Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi Bro,

I'm using Fanco FFM6000-AB with 1077-LK-AB Light.

Need to change one of the bulb so I tried to unscrew the cover but now it seem the whole light very loose but still can't get the glass cover opened.

How to get the glass cover out?

Now I scare sleep halfway the light dropped onto my head

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bro, can pm the price+installation cost for kdk m11su. Thanks.

Hi Pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... ;)

:drunk: pal

Hi Bro,

I'm using Fanco FFM6000-AB with 1077-LK-AB Light.

Need to change one of the bulb so I tried to unscrew the cover but now it seem the whole light very loose but still can't get the glass cover opened.

How to get the glass cover out?

Now I scare sleep halfway the light dropped onto my head

Thanks

Hi Pal,

To unscrew just need to turn anti clockwise, hold the metal part and turn.

If need my help to unscrew just let me know....

Hv also send you the email of the pic that you requested liao....... ;)

Hi Bro,

I intend to install ceiling fan at my living room and master bedroom for 4 room flat at Sengkang. Any good brands to recommend? I heard KDK V56VK and M11SU is good for HDB low ceiling. May I have the quatation for the cost plus installation. Thanks alot!!!

hi bro

can you let me know your price for kdk k56vk? thanks

also need your advice here, my mbr is 5m by 3.5m.... actual place of putting the ceiling fan is 3.5m by 3.5m. Can the 56inch kdk fit inside or its too big? And my ID recommend put a 5inch false ceiling (my new place is a condo with estimated 2.8m height) Im worried that it will be too low after installing the false ceiling and put fan. I am proposing to put 2 L box besides the ceiling fan (which will be mounted on actual ceiling instead of false ceiling) My ID said this will cause the fan to be noisy due to the 2 L box besides it... is it true? and also heard that the wind might not be so good if there is 2 L box around it which might deter air circulation? thanks!!! :) is it safe to install fan on false ceiling?

Hi Bro,

I intend to install ceiling fan at my living room and master bedroom for 4 room flat at Sengkang. Any good brands to recommend? I heard KDK V56VK and M11SU is good for HDB low ceiling. May I have the quatation for the cost plus installation. Thanks alot!!!

Hi Pal,

All ceiling fans can be install in HDB units.... as long as u're comfortable will the height of the blades tat is drop down from the ceiling.

Hv PMed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

hi bro

can you let me know your price for kdk k56vk? thanks

also need your advice here, my mbr is 5m by 3.5m.... actual place of putting the ceiling fan is 3.5m by 3.5m. Can the 56inch kdk fit inside or its too big? And my ID recommend put a 5inch false ceiling (my new place is a condo with estimated 2.8m height) Im worried that it will be too low after installing the false ceiling and put fan. I am proposing to put 2 L box besides the ceiling fan (which will be mounted on actual ceiling instead of false ceiling) My ID said this will cause the fan to be noisy due to the 2 L box besides it... is it true? and also heard that the wind might not be so good if there is 2 L box around it which might deter air circulation? thanks!!! :) is it safe to install fan on false ceiling?

Hi Pal,

Okie, as long as the size of the fan that u choose is correct and has the min clearance from the side, the wind will not be affected and also the noise level will be Min.

It's safe to install on the false ceiling, provide there is a wooden support inside the false ceiling.

If you need my help to choose the fan just let me know....

and i've also PMed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Do you sell those Amasco designer fans? The one with only 2 blades. I was told nobody sells that except Amasco. Let me know the price if you do.

Hi Minerat,

I'm also considering that model. Super cool n nice, dc motor some more.. n its only half e price of Haiku!

Brother bro, r u able to source n quote? I'm considering 3 units..

Hi Bro, able to pm me your price for KDK M11SU and V60WK with installation? Thanks!

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... ;)

Hi Bro, please PM me the price of the LED downlight.

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... ;)