Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
almonds

Chemical Wash

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 16/11/2016 at 3:50 AM, Orangy said:

Plan to use the HCL89 from http://hcl89.byethost10.com for the after renovation cleaning for my brother's new flat. Product looks rather good, and did some testing on a small area and product works rather well. Will keep you guys posted after i use it to to clean my brother's flat after the renovation

Any update on the HCL89?

Chemical washing is for your floor tiles, wall tiles. ( clear off the stubborn  stains, cements stuck to the tiles, marbles )  Not suitable for the cabintry items and ironmongories , especially if yours is those high gloss type.

General washing is when job scope is complete and ready for handing over and defects checking by owner

Vist my Artbuilt Blog  @  http://artbuilt.blogspot.sg/

On ‎25‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 2:52 AM, Sullivan said:

S$250 is daylight robbery, just get the chemical yourself and you can it yourself, no need depend on these contractors

You can get the chemical called HCL89.

I usually get it from http://hcl89.byethost10.com or http://hcl89.atwebpages.com

What it does is that it cleans your wall tiles/glass and also helps to create a protection for it so that always remains new.

Hope this helps you out ;)

$250 is a just a contract sum cannot say it's a day light robbery lah,....uncle aunty cleaner suddenly became robber lol.

I have heard about the effectiveness of this product, you can ask your renovator to purchase it and pass on to the cleaner, but they are still going to charge you $250 plus the purchase, otherwise you gotta DIY the washing ;)

Edited by Tiler Seng
text not showing

On 18/10/2014 at 7:53 PM, intonewlife said:

id charges me for $300 for general cleaning.

My contractor charged me only S$100 excluding the chemical, if plus the chemical he charges S$150

End of the day i went with a contractor from JB, charged me S$120 for the washing and chemical, did a good job, you can find the contractors usually around Jalan Harimau area in JB, they have a row of shops there

You can find these guys doing these cleaning services on locanto/criagslist classifieds as well, they charge usually S$10/S$15/hr, its pretty common

• Like 2

On 7/12/2017 at 2:48 AM, MrKangTeo said:

Maybe she meant she kindly reminded the contractor :sport-smiley-004:

Sometimes nagging the contractor can produce some good and wonderful results in the end, hahaha

• Like 1

On 10/20/2017 at 1:18 AM, JessicaChin said:

Sometimes nagging the contractor can produce some good and wonderful results

What a way to put it but its a good way to deal with contractors

On 2/27/2017 at 11:45 PM, Viv14344 said:

No chemical wash for me then..:D

Chemical wash is part of any renovation, its just something you have to do after renovation to make you flooring look flawless :)

The effectiveness of a professional steam cleaner is that the high temperature steam breaks the bond between the dirt and the surface, and thanks to the high pressure it easily knocks off dust and dirt. Washing with a steam generator leaves coatings clean, dry and free of grease. I want to recommend another article on how to clean an air filter . That's why it is so effective. I also decided to get a steam washer for myself, it's economical and effective