Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Serangoon4room

My New Home - Serangoon 4 Room

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Another week has gone by. Work has been hectic but the motivation to look at my reno progress at weekend keeps me going.

Kitchen base on the other side has been built. Managed to provide my fridge measurement in time. There's only a small cabinet space on the left side of my fridge. Will be my mini table top for water point.

My fridge is a bit oversized for my kitchen. If the fridge door opens, the pathway along the kitchen will be blocked.. Looks like i will have to get used to this... :horse: alamak....

106.jpg

Edited by Serangoon4room

Floor tiles all my rooms up!! I love the white tiles. My room is brighter now.

When my current windows (matt finishing) are replaced with clear ones, my home would be even brighter!

102.jpg

103.jpg

108.jpg

Edited by Serangoon4room

My corridor windows will be replaced by this design. this is my friend's windows. The advantage is that i can still open my top windows and people can't peep in as the bottom will be matt finishing. what a smart invention!

0152.jpg

Edited by Serangoon4room

My windows are up!

From Corridor

0032.jpg

0043.jpg

Living Room.

really love the practicality of such windows.

1. Prevents people from outside looking in.

2. Top section window can open and not worry people can look in. Enjoying the wind.

3. The clear top window allows light to come in and won't darken the living room even though the glass below is frosted

0053.jpg

Guest Room

0192.jpg

MBR

0152-1.jpg

Edited by Serangoon4room

Windows from

my Kitchen.

I did make a request earlier to have the top section of the window a separate piece where you can push out the window from below. ie smthg like this.

fce22710675905_1_V550.jpg

Luckily Terence forgotten. The full window in the Kitchen is so nice!

0112.jpg

Guest Room

0133.jpg

Edited by Serangoon4room

My corridor windows will be replaced by this type. The advantage is that i can still open my top windows and people can't peep in as the bottom will be matt finishing. what a smart invention!

0152.jpg

This window is powder coated? But I thought your other windows are iron/bronze?

Went down EverJoint at Ang Mo Kio Ave 4! Cheapest so far!!

Bought these:

1. Hitachi Fridge RZ 693 EMSX (don't ask me why i changed from initially Samsung to Hitachi)

2. Hitachi Washing Machine SF 95 KJS

3. Bosch Induction Hob - 2 cooking zones only - PMI 968 MS. It's a new model and it's super cheap at promotional price! 59.0mm x 760mm x 450 mm

http://www.bosch-home.com/sg/PMI968MS.html

4. Rinnai Hood - RH382.

EverJoint team is super friendly and they give good recommendations.

Edited by Serangoon4room

This window is powder coated? But I thought your other windows are iron/bronze?

oops. i took that photo to show Terence how i wanted the design to be. That was my friend's windows. I chose bronze instead.

My MBR toilet is really small after allocating an area for bathing and fixing a shower screen. Based on measurement, my basin can only be 48cm wide. Went down to Sim Siang CHoon at Changi to take a look and shortlisted this basin.

028-1.jpg

Didn't see any nice taps there. Went to Poh Joo last week and feel that Poh Joo designs are nicer.

Readers, how do you choose your toilet bowl? where is a good place to go, sit down and feel the toilet bowl? any factors to take note while choosing one?

hmm why did you change from the multi function samsung fridge to the hitachi fridge?

The shop owner mentioned the panel outside the fridge for the child lock etc spoils easily. He has already gotten a few complaints over the years on the older models with similar panel infront. And if it is spoilt, the whole fridge has to be sent to Samsung to repair. That's too troublesome.

The rubber from the water dispenser will harden and water will taste funny subsequently.

So i went for Hitachi, Japanese brand with long years of reputation in Fridge and Washer.

Edited by Serangoon4room