Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sighsoul

Helpless Soul Need Help!

家家有难念的经。Allow time to settle.

Scolding, nagging.... = add oil to fire.

Don't pay + let police to handle + report bro to police

When time comes, he will wake up, when?

Normal for elderly to nag, see far, wash hand, take stroll, breath more fresh air....

Edited by bepgof

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
im really very helpless now, facing the main door open to do a lookout while doing my project work late every night till 3 or 4 am ... but how long can this last?? :(

The damage has been done. Your parents got to sell off this unit and relocate, if they do not want to be harassed. Sooner or later all your neighbors will know someone from your unit owe loanshark $$$.

Your bro can hide, but can't run away from them one. Unless he run to other countries and start his new life. If he happen to get caught by them here, good the luck. My frd owe ah long 3 yrs, and still running from them because he is on their alert list.

Hello sighsoul,

Hope you are able to cope with the problem.

Are the loan sharks still going to yr flat?

Hope yr parents are also coping well,

All the best

after we installed the camera , everything was fine but we caught some suspicious character with hats and 'equipments' on the camera , they didnt do anything but just walked pass our hse .

and just only , i spotted a guy wearing mask on my camera , so i phoned the police and they came and search but to no avail.

then my neighbour came and tell me 2 units kenna splashed zzzz i feel so demoralised and embarassed at that time and im the only one awake and dont wish to wake up my parents....

after we installed the camera , everything was fine but we caught some suspicious character with hats and 'equipments' on the camera , they didnt do anything but just walked pass our hse .

and just only , i spotted a guy wearing mask on my camera , so i phoned the police and they came and search but to no avail.

then my neighbour came and tell me 2 units kenna splashed zzzz i feel so demoralised and embarassed at that time and im the only one awake and dont wish to wake up my parents....

Well right now since a police report has been made, i guess you have only to just apologize profusely to the affected occupants in the units i suppose.

You can only wait out & hope these people who are responsible get caught.

Here's hoping you have the ideal solution for your woes though.

:o

Edited by GeraldRT

:o oh dear, your neighbor is upset, those loansharks are really really defiant. they're also playing mind games - "anything you do, we can do better".

Well, at least you solved yr harassment - partially - but it created problems with yr neighbors. :(

may i suggest before you do anything, seek opinion and advice of the police. But in case they provide less-than-useful suggestions, you may need to guide them with yr own suggestion(s) first. Also, for good neighborly relation, consult yr immediate neighbors before you do anything. They may not be responsive, but apologize and ask them to be understanding. At least you tried to be a good neighbor. And be sincere - don't get upset with them, even they scold you, just apologize.

OK, ask the police / neighbors what they think - do a psychology campaign as I suggested in an earlier post, through mind games. Already you got the loansharks to pay attention with yr CCTV camera. You succeeded in scaring them - you played on their minds already! Next, why not put up posters to continue the mind game on the loansharks? Aside from my earlier slogans, try "Once you are caned by the court, you never feel such pain in yr life - you'd wish you NEVER COME HERE TO GET CAUGHT!" and "Now we're waiting to shoot yr photos if we sense you are outside our doors!". Get the neighbors to join you - put up posters too. Loansharking is always a community problem, everyone living around you is affected, whether they like it or not.

Ask the police/neighbors for advice, if it is ok for you to put up those posters. They may say better not do it. Ask them why, if they make sense, listen carefully. Then decide for yourself.

Edited by BlueFly

I think ur brother is unrepentant. He still doesn't realise how severe the matter is & how it had affected the rest of the family members.

Sorry to say this but he doesn't deserve kind family members like yourself & your aunts. Incorrigible!

Wah, I just heard from a neighbour staying at the lower floor in my block that the neighbour staying opposite his unit had his unit splashed with red paint & locked with huge chains!

That uncle who was staying opposite this affected unit told us that he left his main door opened at 1pm & went into the bathroom to bathe, then when he came out to the living room at 1.30pm to go to the kitchen, he had a rude shock when he saw that the neighbour's main gate was vandalised.

No wonder the police came in at about 7pm when the family came back home to discover that they were locked out of their flat.

Lately, I saw many police cars & policemen patrolling around our blocks. I wondered what happened. Maybe if I see them the next round, I will go & ask them :P