Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Discover your date of birth and who the house owner bread winner then layout feng shui Reno..

Eg..date of birth 3- aug -2002

3 yin fire aug (8 yang fire) year 20 yin water and 02

Yin water .

The person body, soul and mind element date of birth is 6 (yang metal) ...wood clash with metal reduce color dark brown and green....

Just would like to share with some of those people here who is looking for an effective feng shui master. I previously have tried the famous one as shown as TV during the Chinese new year segment as well as the one who have their ads always on the bus which i will not mention name but i think you all know who i'm refering to. Unfortunately, these masters that i've tried have always asked me to buy things such as jade or other feng shui products which i felt it doesn't helped at all. I have spent close to $10k over the years buying all these product recommended by them.

I was introduced to a master known as Master Jo Ching who throughout the whole consultation did not request me to buy a single item. Last week, he recommended us to put a water feature (cheap air purifier product) at a location which have increased our business sales to a near 200%. I was really amazed by his technical explanation matching our ba-zi for my business and home. He was also used by the mediacorp artist Vincent Ng as i saw on his web site at http://www.destinyasia.com.sg . Do share with me your feedback if you have engaged his service.

Wah lau, u share feedback also want people to feedback....strange leh

Jo Ching in 20 Dec 2007 predicted the market will go up in 2008. Heng, heng, lucky never took him seriously. The whole market collapsed (recession) as everybody knows by now. If prediction also cannot do accurately, then those who consulted him better beware liao...... maybe those having house audited better get second opinion. Those who want to read his prediction can PM me......

Used to surf feng shui forums. There was one called fivearts.net where this fsm drop advise and comments here and there. There was also a dispute between him and other forumers. Seems like probably for this reason, the website was closed.

Used to surf feng shui forums. There was one called fivearts.net where this fsm drop advise and comments here and there. There was also a dispute between him and other forumers. Seems like probably for this reason, the website was closed.

maybe you can share with us on what jo ching and the rest dispute.

Quite scary if a fsm prediction goes wrong, isn't it? If a fsm feng shui my house and do a wrong prediction, what will likely to happen? Anything serious?

Aiyo, want to ask....ask me lah! I'm the gossip library. Accordingly, on one case I know, he went into other people's forum and solicit business despite the rules. In the end, the administrator came out to tell him off....aiyo....so shameful to do such thing as masterzzzzz

Quite scary if a fsm prediction goes wrong, isn't it? If a fsm feng shui my house and do a wrong prediction, what will likely to happen? Anything serious?

Juz like durian lor....yelow and fragrant doesn't mean from segamat...could be from thailand. Cross your fingers if you had engaged him.

Aiyo, want to ask....ask me lah! I'm the gossip library. Accordingly, on one case I know, he went into other people's forum and solicit business despite the rules. In the end, the administrator came out to tell him off....aiyo....so shameful to do such thing as masterzzzzz

hahah dear gossip library

Please share "what else" we do not know :-)

pm me if you want me to start a new thread ..otherwise this thread will get longer :-)

oh yes, btw, i am a singaporean - therefore my basic membership to gossip "libary" - is still 6 items right ? :-)

Oh this jo ching, I came acrossed his blog, don't like the language he used. To me, a fsm should command respect. How can he use words like "what the heck!" or "****". Though this is quite common for some people to use but for a fsm, it tends to give me an impression that he doesn't deserve any respect.

People's business better not touch too much. Just let it be. They may have their own side of the story. Each one have his reason to be right in his own way.