Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
potatoes

My 1St Em @Serangoon N

Hi potatoes, does the air con compressor in your balcony leak water? Mine does, and the air con supplier is saying it's normal for compressors to leak water due to condensation. Do you have the same experience and how did you resolve it? Many thanks for sharing!

Hi fishponder, my aircon is from my previous owner and I believe it is about 5 years old. My compressor does leak water occasionally even though there is a separate drain pipe along the side wall and I dont know the reason why. It doesnt really disturb me coz it is at my balcony and it is only a small patch.

From my previous experience with new air con system, this shouldnt happen. Maybe you want to get your aircon serviceman rectify the problem.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Am using iClebo. Works fine. Tho we have a weekend helper come over, sometimes the floor feels a bit dusty mid-week (probably cos we usually open our windows). So the robot cleaner really helps cos I/we are so lazy to use the vacuum cleaner. We only use it on the 1st level.

So adidaem u r the iClebo user.

I saw the demo once @HG mall but I find the price a little too steep. Not really convinced by what it can do coz it was only demo, I didnt get it on the spot. Does it really memorise the route and vacuum without repetition? Is it easy to programme it to perform daily job (eg 1 hr a day)?:sport-smiley-018:

So adidaem u r the iClebo user.

I saw the demo once @HG mall but I find the price a little too steep. Not really convinced by what it can do coz it was only demo, I didnt get it on the spot. Does it really memorise the route and vacuum without repetition? Is it easy to programme it to perform daily job (eg 1 hr a day)?:sport-smiley-018:

Programming by hubby... but yeah can perform a daily run if you want. We don't really bother tho. Initially yes but cos we are both not home in the day, we can only let our robot run at night and I don't like the noise... You have to make sure there are no wires on the floor that can trip up the 'critter' tho. And we encountered the robot getting stuck underneath our sofa. But it's a good thing to get if you are the type who must clean the floor daily.

Programming by hubby... but yeah can perform a daily run if you want. We don't really bother tho. Initially yes but cos we are both not home in the day, we can only let our robot run at night and I don't like the noise... You have to make sure there are no wires on the floor that can trip up the 'critter' tho. And we encountered the robot getting stuck underneath our sofa. But it's a good thing to get if you are the type who must clean the floor daily.

Thanks for your honest feedback. U mention the noise ... Is it as annoying as the conventional vacuum cleaner? I cant tell it from video.

I m still considering if it is worth paying more for that special feature about route memorizing and mopping.

Thanks potatoes for sharing regarding the air con compressor. I'm trying to get a water tray fixed now. :(

I checked with my Aircon contractor, he says it is normal for water to drip from it if not it is choked. But anyway, I will get him to do a tray and drain the water thru a pipe.

Thanks for your honest feedback. U mention the noise ... Is it as annoying as the conventional vacuum cleaner? I cant tell it from video.

I m still considering if it is worth paying more for that special feature about route memorizing and mopping.

Hmm... think not as noisy. But still irritating while watching TV. Why don't you go and test it out at the store/outlet? Btw we never use the mopping function... think too troublesome to change water/clean mopper.

The other one we looked at is the iRobot, but went with iClebo in the end.

Hmm... think not as noisy. But still irritating while watching TV. Why don't you go and test it out at the store/outlet? Btw we never use the mopping function... think too troublesome to change water/clean mopper.

The other one we looked at is the iRobot, but went with iClebo in the end.

I just bought the Agait EC 01 enhanced robot cleaner. Went to the showroom @orchard central. The cleaner looks cool and robust. Took it home and started using it. Really amazing seeing the robot maneuvering my 2nd level; going over carpets, under the beds and picking up every single strand of hair along it's path. At Least 70% of job done within an hour... Bravo!

Yeah! I just completed my HDB transaction for the purchase of my recess area (ie my foyer).:sport-smiley-018:

It's only a mere 2sqm .......

it took HDB 6 months to process the transaction.Amaizng!

Yeah! I just completed my HDB transaction for the purchase of my recess area (ie my foyer).:sport-smiley-018:

It's only a mere 2sqm .......

it took HDB 6 months to process the transaction.Amaizng!

Can share ur appeal process? :(

Can share ur appeal process? :(

I didn't have to appeal. All I did was to send my request through the HDB website ...... and it took 3 months for them to acknowlege and approve. Another 3 months for the surveyor and them to approve the legal documents.:jawdrop:

Dottyness, did u also face similar experience when u buy ur recess area?

I wish I had a recessed area to purchase.

I left a pair of cheapo slippers infront of my gate to use when I need to throw the rubbish.. And it was stolen after only one week!! Sigh.

Hey potatoes, I noticed you also have a dishwasher.

Any tips to share on its usage?

I have one too and I use it 3-4 times a week, mainly when i cook a lot or when guests come.

I used to leave my dirty dishes over night in the dishwasher when I was in Australia and turn it on every other day but I'm not sure we can do that here with our humidity...

My new domestic helper .... the robot cleaner. :sport-smiley-018:

Simply love it!

IMG_2618.jpg

May I knw how it cost U??

Is it able to clean the whole house at 1time?

Is it noisy?

Thnk u bro :yamseng:

I wish I had a recessed area to purchase.

I left a pair of cheapo slippers infront of my gate to use when I need to throw the rubbish.. And it was stolen after only one week!! Sigh.

Hey potatoes, I noticed you also have a dishwasher.

Any tips to share on its usage?

I have one too and I use it 3-4 times a week, mainly when i cook a lot or when guests come.

I used to leave my dirty dishes over night in the dishwasher when I was in Australia and turn it on every other day but I'm not sure we can do that here with our humidity...

Whitehousey, coincidentally I got this idea of owning a dishwasher while I was in Australia. It is a common household item as domestic helper there is expensive n not easy to get. My usage is about twice or 3x a week. I usu wash the plates in the dish washer immediately.I dont like to leave dirty stuff inside for a day or two. I get the dishes washed immediately .

It is a great domestic helper :)

Edited by potatoes