Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
prody

A&m's Love Nest [Modern Resort]

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, is it ok to say how much they are charging for the rooms and balcony? Do you need to go to the shop or they can come over with the samples?

Sorry prody & dreaming for hijacking your blog. We did 1 outdoor blind, 3 roller blinds & curtain for media room. My hubby know them while working in his ex-company, they handled commercial project for our cinema here. You can arrange to meet them at your home, this is gd as they can take measurement, the quote will be more accurate.

We met them another time at their place, because we wanna look at more choices. Overall, he quoted abt S$2K. :)

Thanks Striking

Haha SummonAunt. Is it what I think it is??? reliable or not? :D

lol. the summonaunt is a useless app

imagine you take MRT from harbourfront you press the "Summon Auntie spotted" it will be registered as there is one in harbourfront

then next station in chinatown you press againm it is registered as one spotted in chaintown, can spam one sport-smiley-004.gif but spam 2 times in same place it will say "canot be so many summon auntie in one place right ?" biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

hi Prody,

thanks for adding me...*blink*

will you be at your nest tonight? can we pop by and peep....8shy* i like your kitchen design... but just wonder how much will it cost to separate into dry/wet area?

really very excited to see you post new pics... esp when both you are are so creative to design your nest in such a practical and special way... really fresh and new...

cheers...

WoW! Its been a long time since we last updated the blog. Been running around getting furnitures and miscellaneous stuff into the house. Renovation has officially ended and we are now touching up the finer details before moving in.

As usual, pictures speak a thousand words. Here are some of the stuff that have arrived.

Coffee table from Xclusive

photo2sm.jpg

Study chairs from Xclusive

photo1hs.jpg

A piece of advice for people gettng furniture from Xclusive. The delivery people is not going to call you way in advance (they only call you 1 day before delivery). And you won't know what time issit gona be. It could be morning, afternoon, late evening. So somehow, you have to block a day to receive your furniture.

Eames-inspired lounge chair from Lush

photo4vei.jpg

There are many shops selling this chair but we decided to get it from Lush not because they are cheap (defintely not the cheapest we found) but because its the most comfortable.

photo3ml.jpg

This is a "custom-made" chair in a way that we get to choose the leather and wood backing. Even the design of the legs can be chosen. Overall, very satisfied with Lush's service.

Edited by prody

hi Prody,

how much is your glass door for your common toilet?

The common toilet glass door cost us $460.

Hi prody,

Uhh i like your shower head...looks like rain shower ...how much u bought this set? are the from Poo Joo?

The shower head set is from Luxury Bath at Balestier. Forgot how much it cost. The rainshower wasn't that great. Its that tiny showerhead that is super powerful. Pressure is so strong - simply love it!

Edited by prody