Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ivy, do u have any recommendations of good fsm? I'm quite new to this so have no idea who is good

Usual reply, recommend goodzzzz no coffee, bad get firing squad :disturb:

Slowly find lor

Hi All,

I just got my keys to my new flat. I have been searching for a FSM and been reading all the threads / online but I realise that the more I read, the more confuse I am. I know nuts abt FS but I believe it is use to balance the qi and maintain the harmony etc. I dun expect FS to create miracle but I do think it's impt to have engage a competent master to help to balance and to make my family and myself being able to stay in comfortably.

I do need advices from the fellow friends here how do you choose a competent FSM in the past or now? I really scare of making the wrong choice and ended up messing up instead of balancing the qi and harmony of the household. Of course, budget is one of the main concern too.

Pls feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Edited by stan79

Hi All,

I just got my keys to my new flat. I have been searching for a FSM and been reading all the threads / online but I realise that the more I read, the more confuse I am. I know nuts abt FS but I believe it is use to balance the qi and maintain the harmony etc. I dun expect FS to create miracle but I do think it's impt to have engage a competent master to help to balance and to make my family and myself being able to stay in comfortably.

I do need advices from the fellow friends here how do you choose a competent FSM in the past or now? I really scare of making the wrong choice and ended up messing up instead of balancing the qi and harmony of the household. Of course, budget is one of the main concern too.

Pls feel free to PM me. Thanks.

My very very frank advice for u hhorr....better to take your time to check around....many bogus and incompetent ones around leh