Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
potatoes

My 1St Em @Serangoon N

I ve not seen iRobot but the price I heard is quite similar to iCelbo.....ie abt $900. These 2 have cameras on them to help them "see" things around them and memorize routes. Of course it will be good to own these robots as sellers claim they r different coz they don't repeat the routes. Only Icelbo cones with the mop attachment. I don't find it convincing to have a small cloth to mop the entire house... Lol

My robot only have sensors to sense for objects around it. It offers 5 different mode partterns. I like the along wall best as most of the dust or hair tend to be located along the sides of the walls. The random mode is good enough for me as it covers 70 to 80% of floor space to be vacuum. It xan be programmed to do scheduled work and intelligent enough to go back to home station to recharge itself.

My Agait robot is indeed a great helper to me as I don't have a human domestic helper. Heehee :)

Do they have any robots that can climb & vacuum the stairs???

If YES.. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Xpede Electric Clothes dryer and hanger system

Anyone is using this system? I heard from my colleague that this clothes dryer and hanger system is good.

As part of my plan to automate household chores, I m considering to install this semi automated clothes hanging system to replace the traditional one at my yard.

Found this video on you tube :)

Please give me ur feedback if u r using this in ur house. Thx ;)

Edited by potatoes

Just use a dryer... then you don't even need to hang clothes. Makes doing laundry a breeze, and you don't worry about funky smells during the rainy season.

I found out that there is a distributor who markets this XPEDE clothes hanger cum dryer.

I don't have space in my yard for a dryer, so this semi auto clothes hanger n dryer system will be a good alternative. It saves space coz it hangs neatly from the ceiling.

My only concern is during that 1 hr when the warm air is discharge, I may need to close the yard door.

I will go to the factory to see the demo before deciding.....

I found out that there is a distributor who markets this XPEDE clothes hanger cum dryer.

I don't have space in my yard for a dryer, so this semi auto clothes hanger n dryer system will be a good alternative. It saves space coz it hangs neatly from the ceiling.

My only concern is during that 1 hr when the warm air is discharge, I may need to close the yard door.

I will go to the factory to see the demo before deciding.....

Potatoes, are u using a top load washer?

If front load u can stack the dryer on top of it.

Potatoes, are u using a top load washer?

If front load u can stack the dryer on top of it.

Thanks for ur suggestion. Yes I m using top load washer. Even if I have front load washer, due to the design of my yard, I can't stack up. That is why I m considering this Xpede clothes hanger n dryer system.

Thanks for ur suggestion. Yes I m using top load washer. Even if I have front load washer, due to the design of my yard, I can't stack up. That is why I m considering this Xpede clothes hanger n dryer system.

Hi potatoes, Can share how much ah wei charge you for your MBR build in wardrobe?

Hi potatoes, Can share how much ah wei charge you for your MBR build in wardrobe?

About 2.5k for a 10 ft sliding wardrobe... With pull out mirror. But that was about 1 yr ago. Best to check with him again coz there r so many configuration n requirement.

Hi, is your vacuum noisy?

Hi Eliz,thx for reading my blog..... the noise level is acceptable to me but my wife finds it a little noisy though :)

Yes! I have finally signed the those legal doc on the purchase of the recess area..... can u believe it, the whole process took almost a year!

Yes! I have finally signed the those legal doc on the purchase of the recess area..... can u believe it, the whole process took almost a year!

congrats Potatoes!! never expect buying a recess area need so long..what will you do to the recess area? e.g shoe cabinets?

congrats Potatoes!! never expect buying a recess area need so long..what will you do to the recess area? e.g shoe cabinets?

IMG_2968.jpg

Thx spikedoll for visiting my blog :)

The recess area is a small 2sqm space between my living n corridor.... That space is impt to us. We use it to put a low shoe cabinet which we also double up as a seat. We don't like strangers to step into that area n disturb our privacy.

Anyway, very happy the whole process of buying it from HDB is now over.... :)

Edited by potatoes