Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
neubie

Murdered Maid Dumped Into Hdb Water Tank

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local+News/Story/OMYStory201105161525-245528.html

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1129201/1/.html

A 30-year-old Indonesian woman was found dead in a water tank on the rooftop of Blk 686B Woodlands Drive 73.

Police has classified the case as murder.

A 27-year-old Bangladeshi has been arrested in connection to the case.

Police were alerted to the case at about 10am.

The deceased was found in T-shirt and bermudas and was pronounced dead at 1pm.

It is believed that she works with a family living in the block where she was found.

It is also understood that water supply to the block was cut off temporarily following the incident.

scary......

Edited by neubie

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I think the people staying in that block muz have vomitted non stop..

reminded me of the Japanese horror movie..forgot the title where the woman was murdered & stuffed in tank..

I think the bangladeshi cleaner whose incharged of that block might be associated with the murder case since he has access to the keys to rooftop.

And geez... I'm wondering if the water tank is located directly above the highest unit? :unsure: If it is, then it must be really scary to be staying in there.

Now, I'm having 2nd thoughts of staying at the highest floor... was still planning to buy a flat on the highest floor in the near future :(

I think the bangladeshi cleaner whose incharged of that block might be associated with the murder case since he has access to the keys to rooftop.

And geez... I'm wondering if the water tank is located directly above the highest unit? :unsure: If it is, then it must be really scary to be staying in there.

Now, I'm having 2nd thoughts of staying at the highest floor... was still planning to buy a flat on the highest floor in the near future :(

what i can say is, there should be different keys to the rooftop access trapdoor and water tank cover. under normal circumstances, a cleaning contractor cannot have access to the water tank key and access has to be submitted in advance, and produce company letterhead to sign out the keys, to be returned on the SAME day before 430pm.

those staying just below the rooftop may hear wailing cries at night for all u know.... in the coming months.... :(

just watched the news, water supply is expected to be restored by midnight

even with the extensive cleaning, i wonder how many of the residents would actually dare to use the water

just watched the news, water supply is expected to be restored by midnight

even with the extensive cleaning, i wonder how many of the residents would actually dare to use the water

they can replace the water pumps, disinfect the tanks, but what about the distribution pipings???

what i can say is, there should be different keys to the rooftop access trapdoor and water tank cover. under normal circumstances, a cleaning contractor cannot have access to the water tank key and access has to be submitted in advance, and produce company letterhead to sign out the keys, to be returned on the SAME day before 430pm.

those staying just below the rooftop may hear wailing cries at night for all u know.... in the coming months.... :(

Yes that was really scary! :(

It will affect the valuation of the flats in that block & probabbly those nearby.

Gong gong eat, gong gong grow. In Malaysia, corpse 3 days in water tank, ppls still drink the water.

Singaporeans having super high living standard, corpse in water for 3 hr, demanded TC to change water tanks??? Might as well demolish the whole block!

The tank could be the bangladeshi cleaner's "personal swimming pool" for years.

Singaporeans having super high living standard, corpse in water for 3 hr, demanded TC to change water tanks??? Might as well demolish the whole block!

The tank could be the bangladeshi cleaner's "personal swimming pool" for years.

If this case happen during GE period, who knows..

It might not just $10 rebate and water tanks change.

If I''m the owner, I will ask for new piping and new sink, new tap, new shower rain. Anything got water one.. CHANGE :sport-smiley-004:

simi swimming pool, might be their bath tub too.

At last they are changing the water tank, but what about the pipes? Are they changing also?

Got new tank, happy lar. Remember, no free lunch.