Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Drexter

Our Home

Btw, Donny is really good in colors matching. We only spend about 35mins in tiles selection.

Wow! that's really fast. So you took any pics? must show leh...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow! that's really fast. So you took any pics? must show leh...

Waiting for the toilet pics from Donny. :)

Bro RB

Talking about HTS, you are still the expert in this forum! :)

I admire your expertise in this field!!

Enthusiastic err..... enthusiast ;).

Still sharing experience and learning to try to help others dodge the minefield of propaganda spread but uninformed internet 'experts' and hifi companies. Sticking to my mantra for HiFi HT which is "Try it, if you love it then buy it, enjoy it and ignore the experts. Your money, your ears, your pleasure".

I have also meandered into discussion concerning PRs and Housing to offer an alternative view from 'outside the goldfish bowl' rather than following the popular 'blame the PRs'. We will see how that goes :unsure:;).

RB

Btw, Donny is really good in colors matching. We only spend about 35mins in tiles selection.

Haha, we took 4 hours with our ID but then my wife is quite..... picky (*duck*). Our ID was also quite good at suggesting combinations and one that were under budget as well. Our previous ID was very little help at all so if you find a good one, it is worth utilising them as much as possible ;), in the nicest possible way of course :P.

RB

Yes WhiteHorse, as I have a tight schedule because of my part-time studies. Waiting for the pics from Donny, will post once received. :)

I understand from our ID that he likes to bring home owners to WhiteHorse to choose the tiles because WhiteHorse provides 3D drawings of tiles you have chosen on the spot.

Sometimes owners like to have their own choice of colours of tiles, and they can see for yourself the outcome immediately.

Edited by mae29

Waiting for the toilet pics from Donny. :)

Bro, Drexter

I was there with you, but didn't follow closely your tiles selection. Which wall tiles have you chosen for the toilets? Is it the centre white/black circle tile or the lower one which is black mirror tiles??

hm2c_a70_uc4it.jpg

Hahaha...talking about our ID, I will share his Bazi personality trait and tell why he is good in interior design ( but ofcourse not all his personnal info :lol: ... otherwise he will come after my back as I have posted his photos all over my blog already 8| )

Bro, Drexter

I was there with you, but didn't follow closely your tiles selection. Which wall tiles have you chosen for the toilets? Is it the centre white/black circle tile or the lower one which is black mirror tiles??

hm2c_a70_uc4it.jpg

The one below... hehe...

I'm waiting his pics... So excited... Btw, your hospitality was fabulous... Thanks so much...

Just bought our Simmons mattress (Glendale) from Courts yesterday. :)

Hi Drexter, could you PM your contractor, Donny, contact and email? Or which ID is he from? Thanks. Care to share your quote as well...thank you..:)

Hi Drexter, could you PM your contractor, Donny, contact and email? Or which ID is he from? Thanks. Care to share your quote as well...thank you..:)

PMed

Edited by Drexter

May be "simple Black and White" but they're lasting as **** and still as classy as it was 20 yrs ago.

Love the dark bathrooms personally :)

- Ely