Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
getzski

Single's Home In Bedok Res

should be a used set...craigslist is mostly people selling their used stuff.

still....it is a good buy. not happy can upgrade again 2 years later.

ya, definitely good deal. i bought mine for nearly $3k... exactly the same model.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my new dinosaur eggs.....

i think i can call my house a jurassic theme now. lol.

20120330_154317.jpg

20120330_004112.jpg

the coffee table was also newly bought. it's a cheap ikea table, but has like a total of 9 compartments of various kind.

really a man's dream to chuck the remotes, magazines, and even to hide a power point behind(there are 2 open shelves that are facing the wall).

20120330_155217.jpg

the coffee table was also newly bought. it's a cheap ikea table, but has like a total of 9 compartments of various kind.

really a man's dream to chuck the remotes, magazines, and even to hide a power point behind(there are 2 open shelves that are facing the wall).

20120330_155217.jpg

I saw this! recent sales right?

yup. it's the ullstrop coffee table, and it is make in Germany....haha....but still it is the usual IKea quality, nothing more.

it is not their usual range they carry in stock. i don't know if they brought this to SG to "test market".

Nice.. deceptively simple looking with many hidden hidey storage.. pirvan and I are on the look out for coffee and side tables too .

just my 2 cents...it may not be a bad idea to delay this purchase....you can stay in for 2 weeks, and then you will realise what you really need in a coffee table. the choice, size, color, form & factor ...etc might be much better than.

i bought one before i move in, and when i put my magazines, remotes, chargers, coffee, newspaper on top of it, there was simply not enough space. so that "useless" table is now sitting in the balcony....lol.

I like the ikea coffee table. Saw from their facebook when they first launch this product. Does it come with only one color?

I like the ikea coffee table. Saw from their facebook when they first launch this product. Does it come with only one color?

got dark oak (the one i bought) as well as walnut (which is similiar to the wood laminate the pirvan had in the kitchen)

i managed to get it when they dropped the price from 199 (original 299) to 159....i think still have a few pieces left.

mine crawl from windows.... and some hole at ceiling and grout lines... but after i let them "eat" the baits, they never come by anymore... instead, now comes from the rubbish chute so i put more baits around the rubbish chute..... at the moment, there are no ants for a while.

Oh ya, for those coming out from grout lines, what i did was paste the grout lines with colgate. then they all "died" inside, i think. hahaah....

COLGATE? muahahahaha not bad! Dual function. Kills ants and keeps groutlines white :)

got dark oak (the one i bought) as well as walnut (which is similiar to the wood laminate the pirvan had in the kitchen)

i managed to get it when they dropped the price from 199 (original 299) to 159....i think still have a few pieces left.

We went to Ikea yesterday. The coffee table is quite huge, don't think can fit in our living room, but this is a good coffee table. Quite solid and advantage is many compartments.

COLGATE? muahahahaha not bad! Dual function. Kills ants and keeps groutlines white :)

sigh.....i found another ant trail in the study room. i followed them and found them all "commuting" to and fro towards the study room door frame. there was a crack inside the door frame, and i guess that's where they have being renovating their beautiful home, just like mine....lol.

so i picked up some sealant and help them seal up their 'main door" permanantly. need to monitor their activity in the next couple of days.....

We went to Ikea yesterday. The coffee table is quite huge, don't think can fit in our living room, but this is a good coffee table. Quite solid and advantage is many compartments.

yup...the length is about 1000mm....kinda long to be a coffee table. i used it as my side table instead. i can't used a coffee table cos i rather have my ottoman to rest my feet when watching TV.

sigh.....i found another ant trail in the study room. i followed them and found them all "commuting" to and fro towards the study room door frame. there was a crack inside the door frame, and i guess that's where they have being renovating their beautiful home, just like mine....lol.

so i picked up some sealant and help them seal up their 'main door" permanantly. need to monitor their activity in the next couple of days.....

never put some poison before sealing?