Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
west

707 Instant Water Heater - Princeton

Hi all

Anyone using the following heater

707.jpg

Any feedback? Was quoted $280 from a shop (have not nego for discount yet)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We just bought the older 707 model. Not very keen on the new shower head design, as our bathroom is really small. After installing, find out that the water flow is too small. Waiting for the dealer to rectify the problem. Wishes us luck huh.

Hi friend,

I also got it but not yet start to use it ... I got it for $250.00

Regards

Desmond

Hi friend,

I also got it but not yet start to use it ... I got it for $250.00

Regards

Desmond

Nice. Where you got it? Does it include installation? If yes, how much is the installation cost. I checked goh a b & they quoted 240 + 40 for a replacement type installation. Will check a few before i commit. tks.

we didnt get this in the end

it appealed to us initially as it looked very nice

but was advised that it is not very practical to have such a big shower head, there is a risk of weak water pressure and the effect is diminished.

Hi West,

I cant comment yet but I heard 707 is a well known brand and it should be ok in term of water flow.

Btw you can alway check the shower head any time..

Regards

Desmond

Hi Berry10,

I got it for $250 and installation is free by ID contractor. You can try asking your contractor to do it.

Regards

Desmond

Hi all

707.jpg

Beside nice looking shower head, is there any other reason to get the 707 princeton ?

I know 707 is good but guess other cheaper model of 707 should suffice unless there is

other feature that i do not know ?

This is the newest model by 707 & i think newest means better feature, & of coz more exp.

I think the safety feature and energy saving wld be better too. Hope i m right, else it is no point paying more $ juz to get a fancy shower head.

Hi Berry10,

I bought this becos alot of the renotalk forum member strongly recommended, I also dunno what is so good but hope it is...

Regards

Desmond

Hi Berry10,

I bought this becos alot of the renotalk forum member strongly recommended, I also dunno what is so good but hope it is...

Regards

Desmond

Hi Desmond

I think with all the good recommendation, it wont be a bad choice. Ultimately it is still our 'luck' when buying elec. items. Oh, i have just placed order for 1 to be installed next week. Will post more when it is up & running. :)

Hi all

707.jpg

Not worth the price. I installed princeton in my masterbedroom and compact in my common toilet. Not much of difference and to think that I paid $100 extra for princeton. The guy who came to service my heater commented that Protek will be a better choice than princeton.

hi friends,

I believe all 707 instant heaters are good but i don't think it will be too much difference. Maybe safety wise.

Regards

Desmond