regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

hey twolambs,

can you PM me master zhang's contacts??

may i know his charges too??

thanks thanks

Hi xuyiwen,

believe twolambs given you Master Zhang contact no.Can you please email

me the info at nswp09@yahoo.com.sg, as I will be collecting my keys early next week.

Help Me Please!!!!!!! or any kind souls who have the information. xia xia, xia xia!!!!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi xuyiwen,

believe twolambs given you Master Zhang contact no.Can you please email

me the info at nswp09@yahoo.com.sg, as I will be collecting my keys early next week.

Help Me Please!!!!!!! or any kind souls who have the information. xia xia, xia xia!!!!!!

hi

care to share the number too??

thanks a lot

gorilla

I'm still deciding to choose between Master Chang at www.fenshuiyinyang.com and Master **banned** Sim at www.tianlufengshui.com because both ratings seems to be so good in the forum I have read. Need help/comments if anyone has engaged them before. So that i can decide which i should engage.. ;)

I'm still deciding to choose between Master Chang at www.fenshuiyinyang.com and Master **banned** Sim at www.tianlufengshui.com because both ratings seems to be so good in the forum I have read. Need help/comments if anyone has engaged them before. So that i can decide which i should engage.. ;)

I think consultation rating is the 2nd issue, its must be good and trust.

Hi Ivy1981,

got to disagree with you for once this time. I, myself, am a Fengshui practitioner... I wouldnt say i'm very experienced, but I must admit that I'm young.

But from all the cases that I have done so far, I would do a follow-up probably 3 mths after visiting the house, just to make sure that nothing is wrong with the things that they have put in place for fengshui.

And I'm sure a few of the users in renotalk have received my email or private msgs after asking me questions on their houses. I'm fine if they do not engage me, but probably out of courtesy, they can reply to my msg or email telling me that they arent comfortable with the pricing or that they are not comfortable with a fengshui practitioner that has got no reputation in renotalk. If by looking at your bazi, it verifies that you are in a rough patch of your life, i would be willing to ommit the fees to just a simple red packet...

I ultimately do not believe that fengshui is abt age... BUT about experience and the willingness to help...

I hope I do not offend anyone in renotalk...

Thank you.

Felix Wong

Hi Ivy1981,

got to disagree with you for once this time. I, myself, am a Fengshui practitioner... I wouldnt say i'm very experienced, but I must admit that I'm young.

But from all the cases that I have done so far, I would do a follow-up probably 3 mths after visiting the house, just to make sure that nothing is wrong with the things that they have put in place for fengshui.

And I'm sure a few of the users in renotalk have received my email or private msgs after asking me questions on their houses. I'm fine if they do not engage me, but probably out of courtesy, they can reply to my msg or email telling me that they arent comfortable with the pricing or that they are not comfortable with a fengshui practitioner that has got no reputation in renotalk. If by looking at your bazi, it verifies that you are in a rough patch of your life, i would be willing to ommit the fees to just a simple red packet...

I ultimately do not believe that fengshui is abt age... BUT about experience and the willingness to help...

Thank you.

Felix Wong

Haha... The one I engage for my house fengshui is also look very young. I been engaged his services for my previous and my coming new house too. I also feel that age is not a matter. I come across a fengshui master, age almost 50+ but his fengshui does not work well for me too. (He is quite famous in singapore too)

Hi Ivy1981,

Thank you.

Felix Wong

Hi Felix

I don't know you are referring to which post but if its about the subject on age as a feng shui practitioner, I stand by my view. Due to my past experience from various experience 'masters' and those 'practitioners' who have taken some courses (especially), why should I or anyone be subjected to the practitioners' experimentation? As I talk very straightforward, I'm just keeping to my view (since you brought it up).

Of course age does matter!!! Experience come from the passing of time. (Of course I'm not talking about an old man who feng shui a few houses only). Some masters have seen hundreds or thousands of houses. How many have you seen? Or how old are you, how much do you understand about life if you're just 20 to even 30++. If I went bankrupt, do you understand how it feels or the process of going through? If my boyfriend ditch me, how much you understand the pain? Have you earn a few million dollars before, if not how you understand and help people to get wealth through feng shui. So if as a practitioner, you want to help me to activate my wealth spot, how much money should I expect....you have the experience to give an indication?

Please, the forums are full of people who are practitioners but if that works for them, they would have activated their own wealth spot and be **** rich already, don't need to go from forum to forum 'offering' their service.

From another point of view, what makes you think you qualify as a 'master' level? If you're not even a master, what makes you think your skills are without flaws. Even those masters who sold me dragons, frogs and craps etc can't even be effective, what makes you think as just a practitioner (which course you took?) you are without flaws. Feng shui can be a powerful tool, aren't you concern that if you feng shui do wrongly may cause misery in other people's lives? (I was ONE VICTIM) Or you think that is no big deal....just care that you can get an 'ang pao'.

After all the bad experience, I've also picked up some knowledge myself, well, if strictly referring to your previous posts, honestly I don't find your knowledge has a good foundation.

No offence, Felix, you started it and poked on my nerves......hahaha

Edited by Ivy1981

Hi Ivy,

I dont want to end up become another GrandPapa giving out advises that people think are not professional at all...

But if you think age does matter, would you engage the services of for example Joey Yap to your house to give your house a Fengshui Audit? Do you know how old is he? :)

Experience I do agree is important... But how and what kind of motive you have while fengshui-ing a person's house is also important...

How did these masters become masters? Did they not start off with experimenting? And does it mean that even up after thousands and 10 thousands of house auditing they are not trying? Is there a right or wrong in fengshui? Your school of thought might say a drain can be used to tap wealth but my school of thought would turn around and ask, WOULD YOU WANT TO TAP DIRTY WATER as Wealth?? Can I say the "Grand Master" as written in her website wrong? But mind you, this person is famous and has franchised the brand all over the world and not forgetting of considerable age. Would you dare to ask her to come to your house and tap drain water for wealth? :)

Lastly, if my objective is to become filthy rich and not to help pple, then why bother to go and learn fengshui and carry my loupan walking around the place auditing the surroundings? (Maybe you should try... but we can tell you its not fun.) I might as well just hire a Fengshui "Master" or even Grand Master to audit my house... CAN HE/SHE GUARANTEE ME MONEY THAT I CAN NEVER FINISH SPENDING??

一命、二运、三风水、四积德、五读书...

命好不如运好。

Hi Felix

I don't know you are referring to which post but if its about the subject on age as a feng shui practitioner, I stand by my view. Due to my past experience from various experience 'masters' and those 'practitioners' who have taken some courses (especially), why should I or anyone be subjected to the practitioners' experimentation? As I talk very straightforward, I'm just keeping to my view (since you brought it up).

Of course age does matter!!! Experience come from the passing of time. (Of course I'm not talking about an old man who feng shui a few houses only). Some masters have seen hundreds or thousands of houses. How many have you seen? Or how old are you, how much do you understand about life if you're just 20 to even 30++. If I went bankrupt, do you understand how it feels or the process of going through? If my boyfriend ditch me, how much you understand the pain? Have you earn a few million dollars before, if not how you understand and help people to get wealth through feng shui. So if as a practitioner, you want to help me to activate my wealth spot, how much money should I expect....you have the experience to give an indication?

Please, the forums are full of people who are practitioners but if that works for them, they would have activated their own wealth spot and be **** rich already, don't need to go from forum to forum 'offering' their service.

From another point of view, what makes you think you qualify as a 'master' level? If you're not even a master, what makes you think your skills are without flaws. Even those masters who sold me dragons, frogs and craps etc can't even be effective, what makes you think as just a practitioner (which course you took?) you are without flaws. Feng shui can be a powerful tool, aren't you concern that if you feng shui do wrongly may cause misery in other people's lives? (I was ONE VICTIM) Or you think that is no big deal....just care that you can get an 'ang pao'.

After all the bad experience, I've also picked up some knowledge myself, well, if strictly referring to your previous posts, honestly I don't find your knowledge has a good foundation.

No offence, Felix, you started it and poked on my nerves......hahaha

For me I feel that consulting a fengshui master is no right or wrong, is whether that master suit you.

Is like consulting a doctor, he maybe good but yet he cannot cure my sickness, but others may not that famous yet he or she can do the job better.

I did consulting a master before, he is famous and old enough, but I still went into a big problem.

My friend recommended another to me. He is only 30+ during that time I engage him for my house fengshui. The problem solve.

Until now I still engaging him as my fengshui consultant.

As conclude, as long you feel that master's skill can work, just go for him right. He may not work well for me, but maybe he work well for others.

Just for sharing.

• Like 1

Hi Ivy,

I dont want to end up become another GrandPapa giving out advises that people think are not professional at all...

But if you think age does matter, would you engage the services of for example Joey Yap to your house to give your house a Fengshui Audit? Do you know how old is he? :)

Experience I do agree is important... But how and what kind of motive you have while fengshui-ing a person's house is also important...

How did these masters become masters? Did they not start off with experimenting? And does it mean that even up after thousands and 10 thousands of house auditing they are not trying? Is there a right or wrong in fengshui? Your school of thought might say a drain can be used to tap wealth but my school of thought would turn around and ask, WOULD YOU WANT TO TAP DIRTY WATER as Wealth?? Can I say the "Grand Master" as written in her website wrong? But mind you, this person is famous and has franchised the brand all over the world and not forgetting of considerable age. Would you dare to ask her to come to your house and tap drain water for wealth? :)

Lastly, if my objective is to become filthy rich and not to help pple, then why bother to go and learn fengshui and carry my loupan walking around the place auditing the surroundings? (Maybe you should try... but we can tell you its not fun.) I might as well just hire a Fengshui "Master" or even Grand Master to audit my house... CAN HE/SHE GUARANTEE ME MONEY THAT I CAN NEVER FINISH SPENDING??

一命、二运、三风水、四积德、五读书...

命好不如运好。

Aiyah Felix, really really hope you won't be offended lah. You are still one of the nice guys around.

Well, you can still keep to your view, I'll stick to mine loh.

Now back to the topic....well, how can you compare yourself with GPP. From the way he wrote it was downright superficial.

Talking about Joey Yap, then you should know that he also graduated from Yap Cheng Hai. (Unless I read wrongly). How much experience on ground auditing for people, god knows!! Everybody can write a book, especially during the times of Lilian Too where english books are scarce. Gifted as a writer that doesn't mean he can audit well. Just like authors of other books. Said/ write is easier than done!! You should know by now that theoretical people are not always good in practical. From another angle, what can you complain about a famous person that feng shui wrongly for your house? And how many ordinary people can now afford his fees per hour?

Well so far, I haven't heard of good feedbacks from people who have engaged his audits.....so maybe....

I believe true masters follow the proper apprenticeship of great masters (which are few). So many people nowadays attend some flying star courses and later called thenselves masters (so who gave out the cert?). Does flying stars truely works, you should know well enough as you've practised. So where went wrong? Even those 'masters' who came to my house don't even know.

Take for example, David is also young. Mind you, he actually gave me a date that firstly calculated with the wrong time of birth. Also the date got 刑克. Months later when another master told me, then I realise it could be the reason why I so sway after seeing David. Yes, this is the result of seeing a young person!!

well, Felix, needle is not poking on your skin you don't know pain, so what during your experimentation, someone got really poked bad....?

Carrying a luopan going everywhere doesn't mean you'll learn right. (how long can you experiemnt before you understand the truth?) Everybody knows when you don't have a proper teacher to teach you to handle electricity, you'll be electrocuted one day, worse still bringing down the whole building with peopel on fire. Everybody knows if you don't have a proper instructor in weights, you'll end up with torn ligaments and without proper guidance, bad methods or habits will develop.

Those calling themselves grandmasters and charging a hefty fee are called "mercenaries".

Cheers

Well at least now i know im still far from being like GPP :)

no offence lah but sometimes Singaporeans have the thinking old and expensive means good and reliable... cures need not be expensive to be good... for example the Star 5 entering from the north this year, can be cured by placing an expensive 5 element pagoda or can simply be cured by just hanging a chain of 6 coins... BUT i realised, 99.99% of Singaporeans would choose the 5 element pagoda way out...

Different views, different opinions here and there...

Just remember to 积德 lah... and everything will be fine...

For good Health and Prosperity...

CHEERS~!!!

Felix WOng

Aiyah Felix, really really hope you won't be offended lah. You are still one of the nice guys around.

Well, you can still keep to your view, I'll stick to mine loh.

Now back to the topic....well, how can you compare yourself with GPP. From the way he wrote it was downright superficial.

Talking about Joey Yap, then you should know that he also graduated from Yap Cheng Hai. (Unless I read wrongly). How much experience on ground auditing for people, god knows!! Everybody can write a book, especially during the times of Lilian Too where english books are scarce. Gifted as a writer that doesn't mean he can audit well. Just like authors of other books. Said/ write is easier than done!! You should know by now that theoretical people are not always good in practical. From another angle, what can you complain about a famous person that feng shui wrongly for your house? And how many ordinary people can now afford his fees per hour?

Well so far, I haven't heard of good feedbacks from people who have engaged his audits.....so maybe....

I believe true masters follow the proper apprenticeship of great masters (which are few). So many people nowadays attend some flying star courses and later called thenselves masters (so who gave out the cert?). Does flying stars truely works, you should know well enough as you've practised. So where went wrong? Even those 'masters' who came to my house don't even know.

Take for example, David is also young. Mind you, he actually gave me a date that firstly calculated with the wrong time of birth. Also the date got 刑克. Months later when another master told me, then I realise it could be the reason why I so sway after seeing David. Yes, this is the result of seeing a young person!!

well, Felix, needle is not poking on your skin you don't know pain, so what during your experimentation, someone got really poked bad....?

Carrying a luopan going everywhere doesn't mean you'll learn right. (how long can you experiemnt before you understand the truth?) Everybody knows when you don't have a proper teacher to teach you to handle electricity, you'll be electrocuted one day, worse still bringing down the whole building with peopel on fire. Everybody knows if you don't have a proper instructor in weights, you'll end up with torn ligaments and without proper guidance, bad methods or habits will develop.

Those calling themselves grandmasters and charging a hefty fee are called "mercenaries".

Cheers

Hi Mace,

Saw in the forum you are pretty knowledgable in fengshui matters . Can i request for your list of fengshui master?

Btw, does a good fengshui master equate to a good master of ba zi? I'm more interested in getting a ba zi reading done to see ways to improve on my our life, wealth career prospects for hubby and myself. In addition, i would also need a master to suggest baby names for my soon to be born son. Would you have any recommendations of masters for these too? :)

PS: Tried pm you, but your mailbox is full. Appreciate if you could pm me instead.

Thanks in advance!!

Rgds,

Trinitiz

Age is not a matter, the important is do we follow a correct master to learn the correct fengshui.

一流先生观星斗,二流先生看水口,三流先生背着罗盘满山走。

Age is not a matter, the important is do we follow a correct master to learn the correct fengshui.

一流先生观星斗,二流先生看水口,三流先生背着罗盘满山走。

Nobody talk about age here and suddenly you brought out age....so you and Felix the same gang too or same person? Haha....

Edited by Ivy1981

Ivy,

I don't think its necessary for me to clone another user just for the sake of replying to your posts.

Thank you.

Nobody talk about age here and suddenly you brought out age....so you and Felix the same gang too or same person? Haha....