, since 2003.

And based on our bazi, it would be of paramount importance to get the gate tilted before 2003. Which of course, we didn't until last year (before the lunar 7th month).

As such, we wanted us to tap on the Eastern direction, which would mean that in tilting the gate for just 1-2 inches, we would be tapping on the East, whose positive Qi or wealth or whatever he calls it, had been increasing like a bull market on dow jones.

Not sure if it's coincidental but we believed in it now. Tilting the gate by 2 inches brought us great improvements in almost every aspect of our lives.

Edited by edenstrauss

A classic typical "good" entrance is always a big round abount with water feature at centre, not only chinese, see france, & rome's building & parks.

Entrance always has to be "giant/big" enough to have good impression/faith of visitors/passer-by. Same applies for shops, warehouse, office, home...

Singapore Flyer

Does anyone know that they did a feng shui recently? Can you spot the difference between current entrance and the old one?

Notice the round about in front of the new entrance?

grq5_cae_uc4it.jpg

grq5_532_uc4it.jpg

grq5_382_uc4it.jpg

The new bus-coach bay before the exit....

grq5_e1c_uc4it.jpg

Fs feverishs like to make/pass stories on those man-made structures. STPB loves to make $$$ and explore more "new" places to be visited. Visitors want to satisfy curiousity.

The MERLION, which supposed to be the Guardian of Singapore River, is now being trapped inside the RED BOX! :(

grq5_e12_uc4it.jpg

Forumers like to KPO. :D

Fs feverishs like to make/pass stories on those man-made structures. STPB loves to make $$$ and explore more "new" places to be visited. Visitors want to satisfy curiousity.
Edited by bepgof

Forumers like to KPO. :D

So, here we are, PLACES OF INTEREST! :lol:

1. Big pass-through area, to "eat" ppls.

2. When heavy lightning storm, this building surely safer than the rest around.

3. Building very lonely, looking into sky and 我问天! However, 天不答,地不应。

4. Kena corner oneside still survive, proof religion is power? Look at the one(Yueh Hai Ching Temple) at junction of Phillip st & Church st, same same.

We had a feng shui tour last Sunday with my fsm and a FS tour guide, and visited 7 places in Singapore. At one of the stop visiting the Chinese temple along Telok Ayer Street, I saw this building (Hokkien Hui Guan) which is facing directly opposite the temple, with interesting features:

Noticed the pass-through area at their lobby:

o94g_369_uc4it.jpg

Metal sharp Features along the facade of this building:

12q6_37f_uc4it.jpg

Most interesting is the Pair of EYES at the Top of the Building:

g9lk_d69_uc4it.jpg

The Chinese Temple (Hokkien Ma-chu) directly opposite the building:

grq5_dc4_uc4it.jpg

More information on our feng shui tour will be shared in my reno t-blog.

Edited by bepgof

Wow lau, water in Singapore river where got choppy in olden days? Only "slightly" dirtier than now. With all the bump boats around, I even swam in the river a few times! Some lau ah Hia also swam there. My wife just lived along the rive at Ellenborought street, Blk 3.

Merlion gave way to Esplanade bridge. Now kena blocked by Bayfront bridge and the giant overhead bridge (ECP) and Marina bridge. I say, it should be shifted to somewhere near Marina bridge, facing the sea.

Yes, the Merlion is supposed to be the guardian of Singapore River, as in the olden days, the river was choppy and posed risks for the traders. So, it was told that the senior Lee seek someone to craft the Merlion to protect the river mouth.

It was shifted from its old location because of the bridge constructed over there. Then, it was moved to its current site but still obstructed by another bridge. My sifu had suggested to someone the Merlion should be position farther away near the MBS.

Red is Fire...looks like the lion is going to be cook for meal for tourists.

Edited by bepgof

Wow lau, water in Singapore river where got choppy in olden days? Only "slightly" dirtier than now. With all the bump boats around, I even swam in the river a few times! Some lau ah Hia also swam there. My wife just lived along the rive at Ellenborought street, Blk 3.

Merlion gave way to Esplanade bridge. Now kena blocked by Bayfront bridge and the giant overhead bridge (ECP) and Marina bridge. I say, it should be shifted to somewhere near Marina bridge, facing the sea.

<!--quoteo(post=624631:date=Mar 31 2011, 10:19 PM:name=mae29)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mae29 @ Mar 31 2011, 10:19 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=624631"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yes, the Merlion is supposed to be the guardian of Singapore River, as in the olden days, the river was choppy and posed risks for the traders. So, it was told that the senior Lee seek someone to craft the Merlion to protect the river mouth.

Red is Fire...looks like the lion is going to be cook for meal for tourists.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

May i know how to see your reno t blog?

May i know how to see your reno t blog?

Hi, binng22

My reno t-blog is now like 'rojak' with so many topics from Fengshui to Bazi. Recently, the hot topic is a resale flat in Bukit Panjang which sister fell in love with, but I dissuade her from proceeding with OTP.

Here is the link from page 34 onwards....

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=35996&st=1320&p=632420entry632420

As for the feng shui tour, I have summarised it in other forums but if I have the time, I will tranfer it to my t-blog.