Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Drexter

Our Home

I am sure Donny has the patience of a saint from the fun you describe on your blog

Bro, RB

Donny is indeed a patient & friendly guy with good temperament.

.. but considering Drexters fun and games trying to choose a HT system and not being able to settle on one thing or another I can see a lot of fun coming here too :D.

I believe Drexter has met few other IDs / contractors and he knows who he can 'click' but not 'fight' with. :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I believe Drexter has met few other IDs / contractors and he knows who he can 'click' but not 'fight' with. :notti:

Yes. :)

Bro Drexter

Your 4-room area of 107m2 is very big! It looks like your MBR is bigger than mine. Envy you can have L-shape wardrobe!

Bro Drexter

Your 4-room area of 107m2 is very big! It looks like your MBR is bigger than mine. Envy you can have L-shape wardrobe!

Cos the storeroom in the MBR was hacked and removed by the previous owner. L-shape wardrobe but only abt 11 feet.

Nice sized 4-room.

Do you have a space planning guide (ie. proposed layout of all furniture etc) you would be able to upload.

RB

Nice sized 4-room.

Do you have a space planning guide (ie. proposed layout of all furniture etc) you would be able to upload.

RB

Unfortunately, no. I guess ID will plan and propose to us. It should be almost the same as the 3D design.

Bro,

Enjoy your tiles selection today!! Do take pictures & post them here if you can....although I didn't take any tile pictures ;)

Then you can choose your HiFi :P:D.

RB

Bro RB

Talking about HTS, you are still the expert in this forum! :)

I admire your expertise in this field!!

Cos the storeroom in the MBR was hacked and removed by the previous owner. L-shape wardrobe but only abt 11 feet.

Still your wardrobe in MBR is bigger than mine! My wardrobe is only 8 feet & I have to squeeze in my home & working clothes :bangwall:

Bro,

Enjoy your tiles selection today!! Do take pictures & post them here if you can....although I didn't take any tile pictures ;)

Sure, I'll try.

Understand from Donny that he is meeting you for selection of tiles at 2pm.

Your collection of keys is end May. You are really super-advance in your planning.

How is your selection? WhiteHorse at TradeHub21?

Understand from Donny that he is meeting you for selection of tiles at 2pm.

Your collection of keys is end May. You are really super-advance in your planning.

How is your selection? WhiteHorse at TradeHub21?

Yes WhiteHorse, as I have a tight schedule because of my part-time studies. Waiting for the pics from Donny, will post once received. :)

Btw, Donny is really good in colors matching. We only spend about 35mins in tiles selection.