Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Bepgof.. But his logic is more like scare ppl will say y our house do this n tt.. Like he told is if wan to L box do it bigger coz if ppl come will ask u do till so small.. I dunno leh.. I tot will be different..

Ya lor, I heard from some that their fsm explain to them how the design help or affect them in feng shui. Even like you said about the door, they can even describe the effects in terms of fs qi and what happen to who or wat. FS where got logic? Only bepgof practise logic mah bcos he doesn't believe....only believe himselfzzzz

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Meet up with Cecil today.. Feels like he nt vv confident with wat he was doing n saying leh.. Plus he a lot of thing tell us is based on logic instead of feng shui.. Like we wan to shift one of the room door.. Instated of telling us doing this feng shui nt will affect the flow of qi or the usual feng shui explanation.. He tell us if door put there ppl walk pass will see.. We wan to level the kitchen floor with the living room floor coz we read in some books tt if there is a drop down like tt it is no good.. Instead of telling us this is good or no good he tell us if like tt wan to wash kitchen water will go into living room.. B4 we decide on this we already consider this problems.. Feel he treat us like we vv stupid.. Dun think I wanna engage him anymore.. Lucky I no pay him yet..

You are not the only one saying this. Those who know feng shui knows his standard. Mostly are those ignorant get some experience with him. Mostly ended up being a guinea pig.

Ya lor, I heard from some that their fsm explain to them how the design help or affect them in feng shui. Even like you said about the door, they can even describe the effects in terms of fs qi and what happen to who or wat. FS where got logic? Only bepgof practise logic mah bcos he doesn't believe....only believe himselfzzzz

Why most ppls love complicated things which they don't understand?. Make thing worst is ppls love to make simple things complicated, why like that? Simple things are simply too simple to be appreciated, I supposed.

When logic is applicable, why leave it to imagination to get you to so many "where" and eventually nowhere?

Ivy.. Can pm me too??

Bepgof.. But his logic is more like scare ppl will say y our house do this n tt.. Like he told is if wan to L box do it bigger coz if ppl come will ask u do till so small.. I dunno leh.. I tot will be different..

Albert Einstein had said that he did not believe God play dice with the universe. Meaning everything has its "logic". If things have no "logic" or no "rules" giverning them, then, everything would be in a big mess.

Question lay with if ppls know the natures of these "logic" and make use of such to get things done for them in a effective and efficient way. Nothing complicated, FS plays with "logic".

Human nature tends to "prefer" complicated logic(why? simply they don't want to be seen as "simple man") and do not "appreciate" those simple logic happening around them daily.

Only when one has a thankful and gratify "heart", he will "see" the wonder "simple logic" happening each day, thus allowing him to advance to see those more complicated logic.

Ok, I've said enough abt the "myth" of xxxx.

Believed he tried to imply the L-box to be looked "grand", but how small or big is to be considered "grand"? No absolute right?

I have 3 L-boxes - hall, dining and study area. Each has a 56-inch ceiling fan, except the study area.

I have 8 wooden pillars- 3 at hall(to make hall look tall), 2 at dining( to partially block view into mbr from dining) and 3( to block partial view from passage way)at study area.

I have a 8-ft full-teak wood console with full height feature wall at hall. Have a almost 12-ft, half height miror at dining. 2 x 6 ft long benches(tables) at study area with hang-cabinet.

I've shifted the mbr's door by abt 1.5ft to align with another door opposite, so the 2 benches can be looked "identical".

All white PLC downlight, no "yellow" light.

I tell you all these because I applied "logic".

let me comment on cecil strength.

On weakness wise - i've no experiences with him, therefore cannot comment. Those who say he is no good, did u have experience with him ? Or did you guys hear from others ?

On strength, i check his web site - at least on the bazi side calculation - it cannot be bluff and definitely same as joey yap and other fengshui master. I guess all bazi calculations are pretty standard.

I would say his strength is more of administrative matters. This means he provide comprehensive bazi data calculations while other masters provide "tape down notes by consumers" which most consumers will forget the next time or some masters provide very superficial data (like colors, characters, and not much details on each year etc). I think his partner is a IT professional , thus automation brings logical efficiency.

As for bazi INTERPRETATION - that i've no experiences with cecil. If anyone has a GOOD INTERPRETATION MASTER, please provide name , so no one can guess in the forum anymore.

I would say his strength is more of administrative matters. This means he provide comprehensive bazi data calculations while other masters provide "tape down notes by consumers" which most consumers will forget the next time or some masters provide very superficial data (like colors, characters, and not much details on each year etc). I think his partner is a IT professional , thus automation brings logical efficiency.

You mean like those print out from bazi programs one har...

You mean like those print out from bazi programs one har...

yes that is the one. I am sure every geomancer can print, but i guess theirs in english format make it easier for everyone.

But i tlhink cecil lee - from the look of his face at the forum - must be a very .....

Oic, this type program can buy and check yourself, quite standard printout, no need approach Cecil lee. More important is interpret correctly

Hi all,

I will be moving out of old place. Previously, I engage a geomancer for my place, and I was told to put things like tat pangoda (tink its for career or study) and a pot with some coins and "jewels" inside, and a yuan bao.

Can I check, now that I am moving out of my place, what do i do with all these things???

Do i throw it away or bring it to my new place?

Thanks for all advises.

Hi all,

Also, had anyone tried Master Long at bullion park?

I had been to his place for the yearly fortune reading. Notice that he also read house fengshui

But had not heard anyone mention abt his experience in this area.

Greatly appreciate all feedbacks.

Hi all,

I will be moving out of old place. Previously, I engage a geomancer for my place, and I was told to put things like tat pangoda (tink its for career or study) and a pot with some coins and "jewels" inside, and a yuan bao.

Can I check, now that I am moving out of my place, what do i do with all these things???

Do i throw it away or bring it to my new place?

Thanks for all advises.

Hi, maybe you can ask the geomancer can bring to new house? You not engaging anymore?